ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 8 of 19
« First < 45678 910111218 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Frank Clark goes off!!
Dante84 09:38 PM 01-19-2020
Love this dude so much

Frank Clark. Enjoy. Trust me.
🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥 pic.twitter.com/E3AFuZDX3L

— James Palmer (@JamesPalmerTV) January 20, 2020

[Reply]
Demonpenz 10:55 PM 01-19-2020
Berry and Houston had to go up against Belecheck Brady and Gronk and Big Ben and Levon Bell and AB and Badger and Clark had to go against Watson Fuller and Hopkins which is solid but Jesus is Tannihill Bill O'brian and Vrabel are a massive step down.
[Reply]
ChiefsCountry 10:55 PM 01-19-2020

Frank Clark took a lot sh*& for what he said about Derrick Henry. The @Chiefs D held him under 70 yards and he comes up with the game ending sack. He backed it up

— trey wingo (@wingoz) January 19, 2020

[Reply]
Demonpenz 10:57 PM 01-19-2020
But that is it. Chiefs are going to win and they should win more than one Superbowl. They got everything covered. Maybe they get beat in the future in some fluky way in the playoffs but no one is scary after they played horrible last game and still put up 51
[Reply]
frozenchief 10:57 PM 01-19-2020
Props to Clark. He’s got attitude and he can back it up. Good for him
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 10:57 PM 01-19-2020
Originally Posted by Demonpenz:
Berry and Houston had to go up against Belecheck Brady and Gronk and Big Ben and Levon Bell and AB and Badger and Clark had to go against Watson Fuller and Hopkins which is solid but Jesus is Tannihill Bill O'brian and Vrabel are a massive step down.
:-)
[Reply]
Megatron96 10:57 PM 01-19-2020
Originally Posted by rabblerouser:
Okay...we went a little far there.

Wait, are you a female?
In my defense, I'm drunk, and euphorical.

Not a female though.
[Reply]
Pitt Gorilla 10:58 PM 01-19-2020
Doesn't matter. According to BWillie, the run defense isn't as important as the passing defense.

Because, you know, the 49ers just won the NFC Championship with 34 points, and did it with less than 10 passes and had over 210 yards rushing.

:-)
According to rabblerouser, "Andy Reid is a terrible head football coach."
[Reply]
petegz28 10:59 PM 01-19-2020
Originally Posted by Demonpenz:
Except they couldn't beat this Titans team with a lesser QB in Mariota. Just saying.....

They also blew a 28 pt lead to Indy as well...

They were not without their faults.

Brady and Gronk were one thing...

Mariota....not so much
[Reply]
Megatron96 11:02 PM 01-19-2020
That video in the OP is the greatest piece of film I've ever seen.
[Reply]
rabblerouser 11:03 PM 01-19-2020
Originally Posted by Pitt Gorilla:
According to rabblerouser, "Andy Reid is a terrible head football coach."
Actually, according to rrabblerouser, Andy Reid is NOT a terrible head football coach. In fact, according to rabblerouser, Andy Reid is a VERY GOOD head football coach.

You must've missed those threads.
[Reply]
Demonpenz 11:05 PM 01-19-2020
Originally Posted by petegz28:
Except they couldn't beat this Titans team with a lesser QB in Mariota. Just saying.....

They also blew a 28 pt lead to Indy as well...

They were not without their faults.

Brady and Gronk were one thing...

Mariota....not so much
These team gave up 5 YPC today to Mariota! Your point is valid the Refs, Defense, and Alex Smith did cost the titans game and then the colts game was the colts game. Veach has the right players and coaches and they are winning which helps.
[Reply]
rabblerouser 11:07 PM 01-19-2020
Originally Posted by BWillie:
Good luck to your Niners. Raheem Mostert is clearly a more dangerous force than Patrick Mahomes. Andy Reid has no idea what he's doing throwing the ball so much. Passing it 8 times is the secret to NFL success, just ask Herm Edwards, future HOF NFL coach.
You're a fucking idiot.

They're not "my Niners", you dimwitted dolt, but I guarantee that Spagnuolo is taking the running game seriously.

Oh, and this 8 or 9 game win streak we've been has coincided with Andy Reid's re-discovery of a run game.

Amazing, how that works. The Chargers game in Mexico, the Raiders game at Arrowhead, the game at Chicago, especially, those games are where the season turned around, and the run game on offense was a huge part of that.
[Reply]
Pitt Gorilla 11:09 PM 01-19-2020
Actually, according to rrabblerouser, Andy Reid is NOT a terrible head football coach. In fact, according to rabblerouser, Andy Reid is a VERY GOOD head football coach.

You must've missed those threads.
How long have you held that position, Mr. Flip-flop?
[Reply]
Iowanian 11:10 PM 01-19-2020
I'm pretty pumped.

I can only hope that the final nail in th coffin is Dee Ford getting beat for a TD.
[Reply]
Demonpenz 11:11 PM 01-19-2020
Originally Posted by Iowanian:
I'm pretty pumped.

I can only hope that the final nail in th coffin is Dee Ford getting beat for a TD.
doubt it will be close. Steve Young 5 TD's against chargers and then the famous "GET THIS MONKEY OFF MY BACK" quote
[Reply]
Page 8 of 19
« First < 45678 910111218 > Last »
Up