ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 4 of 19
< 1234 567814 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Frank Clark goes off!!
Dante84 09:38 PM 01-19-2020
Love this dude so much

Frank Clark. Enjoy. Trust me.
🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥 pic.twitter.com/E3AFuZDX3L

— James Palmer (@JamesPalmerTV) January 20, 2020

[Reply]
rabblerouser 09:59 PM 01-19-2020
Originally Posted by Demonpenz:
Berry came back from cancer to play in the NFL. You got to give him that.
He didn't play much last year, and got paid phat to be a hobo spirit.
[Reply]
rydogg58 10:00 PM 01-19-2020
Originally Posted by rabblerouser:
WE DOMINANTED THE THIRD QUARTER AND KEPT HENRY ON THE SIDELINE BY RUNNING THE BALL, YOU ****ING DOLT.

You keep pushing this false narrative that "running the ball isn't as important as passing", but it was extremely important today.

Stop being stupid.

The game is on NFLNet right now. Watch it again.
Yup. Andy did the exact thing that people love to give him shit about...not running the football. We owned that 3rd quarter by running it.
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 10:01 PM 01-19-2020
Pretty glaringly obvious the difference in attitude between Clark and Mathieu vs Houston and Berry in their later years here.
[Reply]
Demonpenz 10:02 PM 01-19-2020
He didn't play much last year, and got paid phat to be a hobo spirit.
Right but to come off like they in the same situation ain't fair. Berry had Bob Sutton the human cancer and Berry had Cancer which is the cancer of cancer. An acknowledgement of what Berry could have been without cancer would be fair.
[Reply]
Buehler445 10:03 PM 01-19-2020
Originally Posted by DaFace:
Clark + Matthieu > Houston + Berry
I know you're the math guy. But I double checked it all and it appears you're right.
[Reply]
Raiderhater 10:03 PM 01-19-2020
Originally Posted by Demonpenz:
Right but to come off like they in the same situation ain't fair. Berry had Bob Sutton the human cancer and Berry had Cancer which is the cancer of cancer. An acknowledgement of what Berry could have been without cancer would be fair.
And also irrelevant.
[Reply]
BWillie 10:04 PM 01-19-2020
WE DOMINANTED THE THIRD QUARTER AND KEPT HENRY ON THE SIDELINE BY RUNNING THE BALL, YOU ****ING DOLT.

You keep pushing this false narrative that "running the ball isn't as important as passing", but it was extremely important today.

Stop being stupid.

The game is on NFLNet right now. Watch it again.
Why do you think running the ball is as important as passing? I don't understand. It clearly is not.

2nd week in a row we got down early. 24-0. 17-7. But we have a great passing attack. This makes us much less exploitable. Having a run first attack is very exploitable to play against because when you get behind you have no way to score effectively.
[Reply]
Rain Man 10:08 PM 01-19-2020
Did Derrick Henry even see the field in the fourth quarter? I think they had their third down back in, and I don't remember seeing Henry. That's a good way to shut down the narrative that "he gets stronger as the game goes on".

Frank Clark has been incredible these past few games. I bet he's got one more great game in him this season. I like players who care about the sport.
[Reply]
ChiTown 10:09 PM 01-19-2020
Frank Clark and the Chiefs leaving the field..

[Reply]
rabblerouser 10:09 PM 01-19-2020
Originally Posted by BWillie:
Why do you think running the ball is as important as passing? I don't understand. It clearly is not.

2nd week in a row we got down early. 24-0. 17-7. But we have a great passing attack. This makes us much less exploitable. Having a run first attack is very exploitable to play against because when you get behind you have no way to score effectively.
Hmm, maybe because :

Originally Posted by rydogg58:
We owned that 3rd quarter by running it.
Originally Posted by TwistedChief:
I don't think he destroyed us in the first half relative to what the lofty aspirations were. What did he have? 62yds?
He's on a mission to spread some narrative that rushing and rushing defense aren't as important as passing and passing defense.

He's a buffoon.
[Reply]
PhillyChiefFan 10:09 PM 01-19-2020
Damn, that just made tonight even sweeter. I love it, Frank Clark is pissed!
[Reply]
InChiefsHeaven 10:10 PM 01-19-2020
Damn...this guy is worth every friggin' penny...
[Reply]
rabblerouser 10:10 PM 01-19-2020
Originally Posted by rydogg58:
Yup. Andy did the exact thing that people love to give him shit about...not running the football. We owned that 3rd quarter by running it.
Amen
[Reply]
Demonpenz 10:10 PM 01-19-2020
Originally Posted by Raiderhader:
And also irrelevant.
also in the biggest situation Sutton had Houston in pass coverage so yeah Badger and Clark are better but I would sure hope they are better considering Sutton and cancer.
[Reply]
TLO 10:12 PM 01-19-2020
I love it
[Reply]
Page 4 of 19
< 1234 567814 > Last »
Up