ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 56 of 379
« First < 6465253545556 5758596066106156 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Let's talk about the 49ers (Super Bowl Edition)
TLO 07:03 PM 01-19-2020
Well Chiefs vs Packers is what I had hoped for, but that's not happening.

Let's talk about Chiefs vs 49ers here.
[Reply]
Megatron96 02:17 AM 01-21-2020
Originally Posted by ClarkForTheWin:
It's hilarious. It's become very hilarious.

Texans and Titans ?

The AFC West?

Not much of a resume.

Yep I went there!
We beat those Vikings you're patting yourself on the back for, with a HS teacher.
[Reply]
ClarkForTheWin 02:19 AM 01-21-2020
Originally Posted by Megatron96:
49ers scored 5 times out of 11 possessions against the Falcons . . .

5 times out of 12 possessions against the Vikings . . .

7 times out of 10 possessions against the Packers . . . but only 4 TDs.

5 out of 9 possessions against SEA . . . only 3 TDs

Sensing a pattern here . . .
And won the NFC CHAMPIONSHIP.

Your point?
[Reply]
staylor26 02:19 AM 01-21-2020
We beat those Vikings you're patting yourself on the back for, with a HS teacher.
And almost beat the Packers without Mahomes, Clark, Jones, and Fisher.

They don’t want to talk about that though...
[Reply]
lcarus 02:24 AM 01-21-2020
P.S. Sanders was a Bronco. We've seen him for years. No one in Chiefs Kingdom is scared of Sanders. We know exactly how to beat the brakes off that guy.
Exactly. We used to be scared of Emmanuel Sanders....years ago...and only because we had a guy named Philip Gaines covering him primarily.
[Reply]
Megatron96 02:26 AM 01-21-2020
And won the NFC CHAMPIONSHIP.

Your point?
You can't see my point? It's right there in black and white for you. It's pretty damned basic math.
[Reply]
BlackOp 02:27 AM 01-21-2020
Garappolo has thrown for 200 yards, 1 TD and 1 INT in the post-season...yes, that is over 2 games.

Mahomes...610 yards, 8 TDs and 0 INTs.

Chiefs just held the top rusher in the NFL...who was on a 3 game historic run to 7 yards in the 2nd half. Henry was being compared to Dickerson and Earl Campbell.

Chiefs have had 51-7 and 28-7 runs after the first quarter in the post-season....79-14. Yikes...

Sorry 49ers,...Mahomes is just too good. Jimmy is handsome...I'll give him that.

PMII has never lost by more than 7 points in his professional career...
[Reply]
Nickhead 03:04 AM 01-21-2020
Originally Posted by Molitoth:
Aaron Rodgers and Mahomes can beat any defense.

I don't believe Jimmy G can.

I'll take the 49ers.
duh fuq?
[Reply]
kccrow 03:16 AM 01-21-2020
I really don't see all that much difference in game plan vs the 49ers as we needed against the Chargers. They are very similar teams. Great front 4 on D with decent LBs and very average to below-average DBs. A solid offensive line that's weak in spots with a solid RB, decent/quick possession receivers, and a very good but not great QB.

I think you need to try to get Clark matched up on McGlinchey as much as possible in this game and take advantage of him sucking ass against speed rushers. You get Chris Jones over Person to disrupt him getting into space. If Brunskill fills in, Jones should make him see visions of Aaron Donald smoking his ass. Match power against Tomlinson with our big boys. I don't think there are major weaknesses elsewhere to exploit there. We need Hitchens to actually contain cutback lanes and fill downhill in this one. I think you sit a bit in the box on the crossing routes and the run.

Offensively I see it as just pass protect and get our speed down field. Those DBs don't have anywhere near the speed to keep up with a single player on this roster. They are all pretty much 4.5 guys going against 4.3 guys. Chip Bosa with the TE and keep the RB in to pick up anything coming through. Misdirection in the run game with some end around stuff against that aggressive front, our guys can break ankles against the back end.
[Reply]
Jeff.Fisher 03:28 AM 01-21-2020
The 9ers have definitely had the tougher path. The chiefs got lucky to back into a bye week, then watch the titans take out their biggest threats, then getting to play those titans on the 4th straight road game, with henry suffering hamstring trouble from over use down the stretch.. the 9ers have to be favored in this one on their physicality alone.
[Reply]
Pushead2 03:38 AM 01-21-2020
Originally Posted by kccrow:
I really don't see all that much difference in game plan vs the 49ers as we needed against the Chargers. They are very similar teams. Great front 4 on D with decent LBs and very average to below-average DBs. A solid offensive line that's weak in spots with a solid RB, decent/quick possession receivers, and a very good but not great QB.

I think you need to try to get Clark matched up on McGlinchey as much as possible in this game and take advantage of him sucking ass against speed rushers. You get Chris Jones over Person to disrupt him getting into space. If Brunskill fills in, Jones should make him see visions of Aaron Donald smoking his ass. Match power against Tomlinson with our big boys. I don't think there are major weaknesses elsewhere to exploit there. We need Hitchens to actually contain cutback lanes and fill downhill in this one. I think you sit a bit in the box on the crossing routes and the run.

Offensively I see it as just pass protect and get our speed down field. Those DBs don't have anywhere near the speed to keep up with a single player on this roster. They are all pretty much 4.5 guys going against 4.3 guys. Chip Bosa with the TE and keep the RB in to pick up anything coming through. Misdirection in the run game with some end around stuff against that aggressive front, our guys can break ankles against the back end.
I was legit talking to a few buddies at work and the Chargers were the team that popped into my head.

The Vikings as well - in regards to their offense.
[Reply]
CupidStunt 03:38 AM 01-21-2020
Originally Posted by Jeff.Fisher:
the 9ers have to be favored in this one
Except they're not. Like, literally. Despite their great D and blahblah running game. Because we have Mahomes and they don't.
[Reply]
BlackOp 04:01 AM 01-21-2020
The 9ers have definitely had the tougher path. The chiefs got lucky to back into a bye week, then watch the titans take out their biggest threats, then getting to play those titans on the 4th straight road game, with henry suffering hamstring trouble from over use down the stretch.. the 9ers have to be favored in this one on their physicality alone.
Like the real Jeff Fisher...you've stayed much past your expiration date.

On a side note...both Texans/Titans DC retired after facing Mahomes. I cant say I blame them...
[Reply]
Coochie liquor 05:17 AM 01-21-2020
You obviously didn't watch the 49ers run game all season.

The 49ers ranked 2nd in the run game during the season.

Derrick Henry? Really ?

The 49ers are not the Texans or the Titans they are an offense that the Chiefs 26th ranked Defense has never seen all year.

Mahomes is good...very good but without a decent run game behind him and with a weak defense ? That trip to Miami will not end well for the Chiefs.

The media is blowing up the Chiefs offense and the 49er defense along with the 49er run game. There is a reason why nobody is taking the Chiefs defense seriously. It's because they do not have one.

Kyle Shanahan is smiling from ear to ear.

It won't be close.

49ers by 15
You’ll be bending your knee, just like everyone else when our receivers boat race your lackluster secondary. You’ll see what a real qb looks like in Miami, not some Patriots castoff.
[Reply]
F150 05:42 AM 01-21-2020

Hope you are not a gambler. Have you ever watched American Football?
[Reply]
RustShack 05:58 AM 01-21-2020
Lol what. Henry didn’t seem to be injured when you thought he’d easily put up 200. We’ve already beat the Patriots and Ravens this year.
[Reply]
Page 56 of 379
« First < 6465253545556 5758596066106156 > Last »
Up