ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 11 of 15
« First < 7891011 12131415 >
Nzoner's Game Room>Who cried?
Sorce 05:30 PM 01-19-2020
I didn't think it would hit me like this. It seems in the last 2 years we faced every demon. I was nervous the entire 4th but when we got the ball back at the end I couldn't hold back my emotions.

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk
[Reply]
suzzer99 04:37 PM 01-20-2020
Originally Posted by Mr. Plow:
I didn't cry, but definitely had a tear in my eye. When Watkins scored I screamed and hollered. Whole house was loud.

When the game was officially over, the house was quiet. No hollering. No screaming. Everyone there just couldn't believe it. All of us Chief fans for 30ish years. Just shocked.
Originally Posted by luv:
I actually cried more after Sammy Watkins' touchdown than I did during the trophy presentation. It was glorious.
It's funny I was watching the game with other Chiefs fans but really only two of us were hardcore and been through playoff pain. They all felt like it was in the bag well before the Watkins TD - but *that* is the point me and my buddy finally exhaled and had a big hug. Peter Shrager nailed it on GMFB.

"The dazzling run will be what we remember, but the @PatrickMahomes deep pass to @sammywatkins was pure ecstasy for @Chiefs fans. The scramble, the wind-up, the arm... was 50 years of frustration washed away once and for all. Super Bowl bound."-- @PSchrags | @ArrowheadPride pic.twitter.com/jtZXM71D2s

— GMFB (@gmfb) January 20, 2020

[Reply]
suzzer99 04:38 PM 01-20-2020
Originally Posted by Jerm:
Fell to the floor and the tears welled up when Sammy scored, it hit me then we were winning.

Cried openly when the clock hit :00...

Cried during the trophy ceremony when Clark got the trophy and his speech.

Got emotional listening to Mitch's call of the game.

Got emotional driving in this morning listening to the Border Patrol and everyone that called in with their stories...

Yeah I was and still am a mess lol...I own it completely, don't care.
Are you Dick Vermeil?
[Reply]
Chiefshrink 04:40 PM 01-20-2020
Originally Posted by King_Chief_Fan:
There is no crying in football!!
This !! Somebody forgot tell Vermeil though.:-)
[Reply]
ChiefsOne 04:45 PM 01-20-2020
If you didn't at least shed a tear you have not been a long time Chiefs fan that has had their heart broken time after time.
[Reply]
Jerm 04:49 PM 01-20-2020
Originally Posted by suzzer99:
Are you Dick Vermeil?
The Chiefs mean a lot to me, I can't help it...all my family are diehard Chiefs fans.

My grandfather helped build the stadium, he knew Lamar Hunt...

This shit is in my blood.

No shame.
[Reply]
iDeaL 05:11 PM 01-20-2020
I did.. not a full on sob, but during the trophy presentation, it hit me and my eyes welled up and some tears fell. Such a cathartic experience, but there is still the big fish to fry.. if we win the big one, there will be more for sure.
[Reply]
MahiMike 05:12 PM 01-20-2020
I was so amped up and toasty I just beamed from ear to ear.
[Reply]
Pitt Gorilla 10:56 PM 01-20-2020
Just rewatched on nfl network and cried again. Pennel, the player celebrations, the fans, Pat, it’s beautiful.
[Reply]
stevieray 11:09 PM 01-20-2020
I'll give you three guesses.
[Reply]
scho63 11:09 PM 01-20-2020
Originally Posted by ChiefsOne:
If you didn't at least shed a tear you have not been a long time Chiefs fan that has had their heart broken time after time.
EXACTLY RIGHT!!! :-):-)
[Reply]
Pitt Gorilla 12:00 AM 01-23-2020
Cried again watching the latest The Franchise.
[Reply]
WilliamTheIrish 06:23 PM 01-23-2020
I honestly thought I would.

When he hit Sammy with the 60 yard dart, all I felt was happiness. Not sad at all. I wish both of my kids has been able to enjoy it with me, live, in the stadium.

I'm still walking on air.
[Reply]
seclark 06:51 PM 01-23-2020
At times
Didn’t ball like I was at a church revival or nuthin like that
But tears ran down my face, more than once
Sec
[Reply]
KC Dan 07:05 PM 01-23-2020
Originally Posted by seclark:
At times
Didn’t ball like I was at a church revival or nuthin like that
But tears ran down my face, more than once
Sec
This. The two most emotional times for me, the 60 yd pass to Watkins (knew it was a done deal) and when Norma kissed the LH trophy.
[Reply]
Peter Gibbons 07:20 PM 01-23-2020
It was really dusty inside and my wife had just cut an onion.
[Reply]
Page 11 of 15
« First < 7891011 12131415 >
Up