ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 10 of 15
« First < 678910 11121314 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Who cried?
Sorce 05:30 PM 01-19-2020
I didn't think it would hit me like this. It seems in the last 2 years we faced every demon. I was nervous the entire 4th but when we got the ball back at the end I couldn't hold back my emotions.

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk
[Reply]
IowaHawkeyeChief 01:14 PM 01-20-2020
I was 3 1/2 for Superbowl IV... Don't remember it, but remember loving the Chiefs from age 5 on... I cried like a little girl in the stands after Watkins clinching TD... Couldn't help it.
[Reply]
SCTrojan 01:17 PM 01-20-2020
When Frank Clark sacked Tannehill and seemingly everyone screamed with utter joy (except for the Titans fans behind me), I turned to my daughter, hugged her and teared up.

A friend texted me and asked if it was cold at the stadium. I texted back, “Not anymore.”
[Reply]
SuperBowl4 01:19 PM 01-20-2020
I might have cried if they lost. We'll never know.
[Reply]
Chiefnj2 01:21 PM 01-20-2020
I feel oddly serene today. Really odd not feeling completely dejected the day after a big playoff game. Not used to it.
[Reply]
Mr. Plow 01:21 PM 01-20-2020
I didn't cry, but definitely had a tear in my eye. When Watkins scored I screamed and hollered. Whole house was loud.

When the game was officially over, the house was quiet. No hollering. No screaming. Everyone there just couldn't believe it. All of us Chief fans for 30ish years. Just shocked.
[Reply]
You See Us 01:22 PM 01-20-2020
Teared up for sure. Although it would have been outright blubbering if we didn’t have people at the house watching the game.
I went to the bedroom 30 min later and balled tho.
GO CHIEFS!!!!
[Reply]
King_Chief_Fan 01:24 PM 01-20-2020
Originally Posted by ptlyon:
WHO DA FAQ DIDN'T CRY? :-):-):-)
There is no crying in football!!
[Reply]
Regime 01:30 PM 01-20-2020
Got misty eyed and screamed at the top of my lungs. My DC neighbors were
WTF. I did scream west towards Mecca (Arrowhead). Saving the rest for Super Bowl.
[Reply]
RickObie 01:31 PM 01-20-2020
Count me in - lost it more than I thought I would.
[Reply]
dlphg9 02:08 PM 01-20-2020
I didn't actually. I think it's because of my faith in Mahomes and this team. From about week 3 or 4 of last season I've never expected Patrick Mahomes to lose a game and when they lost in the AFCCG last year I knew Mahomes would lead us to the Super Bowl. This kid is going to lead us to a 19-0 record and multiple SB wins. The fact that we hit the QB lottery and got a once in a lifetime talent at the most important position in sports is still incomprehensible. He will go down as the best player in any sport to ever play the game. Lebron and MJ couldnt imagine being as transcendent as Patrick Mahomes is. I love him.
[Reply]
Discuss Thrower 02:13 PM 01-20-2020
My old man did which made me almost tear up but I just forced myself to laugh with glee.
[Reply]
38yrsfan 02:14 PM 01-20-2020
No tears just huge smiles.

It was a good moment with my son, a lifelong fan who was born during a Monday victory over the Raiders. We watch the games together every week. Such a long wait finally over.
[Reply]
dlphg9 02:57 PM 01-20-2020
Originally Posted by eDave:
Kareem Hunt is.
Speaking of this, I was listening to 610 and they were talking about the acquisitions and how happy they are that they chose the Chiefs and then took calls regarding that subject and some fucking idiot calls in and says "I bet Kareem Hunt is feeling regret for what he did and one question, do you think the Chiefs will sign him in the off-season?" No fucking shit, bro? You mean Kareem Hunt regrets lying to the organization, getting kicked off the team, getting put on the Commissioner exempt list, and then the only option he had was to sign with the shittiest organization in the league and he went from having one of the best leaders and best QB in the league to Baker Mayfield, who is arguing with random people and sports talk guys and really shit the bed this year.

We just won the AFCCG and are Super Bowl bound, but this idiot is worried about some dumbshit RB that we don't even need. I can't believe people are still obssessed with him. Why the hell is anyone worrying about who we sign this offseason when we're going to the SB. I hate when they allow calls, because half the time they are so imcredibly cringe worthy I dont want to listen.
[Reply]
HingleMCringlebery 03:12 PM 01-20-2020
Been waiting for this for 30 years and I was thinking about my old man all day yesterday just wishing he was alive to see it. You're damn right I cried and it felt wonderful!
[Reply]
bdj23 03:20 PM 01-20-2020
I didn't, but my wife did.

I haven't smiled like that in a long time though. Guess I ain't dead on the inside after all.
[Reply]
Page 10 of 15
« First < 678910 11121314 > Last »
Up