ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 3 of 4
< 123 4 >
Nzoner's Game Room>How about some Dirty Dan Love!
Red Dawg 05:51 PM 01-12-2020
Two game changing plays made a huge impact.

We are tough on him but he has made big plays this year.
[Reply]
chinaski 09:47 PM 01-20-2020
Originally Posted by Al Czervik:
Love how he laid out Tannehill.....
That was a solid hit!!
He cleaned his fuggin clock on that hit. It was AWESOME. Even with the loud crowd, you could hear it.
[Reply]
suzzer99 09:50 PM 01-20-2020
I watched approximately 34 hours of NFL punditry today. One of the more annoying narratives was that modern defenses are too scared to hit "golden boys" - which is how Mahomes scored at the end of the half, but why Sorenson could nail Tannehill and not worry about it. Tannehill not elite enough.
[Reply]
Bl00dyBizkitz 10:40 PM 01-20-2020
Originally Posted by suzzer99:
I watched approximately 34 hours of NFL punditry today. One of the more annoying narratives was that modern defenses are too scared to hit "golden boys" - which is how Mahomes scored at the end of the half, but why Sorenson could nail Tannehill and not worry about it. Tannehill not elite enough.
All 3 Tits defenders were trying to strip the ball from Mahomes at the goal line instead of tackle him. If any one of them wrapped him up he probably doesn't score.

Sorensen laid out Tannehill like you're supposed to.
[Reply]
Buehler445 11:01 PM 01-20-2020
Somebody that has been known to go by the moniker "Buehler445" may or may not have recently created a thread on a Chiefs Bulletin Board professing his love for one Daniel Sorensen playing Safety for the Chiefs.

Maybe.

Plus the dude started bic-ing his dome like Buehler445, so he can stay.
[Reply]
suzzer99 12:31 AM 01-21-2020
Originally Posted by Bl00dyBizkitz:
All 3 Tits defenders were trying to strip the ball from Mahomes at the goal line instead of tackle him. If any one of them wrapped him up he probably doesn't score.

Sorensen laid out Tannehill like you're supposed to.
Yeah it's not like you can't put a legal clean hit on a running QB. It's a dumb narrative that players are afraid to do that due to fear of being fined.
[Reply]
TinyEvel 01:59 AM 01-21-2020
Originally Posted by Bl00dyBizkitz:
Watch #77 coming down the goal line and completely misses Pat like he was trying to miss him. Doesn’t even have his arms up. Just runs up and falls over. I think he was trying to bump pat oob but took the worst angle ever.
[Reply]
kccrow 02:25 AM 01-21-2020
Sorensen in the playoffs is clutch as fuck. I really like him in a hybrid role but he played alot of single-high against TEN too and was just nails. Gotta have guys like him to win the big one.
[Reply]
BlackOp 02:38 AM 01-21-2020
Originally Posted by CasselGotPeedOn:
Dude has made huge plays in our last 3 playoff games. You have to have players who are at their best when the stakes are highest. It really seems like we have a team full of them.
He made big plays in the post season last year...stopped NE on 4th down.

He's been big-time when it mattered most...
[Reply]
oldman 08:54 AM 01-21-2020
I've said this before, but I'll say it again. The guy just always seems to be around the ball. He just makes a play or 2 every game that turns out to be big.
[Reply]
Oxford 09:45 AM 01-21-2020
Has my vote for the all-NFL Lunch pail team
[Reply]
redfan 10:14 AM 01-21-2020
If he doesn't make the tackle on that fake punt, the Chiefs don't go to the SB.
If he doesn't force that fumble on the KO, the Chiefs don't go to the SB.
If #49 Dirty Dreamin' Daniel Sorenson isn't on this team, the Chiefs don't go to the SB.
[Reply]
F150 10:32 AM 01-21-2020
Maybe not my place to ask but what the heck...is there someone/people who can put together a set of Sorensens greatest hits video/gifs? Same for Pennel? I mean we have some excellent individuals who have done asskicking stuff that would be great to see...anyway, just an idea
[Reply]
wachashi 11:10 AM 01-21-2020
He's so scrappy. And he's got such a high motor. A true gamer. Sneaky athletic and gritty. Bottom line: he's a winner with a high football-IQ. And good fundamentals to back it all up. He plays the game the right way. A lunch pail guy. Heady with deceptive speed. Coaches say he's a gym rat. He definitely gets the most out of his abilities. No one has more heart than this guy. He's an absolute grinder and will just out-hustle everybody. He's someone you'd love your daughter to date.
[Reply]
Gravedigger 11:15 AM 01-21-2020
Originally Posted by redhed:
If he doesn't make the tackle on that fake punt, the Chiefs don't go to the SB.
If he doesn't force that fumble on the KO, the Chiefs don't go to the SB.
Eh.... even if we're going to play the impossible game of time travel, I still have faith that Mahomes would've found a way, it wouldn't have been 51 points, but I could've still seen a 37-34 win.
[Reply]
chiefzilla1501 11:19 AM 01-21-2020
Originally Posted by wachashi:
He's so scrappy. And he's got such a high motor. A true gamer. Sneaky athletic and gritty. Bottom line: he's a winner with a high football-IQ. And good fundamentals to back it all up. He plays the game the right way. A lunch pail guy. Heady with deceptive speed. Coaches say he's a gym rat. He definitely gets the most out of his abilities. No one has more heart than this guy. He's an absolute grinder and will just out-hustle everybody. He's someone you'd love your daughter to date.
Thats it to a T. I'd bet Sutton drafted him hoping he'd be Jim Leonhard. He didn't quite hit that but he's been plenty great as a role player. He doesn't have the insanely high football IQ to overcome some of his talent but he's smart. he outplays and outhustles his talent. you don't want him as a centerpiece... We learned that the hard way. But with Mathieu or berry quarterbacking the defense, and a coverage safety handling stuff over the top, he's really great at shadowing RBs and some of our tight ends. Huge credit to spags to finding a really nice and sizeable role for his talents.
[Reply]
Page 3 of 4
< 123 4 >
Up