ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 6 of 7
« First < 23456 7 >
Nzoner's Game Room>Rivers...I dunno...I can't hate this guy
InChiefsHeaven 08:25 AM 01-01-2020
His presser after the game:

He addresses the Chris Jones thing, and at the 10:40 or so mark tells a pretty cool story about a fan at Arrowhead that he's sorta gotten to know over the last many years, and a pretty cool OK Joe's story...

Anybody know who the fan is? He got Rivers' gloves after the game...

Say what you will about Rivers...he's a warrior, competitor and a helluva team mate by all accounts.
[Reply]
ThaVirus 04:54 PM 01-01-2020
Originally Posted by Mile High Mania:
Over the next 5-10 years.... there are going to be several QBs that are going to make a case for the HOF.

Manning, Brees, Brady, Rodgers, Eli, Roethlisberger, Rivers, Ryan... then you have the old guys that haven't made it. I mean 3-4 of those 8 listed are no brainers. That doesn't include Eli and Ben, both with impressive bodies of work and 2 rings. I'll bet in due time, they all get in.
Gah. If it were up to me, only Peyton, Brady, Brees and Rodgers would make it, but I'd be willing to bet Roethlisberger and Eli both get in one day.
[Reply]
Marcellus 05:20 PM 01-01-2020
Originally Posted by ThaVirus:
Gah. If it were up to me, only Peyton, Brady, Brees and Rodgers would make it, but I'd be willing to bet Roethlisberger and Eli both get in one day.
Rodgers is the most overrated on that list.
[Reply]
ThaVirus 05:37 PM 01-01-2020
Originally Posted by Marcellus:
Rodgers is the most overrated on that list.

Definitely. He’s been living off the legacy of his peak back in 2011.

But that peak is probably the best QB play the league has ever seen. Plus his efficiency numbers are insane, particularly TD:INT ratio.
[Reply]
Coogs 06:41 PM 01-01-2020
Originally Posted by ChiliConCarnage:
That was a great interview. I like how honest he is in a lot of the answers as opposed to just giving non-answers.
That was a great interview. :-):-):-)
[Reply]
scho63 09:09 PM 01-01-2020
The guy played with a hell of a lot of passion and never give up attitude. His record was much better than people give him credit for and when you consider how shitty San Diego and the Spanos family are, you gotta give him credit.

He still is a whiny little bitch however! :-)
[Reply]
Groves 09:51 PM 01-01-2020
My favorite P. Rivers moment:

Phyllis jawing near our sideline, Andy sidles up gives him the ol’ butt check sending him a few yards.

What game was that?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
[Reply]
FAX 10:00 PM 01-01-2020
Time to honor him with an appreciation thread or nah?

FAX
[Reply]
Mennonite 10:05 PM 01-01-2020
Originally Posted by Groves:
My favorite P. Rivers moment:

Phyllis jawing near our sideline, Andy sidles up gives him the ol’ butt check sending him a few yards.

What game was that?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

[Reply]
rico 10:05 PM 01-01-2020
Originally Posted by InChiefsHell:
His presser after the game:

He addresses the Chris Jones thing, and at the 10:40 or so mark tells a pretty cool story about a fan at Arrowhead that he's sorta gotten to know over the last many years, and a pretty cool OK Joe's story...

Anybody know who the fan is? He got Rivers' gloves after the game...

Say what you will about Rivers...he's a warrior, competitor and a helluva team mate by all accounts.
I know exactly what you mean. I feel the same exact way. And the goofball has brought me some good laughs over the years... WORST DAY EVER! :-)
[Reply]
Demonpenz 10:22 PM 01-01-2020
hate for him going down hate for Aaron Rogers going up. Man he answered those questions honestly. Good soundbites
[Reply]
lcarus 10:30 PM 01-01-2020
The guy is likeable and genuine off the field. On the field he comes across as such a douche canoe
[Reply]
Rain Man 10:38 PM 01-01-2020
For the most part, he's been a harmless part of our division. And I'll always respect him for being the good guy during the Eli and Archie Manning spoiled brat tantrum. Eli Manning earned nothing in this league.
[Reply]
Mile High Mania 11:59 PM 01-01-2020
Originally Posted by Rain Man:
For the most part, he's been a harmless part of our division. And I'll always respect him for being the good guy during the Eli and Archie Manning spoiled brat tantrum. Eli Manning earned nothing in this league.
I just think it's funny how things work out sometimes... Ernie Accorsi was the GM of the Colts in the '83 Elway draft, as well as the GM of the Giants during the '04 Manning draft.
[Reply]
ChiefaRoo 05:27 AM 01-02-2020
Fk him right in his hillbilly arse. Mahomes is his kids new dad. That is all.
[Reply]
Lzen 11:00 AM 01-02-2020
I never have understood the hate for Rivers. He's a competitor and is respectful.
[Reply]
Page 6 of 7
« First < 23456 7 >
Up