ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 5 of 5
< 12345
Nzoner's Game Room>What's Your Super Bowl Plan?
CaliforniaChief 10:40 PM 01-19-2020
They did it! They made the big game. So I'm curious to know what (if any) plans you have for the game.

Are you staying at home? Chiefs bar? Miami?

Who's invited over? Just family/friends?

What's on the menu?

I'll likely be watching at home just with my immediate family, and I think I'm having Joe's shipped out to enjoy. Curious to hear other ideas though!
[Reply]
Nickhead 01:35 AM 01-21-2020
Originally Posted by Buehler445:
I might try to watch it by myself. If the Chiefs lose I may not be fit for public exposure.
it matters not the outcome, i will cry either way. but i have an image to uphold :-)

i will be watching by myself.

(i would have friends/family over but, game time here is monday, 10:30am. everyone has to work. i took the day off.)

P.P.S: i can't recall the last time my first beer would have been before 11am.
[Reply]
MMXcalibur 01:44 AM 01-21-2020
Me and the family are watching the game over at my parents' house.
Nobody else I'd rather watch it with as my mom knows the 27-year pain I've been through waiting to see this moment.

All those going to the game: you have amassed a sizeable amount of income. Enjoy!
[Reply]
bdj23 05:32 AM 01-21-2020
Been to the last two games, so I'm kinda excited to watch one at home. Friends that I went to the AFC championship game with are having a party. I've got an international trip coming up in a few months so I can't spare any more vacation time or money.
[Reply]
KCUnited 06:45 AM 01-21-2020
Watching around other people, sans being at the actual game of course, has always read better on paper than the actual experience for me. Plus, I'm not sure if it's being out of market or what but the Chiefs fans I know here seem more concerned with out Chief Fan-ing one another with their latest Chiefs gear or hot Twitter takes than actually being in tune with the team and watching the game.

Wife and I plan to watch in solitude with our phones off then roll into KC to celebrate with yall.
[Reply]
mlyonsd 08:12 AM 01-21-2020
I'll definitely be listening to the radio while watching so I don't have to listen to Buck and Aikman.
[Reply]
Page 5 of 5
< 12345
Up