ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 4 of 4
< 1234
Nzoner's Game Room>I hate the 49ers
chiefzilla1501 10:28 PM 01-19-2020
The 49ers have pulled the wool over your eyes with their awww shucks appeal. Here's the reality.

That fan base is just as spoiled as Boston but without the trash cockiness. The 49ers dominated the Montana era, then the giants were in a world series every other year, then the warriors. That hasn't stopped them from trying to fly banners when their team sucked for a few years. Or the ridiculous pity party that they haven't been to a super bowl in 6 years. Gasp.

49ers fans won't appreciate a super bowl. They are arguably the second most spoiled market in national sports.
[Reply]
AssEaterChief 02:45 PM 01-20-2020
Originally Posted by Frazod:
I hate San Francisco. I hate Kalifornia. I hate their teams, particularly the Giants. And I absolutely, positively hate Dee ****ing Ford. If anybody deserves not one goddamn bit of Super Bowl success it's that lining-up-offsides idiot **** rat bastard scumbag. **** him.
Fuck you, you fat navy bitch
[Reply]
BWillie 03:02 PM 01-20-2020
Originally Posted by Frazod:
I hate San Francisco. I hate Kalifornia. I hate their teams, particularly the Giants. And I absolutely, positively hate Dee ****ing Ford. If anybody deserves not one goddamn bit of Super Bowl success it's that lining-up-offsides idiot **** rat bastard scumbag. **** him.
Have no emotional issues with Dee Ford. He was a good player when he was here. Ppl make mistakes. We had one of the best pass rushes in the league last year. Smartly for us we finally moved on from Sutton and vastly improved our pass coverage scheme.

Unfortunately for him he was on the other end of one of the worst mistakes in Chiefs history. Sometimes we are results oriented when we think of those things, though. Think about the penalty on 3rd and 22 yesterday by Breeland that gifted the Titans a TD. That to me was a more egregiously penalty. It just turned out to not cost us the same.
[Reply]
xbarretx 03:04 PM 01-20-2020
PIITB ? :-)
[Reply]
Frazod 03:14 PM 01-20-2020
Originally Posted by DickEaterGiner:
These Kalifornia queers are a sensitive bunch.
[Reply]
Mr. Plow 03:15 PM 01-20-2020
Originally Posted by AssEaterChief:
It's a good thing you aren't upset about things.
[Reply]
ChiefsFanatic 12:33 AM 01-21-2020
Originally Posted by RetiredSeniorChief:
Montana, Bono, Grbac, Smith...…………..30 years of sloppy seconds on QBs for Chiefs fans; and now they have some guy named Garoppolo that is a Patriots sloppy seconds. Screw them! They deserve to lose the SB by 35 points and not go back for 51 years.
Don't forget Steve DeBerg. We was a 49er too.

Sent from my GM1915 using Tapatalk
[Reply]
kcxiv 01:01 AM 01-21-2020
Originally Posted by Mikulik:
And Chiefs fans aren't cocky! Lmao and you haven't won a SB in Fifty years. Your the worst!
how? i dont talk shit? so no i am not! I never talk shit unless its directly to close friends and even that is meh at best.
[Reply]
staylor26 01:14 AM 01-21-2020
Originally Posted by Pawnmower:
As someone who has lived here since 1978 , I would have to agree..

The ONLY thing I can say ..or at least one argument would be there ARE still old school Bay Area fans who are absolutely still of the old mentality and suffered through YEARS AND YEARS of futility of SF sports..

1) The niners pre-montana were dogshit

2) the warriors were garbage for a lifetime before the curry dynasty
3) the giants had a MASSIVE stretch of not winning the world series that rivals the chiefs stretch of not winning the superbowl (1954- 2010 --- 56 years)
4) The San Jose sharks have been pretty snake bitten / bad luck...and have some of the best fans in ther area and are DEFINITELY not spoiled. Theyre some of the best fans of any sport actually.

so while the Niners dynasty was in the 80's the other two runs are pretty recent...and the sharks haven't tasted the glory..ever

But all of this aside I would still agree that Bay Area fans are pretty spoiled...and would not appreciate this win like we would. Maybe some of the older guys who were Niners Fans before 1982...Ive got a few friends who are true fans and some of them sent me really nice texts , knowing how great yesterday was for me.
Didn’t mean to thumb down this post, sorry!
[Reply]
Sorry 01:41 AM 01-21-2020
Originally Posted by chiefzilla1501:
The 49ers have pulled the wool over your eyes with their awww shucks appeal. Here's the reality.

That fan base is just as spoiled as Boston but without the trash cockiness. The 49ers dominated the Montana era, then the giants were in a world series every other year, then the warriors. That hasn't stopped them from trying to fly banners when their team sucked for a few years. Or the ridiculous pity party that they haven't been to a super bowl in 6 years. Gasp.

49ers fans won't appreciate a super bowl. They are arguably the second most spoiled market in national sports.
You’re full of shit lol
[Reply]
TinyEvel 01:45 AM 01-21-2020
Originally Posted by SuperBowl4:
The ONLY 49 I like is SORENSON! GO CHIEFS!
DUDES WHAT IF WE ASKED SORENSEN TO CHANGE HIS NUMBER JUST FOR THE SUPERBOWL?!

Clay get on it!
[Reply]
RealSNR 06:49 AM 01-21-2020
Originally Posted by BWillie:
Have no emotional issues with Dee Ford. He was a good player when he was here. Ppl make mistakes. We had one of the best pass rushes in the league last year. Smartly for us we finally moved on from Sutton and vastly improved our pass coverage scheme.

Unfortunately for him he was on the other end of one of the worst mistakes in Chiefs history. Sometimes we are results oriented when we think of those things, though. Think about the penalty on 3rd and 22 yesterday by Breeland that gifted the Titans a TD. That to me was a more egregiously penalty. It just turned out to not cost us the same.
Oft-injured. Bone-headed. One-dimensional. Cost a 1st round pick and never gave us adequate production when we really needed him. Classic Dorsey-type pick.

Fuck Dee Ford. One of my most hated ex-Chiefs.
[Reply]
rabblerouser 08:09 AM 01-21-2020
Originally Posted by BWillie:

Fuck Dee Ford, and Fuck YOU for sticking up for him.
[Reply]
Page 4 of 4
< 1234
Up