ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 7 of 7
« First < 34567
Nzoner's Game Room>Rivers...I dunno...I can't hate this guy
InChiefsHeaven 08:25 AM 01-01-2020
His presser after the game:

He addresses the Chris Jones thing, and at the 10:40 or so mark tells a pretty cool story about a fan at Arrowhead that he's sorta gotten to know over the last many years, and a pretty cool OK Joe's story...

Anybody know who the fan is? He got Rivers' gloves after the game...

Say what you will about Rivers...he's a warrior, competitor and a helluva team mate by all accounts.
[Reply]
Mile High Mania 11:03 AM 01-02-2020
Originally Posted by Lzen:
I never have understood the hate for Rivers. He's a competitor and is respectful.
I think it's more related to his first 3-4 years in the league... he was kinda Mayfield dickish when they were rolling.
[Reply]
RunKC 08:45 PM 01-20-2020
Per La Candouchebag, Rivers is being linked to Tampa Bay. He recently moved to Florida too.

I think that’s the best play for him. Yet another divisional team with QB problems :-)
[Reply]
Halfcan 08:49 PM 01-20-2020
He will be glad not to lose to the Chiefs twice a year.
[Reply]
Pointer19 09:01 PM 01-20-2020
I’m hoping the rumors about Brady to the Dolts come true. Get to whoop his ass twice a year for the next ??? years.
[Reply]
Buehler445 10:54 PM 01-20-2020
Originally Posted by Pointer19:
I’m hoping the rumors about Brady to the Dolts come true. Get to whoop his ass twice a year for the next ??? years.
Behind that OL, he'll be on the IR before the Chiefs game.

God I hope it happens.
[Reply]
scho63 11:34 PM 01-20-2020
Originally Posted by Pointer19:
That would be so San Diego stupid that it's likely.

That org is the West Coast Browns.
[Reply]
Chief Northman 11:35 PM 01-20-2020
Who strokes out first: Arians or Rivers?
[Reply]
rabblerouser 11:44 PM 01-20-2020
Originally Posted by Chief Northman:
Who strokes out first: Arians or Rivers?
Arians, about Phyllis 3rd Riversception.
[Reply]
rtmike 05:53 AM 01-21-2020
Originally Posted by GoChargers:
The decline had nothing to do with LT leaving. The Chargers had the league's #1 offense the season after he left, and only missed the playoffs because of one of the most inept special teams units in NFL history.

The real issues are that the Chargers started drafting poorly, kept Norv way too long and then hired Milquetoast McCoy to replace him.

They should have let Marty hire his brother, lol.
[Reply]
Page 7 of 7
« First < 34567
Up