ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 46 of 144
« First < 364243444546 474849505696 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Let's talk about the Titans (AFC Championship edition) thread
TLO 05:12 PM 01-12-2020
The AFC Championship runs through Arrowhead.
[Reply]
rabblerouser 03:19 PM 01-14-2020
Originally Posted by Jeff.Fisher:
Andy Reid 1-8 vs the Titans
How is this possible? The Titans have had some horrible teams through the years and Reid has had some great ones.
Now the Titans are playing like champions. I see the chiefs losing this one, Vrabel will out coach andy, and TANNEHILL will outplay mahomes... again
When has Tannehill EVER outplayed Mahomes?

Earlier this year, Tannehill had like 180 yds vs Mahomes' 448 or something like that.
[Reply]
pugsnotdrugs19 03:20 PM 01-14-2020
Motherfuck the Tennessee Titans.

There, I said it.
[Reply]
JimNasium 03:26 PM 01-14-2020
How is this possible? The Titans have had some horrible teams through the years and Reid has had some great ones.
Now the Titans are playing like champions. I see the chiefs losing this one, Vrabel will out coach andy, and TANNEHILL will outplay mahomes... again
You are obviously missing the overarching theme aren’t you? It’s okay, I know you are a Titans fan so I’ll type it slowly for you. This is about revenge and redemption. Revenge for earlier losses to the Texans and your Titans. Revenge for the loss of Super Bowl I if it’s the Packers or revenge against Dee Ford if it’s the Niners. Redemption for the Chiefs for past playoff failures and finally, redemption for Andy for his failures which include that 1-8 record against your team.

I’m feel sorry for you Jeff. I don’t dislike Titans fans, but you are totally screwed. There are cosmic forces afoot and there’s nothing knocking this team off the tracks.
[Reply]
MAHOMO 4 LIFE! 03:27 PM 01-14-2020
I love these two

.@tkelce and @PatrickMahomes are in each other's heads �� #InsideTheNFL TONIGHT 9PM ET on Showtime. #ChiefsKingdom @Chiefs pic.twitter.com/cp5bKDON94

— Inside the NFL (@insidetheNFL) January 14, 2020

This was the play they were talking about

Look at where Kelce is as Mahomes starts to throw the ball. Literally turned the other way. There's no defending this stuff when Mahomes and Kelce are on their game. pic.twitter.com/ndWh95VD85

— Seth Keysor (@RealMNchiefsfan) January 14, 2020

[Reply]
BlackOp 03:27 PM 01-14-2020
How is this possible?
How? You got the biggest bullshit call in post-season history...which netted the Titans an unjustified FG in a 22-21 game and robbed KC of a turnover.

Forward progress was stopped when the QB isn't even moving...

Your team can go **** themselves.

[Reply]
suzzer99 03:27 PM 01-14-2020
Originally Posted by duncan_idaho:
The strip sack was just awful. He barely evaded the dude and then STILL double-clutched the throw.

He doesn't have the raw arm strength to make those tough intermediate throws, in the toughest area of the field to defend. Unless he does whatever Brady did to turn himself from a noodle arm into a credible passer (combination of body mechanics and body "enhancement," if you ask me), it's hard to pick that up.

He's really rough outside the hashes. He does throw a decent deep ball, so if I'm the Ravens, I'm trying to stack my WR corps with guys who can fly and win on 9s and posts. Of course, that means I have to take a TE off the field, which hurts the power run game a bit...
His sideline windup passes flutter. But he can flick it 50 yards downfield over the middle for some reason. It's weird.
[Reply]
Megatron96 03:28 PM 01-14-2020
Playing like champions meaning winning games nobody gives them a chance to win. Lamar Jackson had some great stats last week, we'll take the win.
No, Lamar didn't have great stats.

Let's review:

31-59 365yds 6.2yds/att 1 TD 2 INT CMPR 52.5% PRG 63.2 QBR 31.6

He was below regular-season average for all NFL QBs. He was worse than Derek Carr.

Now, kudos to TEN for forcing him to pass, though part of that was simply the Ravens OC panicking in the first half and abandoning the run, which is what got them to the Divisional Round in the first place.

But what do you really think is going to happen when Pat is 'forced' to throw 40 times? He's going to complete about 65%-70% of his passes for about 9 yards/att, and throw a TD about every 10 passes. Basically his average over the last two seasons.

Try again, dipstick.
[Reply]
MAHOMO 4 LIFE! 03:29 PM 01-14-2020
Whoever this Alex Brown scrub is he seems to be doing pretty good

Alex Brown hasn’t gotten his proper recognition on this forced fumble. Sorensen gets knocked down on his block. Brown takes over his lane and sets up for the form tackle. He and Sorensen force the fumble to Thompson. #JacobsEyeInTheSky #Chiefs pic.twitter.com/NMWcZBF6Wb

— Nick Jacobs (@Jacobs71) January 14, 2020

[Reply]
Kiimo 03:32 PM 01-14-2020
I believe in Alex
[Reply]
suzzer99 03:33 PM 01-14-2020
Originally Posted by Why Not?:
Got to get his legs. Hitting him up high is just gonna get you truck sticked.
That and don't leave him huge holes on HB dives to where the first person who touches him is a safety 8 yards downfield.

From what I saw the last two playoff games - Henry had a lot of gigantic holes - which he then punished and dragged defenders after hitting. I didn't see a whole lot of him creating something out of nothing.
[Reply]
Halfcan 03:35 PM 01-14-2020
Originally Posted by MAHOMO 4 LIFE!:
I love these two

This was the play they were talking about

Mahomes is a Jedi- he willed Kelce to turn around to where his pass was headed.
[Reply]
suzzer99 03:40 PM 01-14-2020
Originally Posted by Halfcan:
Mahomes is a Jedi- he willed Kelce to turn around to where his pass was headed.
Crazy because if Kelce turns the other way that ball is probably picked.
[Reply]
suzzer99 03:41 PM 01-14-2020
Originally Posted by MAHOMO 4 LIFE!:
Whoever this Alex Brown scrub is he seems to be doing pretty good

If Darwin sprints from the moment he gets the ball he scores.
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 03:42 PM 01-14-2020
Such a huge discrepancy between Patriots trolls and Titans trolls.
[Reply]
rabblerouser 03:45 PM 01-14-2020
Originally Posted by BlackOp:
How? You got the biggest bullshit call in post-season history...which netted the Titans an unjustified FG in a 22-21 game and robbed KC of a turnover.

Forward progress was stopped when the QB isn't even moving...

Your team can go **** themselves.

This. All of this.
[Reply]
Page 46 of 144
« First < 364243444546 474849505696 > Last »
Up