ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 45 of 144
« First < 354142434445 464748495595 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Let's talk about the Titans (AFC Championship edition) thread
TLO 05:12 PM 01-12-2020
The AFC Championship runs through Arrowhead.
[Reply]
Lprechaun 02:59 PM 01-14-2020
Originally Posted by Lilmrp117:
I hope so, but Andy's history has shown that he is a very stubborn man. I'd like to see him start to trust Mahomes to call some plays on his own, maybe run some no-huddle offense at times to catch teams offguard, have him line up and make calls based on what he sees from the D like manning, brady, rodgers and other great Qbs have done. This would also help speed things up when necessary or allow us to run clock easier when necessary thus helping with Andy's time management. Mahomes is brilliant enough to handle it no doubt, but will Andy be able to give up some of the control to him? We can only hope.
So my thoughts on Mahomes progression after seeing this season is just that. Last year it was ball out, this season it's been learn and exploit the short game. Next season I think we see some of that Manning style offense from Mahomes taking control more and more.
[Reply]
pugsnotdrugs19 02:59 PM 01-14-2020
Originally Posted by The Franchise:
I hope we boat race these fucks and beat them 50-14.
Outside of last year, there typically seems to be one conference championship game each year that isn’t particularly close.

I’m not predicting that — but with our offense, it’s more likely for us than anyone.
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 03:00 PM 01-14-2020
Originally Posted by MAHOMO 4 LIFE!:
Ragland needs to be in every play to stop Henry. Honestly I’d roll with Wilson Ragland and DoD. Hitchens will get out matches this game
Hitchens had 6 tackles in that last game. Every other linebacker had 1.
[Reply]
Jeff.Fisher 03:03 PM 01-14-2020
Andy Reid 1-8 vs the Titans
How is this possible? The Titans have had some horrible teams through the years and Reid has had some great ones.
Now the Titans are playing like champions. I see the chiefs losing this one, Vrabel will out coach andy, and TANNEHILL will outplay mahomes... again
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 03:04 PM 01-14-2020
Originally Posted by Jeff.Fisher:
How is this possible? The Titans have had some horrible teams through the years and Reid has had some great ones.
Now the Titans are playing like champions. I see the chiefs losing this one, Vrabel will out coach andy, and TANNEHILL will outplay mahomes... again
GR8 B8 M8 I R8 8/8
[Reply]
MAHOMO 4 LIFE! 03:06 PM 01-14-2020
Originally Posted by smithandrew051:
Icing Succop
Mariota to Mariota and the Forward Progress Strip Sack
****ing up 2 Field Goal Attempts and the Blake Bell screen

Reid needs this one. Zero chance we take our foot off the gas.
The Titans are the only team Reid hasn’t beaten twice. He has the opportunity to erase all that
[Reply]
ptlyon 03:07 PM 01-14-2020
Finally a homo post I can agree with
[Reply]
Toad 03:07 PM 01-14-2020
Hitchens will need to step up and be the 3 down player the team paid him to be.

Hitchens, Ragland, Wilson, Pennel, Saunders and Nandi have got to log jam between the tackles.
[Reply]
duncan_idaho 03:08 PM 01-14-2020

That’s a pretty shitty troll attempt, bro.

Bring it stronger or be prepared to be repeatedly told to did in an AIDS fire after chugging antifreeze.
[Reply]
mlyonsd 03:10 PM 01-14-2020
I hope Pat tells the boys their goal is to make Arrowhead put the 'ran out of fireworks' sign back up on the jumbotron this week.
[Reply]
Megatron96 03:14 PM 01-14-2020
TEN is playing like champions. Scoring on only 33% of possessions in the playoffs. Punting at least 6 times per game. Champion-like performances. And Tannehill has played two playoff games and thrown for a lofty 15-150 yards. 50% completion rate against the Ravens defense. Truly elite.
[Reply]
Halfcan 03:17 PM 01-14-2020
:-)

Delusional shit-talking moron.
[Reply]
rabblerouser 03:17 PM 01-14-2020
Originally Posted by Lilmrp117:
I hope so, but Andy's history has shown that he is a very stubborn man. I'd like to see him start to trust Mahomes to call some plays on his own, maybe run some no-huddle offense at times to catch teams offguard, have him line up and make calls based on what he sees from the D like manning, brady, rodgers and other great Qbs have done. This would also help speed things up when necessary or allow us to run clock easier when necessary thus helping with Andy's time management. Mahomes is brilliant enough to handle it no doubt, but will Andy be able to give up some of the control to him? We can only hope.
Solid post. Maybe I was wrong about you.
[Reply]
Jeff.Fisher 03:17 PM 01-14-2020
Originally Posted by Megatron96:
TEN is playing like champions. Scoring on only 33% of possessions in the playoffs. Punting at least 6 times per game. Champion-like performances. And Tannehill has played two playoff games and thrown for a lofty 15-150 yards. 50% completion rate against the Ravens defense. Truly elite.
Playing like champions meaning winning games nobody gives them a chance to win. Lamar Jackson had some great stats last week, we'll take the win.
[Reply]
The Franchise 03:18 PM 01-14-2020
Playing like champions meaning winning games nobody gives them a chance to win. Lamar Jackson had some great stats last week, we'll take the win.
Jackson had garbage time stats. Congrats.

Mahomes is about to put up grown man stats on your defense.
[Reply]
Page 45 of 144
« First < 354142434445 464748495595 > Last »
Up