ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 43 of 144
« First < 333940414243 444546475393143 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Let's talk about the Titans (AFC Championship edition) thread
TLO 05:12 PM 01-12-2020
The AFC Championship runs through Arrowhead.
[Reply]
KChiefs1 01:02 PM 01-14-2020
Holy Shit!

Matt Cassel now works for ESPN.

Edit: Sorry I posted this in here but was watching NFL Live & he showed up.
[Reply]
Gravedigger 01:05 PM 01-14-2020
Originally Posted by RunKC:
Holy shit Mahomes Is going to drop 50 again isn’t he? :-)

He needs to, I want to massacre the Titans and the 49ers/Packers. Show them what Mahomes can really do.
[Reply]
Lprechaun 01:06 PM 01-14-2020
Before last weeks game I said if we win the coin toss we need to take the ball and score.
Obviously we got down by 24.
I know we can boat race anyone when needing to, bit WILL we do that when we dont have to.
We have a QB that I think will at some point go against being conservative and take over a game on his own.
At 48-31 Mahomes looked at Reid with a smile because he wanted to go for 4th and 2.... Reid called off the dogs.
Mahomes will change that part of Reid.
[Reply]
The Franchise 01:09 PM 01-14-2020
STs lost us that Titans game. Then they almost cost us the Texans game. I expect them to be fucking locked in for this game. They know they can’t do that shit again.
[Reply]
Halfcan 01:14 PM 01-14-2020
Originally Posted by Lprechaun:
Before last weeks game I said if we win the coin toss we need to take the ball and score.
I know we can boat race anyone when needing to, bit WILL we do that when we dont have to.
We have a QB that I think will at some point go against being conservative and take over a game on his own.
At 48-31 Mahomes looked at Reid with a smile because he wanted to go for 4th and 2.... Reid called off the dogs.
I hope EB calls the plays again this week. Those jet sweeps were a perfect compliment against a defense that was already perplexed.

Yep, the Titans D-line is big, but how is their cardio? We are going to run them ragged. They will look like JJ Watt gasping for air by the 3rd quarter.
[Reply]
dirk digler 01:15 PM 01-14-2020
We had 12 series against them in November with 1 punt and they had 3 punts and we had 15 more minutes TOP. We need to run just enough to keep them honest but other than that let Mahomes ball out.
[Reply]
DRM08 01:19 PM 01-14-2020
Originally Posted by The Franchise:
STs lost us that Titans game. Then they almost cost us the Texans game. I expect them to be ****ing locked in for this game. They know they can’t do that shit again.
The RB fumble return for 50+ yard TD was a massive play. Chiefs were driving and in control of the game. That play was at least a 10 point swing. The special teams stuff at the end was horrible, but would have been a non-issue without the fumble TD.
[Reply]
Tonka83 01:21 PM 01-14-2020
One of my big concerns with the Titans is how relentless they are at trying to strip the ball from opposing players. Andy and staff better be preaching ball security all week. I don't think they beat us straight up, so as long as we don't turn the ball over we should be good.
[Reply]
FloridaMan88 01:24 PM 01-14-2020
Tennessee was 12th in rushing defense this season and 24th in passing defense.

The Faketriots/Ravens played into their strength on defense by not being able to consistently attack downfield in the passing game.

As long as Andy doesn’t stupidly try to “establish a running game” and attacks them early/often with the passing game, the Chiefs will be fine.
[Reply]
prhom 01:24 PM 01-14-2020
Originally Posted by Mecca:
Lets point out a few things, Baltimore had 12 possessions in the game against Tennessee, that is 1 less than the Chiefs had against Houston.

Tennessee did not get a bye, and now just had a game where their defense played 97 snaps...97!

That team may be gassed for the game.
An interesting stat there. We need one of those games where Tyreek runs the equivalent of 10 miles doing pre-snap motion. Wear those DBs out!
[Reply]
Lilmrp117 01:31 PM 01-14-2020
Originally Posted by Lprechaun:
I hope so, but Andy's history has shown that he is a very stubborn man. I'd like to see him start to trust Mahomes to call some plays on his own, maybe run some no-huddle offense at times to catch teams offguard, have him line up and make calls based on what he sees from the D like manning, brady, rodgers and other great Qbs have done. This would also help speed things up when necessary or allow us to run clock easier when necessary thus helping with Andy's time management. Mahomes is brilliant enough to handle it no doubt, but will Andy be able to give up some of the control to him? We can only hope.
[Reply]
DRM08 01:34 PM 01-14-2020
Originally Posted by KCChiefsFan88:
Tennessee was 12th in rushing defense this season and 24th in passing defense.

The Faketriots/Ravens played into their strength on defense by not being able to consistently attack downfield in the passing game.

As long as Andy doesn’t stupidly try to “establish a running game” and attacks them early/often with the passing game, the Chiefs will be fine.
Need Mahomes & receivers to show up ready to play in 1st quarter. The drive-killing drops against Houston cannot happen this time. Of course Patrick needs to continue throwing an accurate ball as well.
[Reply]
The Franchise 01:38 PM 01-14-2020
Originally Posted by DRM08:
Need Mahomes & receivers to show up ready to play in 1st quarter. The drive-killing drops against Houston cannot happen this time. Of course Patrick needs to continue throwing an accurate ball as well.
1. Start out hot on offense.
2. Watch the play action on defense.
3. No STs fuck ups.
[Reply]
Bob Dole 01:47 PM 01-14-2020
Originally Posted by Halfcan:
Tired of hearing how PHYSICAL the Titans are. We have a team full of Chuck Norris's coming into Arrowhead.

They are so BIG, and TOUGH and PHYSICAL!!!!!
That’s why they are such a high seed.
[Reply]
carcosa 01:58 PM 01-14-2020
I am confident we will win the football game!
[Reply]
Page 43 of 144
« First < 333940414243 444546475393143 > Last »
Up