ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 49 of 211
« First < 394546474849 505152535999149 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>****The Official 2019 STL Cardinals Thread****
BigRedChief 03:23 AM 01-10-2019
Cardinals announce 25-man Opening Day roster for the 2019 season.
Spoiler!

2019 Opening Day Line up
Spoiler!

Won the Central Division. Won the NLDS.

NLDS Playoff roster
Spoiler!

NLDS Playoff Game 1 starting lineup
Spoiler!

NLCS Game One Starting lineup
Spoiler!

[Reply]
VAChief 10:44 AM 05-02-2019
Originally Posted by Marco Polo:
Do we have the Cubs at home or away? I want two of three if at home and at least win one if away.
We are at Wrigley. I still want two of three. I particularly want to beat Hendricks, he is like the soft tossing lefties that year in and year out seem to give us trouble no matter who is in our lineup. I hope they a**rape him for 6 in the first and just keep piling on.

I also wouldn't mind seeing Yu crap his pants either.
[Reply]
O.city 02:43 PM 05-02-2019
I don't know how to post the pics from my phone, but the wife and I sat in the green seats last weekend.

Pretty sweat deal. The buffet back up under there is top notch. Have your own server too.
[Reply]
DJ's left nut 02:50 PM 05-02-2019
Originally Posted by O.city:
I don't know how to post the pics from my phone, but the wife and I sat in the green seats last weekend.

Pretty sweat deal. The buffet back up under there is top notch. Have your own server too.
I sat in those during a game where it poured and we got an extra hour or two in the quasi-restaurant thing underneath.

It was pretty sweet. Definitely worth doing on occasion.
[Reply]
O.city 02:52 PM 05-02-2019
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut:
I sat in those during a game where it poured and we got an extra hour or two in the quasi-restaurant thing underneath.

It was pretty sweet. Definitely worth doing on occasion.
Yeah, it's pretty crazy under there. The blues game was on at the bar so I was going back and forth some.

I def got my money's worth in the beer department.
[Reply]
BigRedChief 04:15 PM 05-02-2019

That Mike Shildt is something else. #TimeToFly pic.twitter.com/qZa38w9zDv

— FOX Sports Midwest (@FSMidwest) May 2, 2019

[Reply]
Jewish Rabbi 04:18 PM 05-02-2019

Is this even legal?
[Reply]
DJ's left nut 04:34 PM 05-02-2019
That strike 3 he threw drew an audible 'holy fuck' from me in real time.

Poor Dozier didn't have a chance. Swing at it and it rolls to 2b. Let it go and...well that happens. What do you do to a pitch at 97 that looks for all the world like it's gonna end up in the left hand batter's box then dives back at the last second to hit the black at the knees. All you can do is take and hope the umpire misses the call - probably not gonna happen often with Molina back there catching it while barely moving.

It was literally a perfect pitch and he fired it on 3-2. Guts of a burglar and exceptional execution. The swinging strike was overthrown and backed up on him; he got lucky that pitch didn't hover in the middle and get blasted. But that strike looking was just letter friggen perfect.

I had just gotten finished telling my wife that Dan blathering about how good Gant's stuff was was kinda silly since everyone throws 94 these days and Gant will occasionally hit 95 but is mostly just a pitch maker. Then he uncorked that thing and I just had to laugh.
[Reply]
BigRedChief 04:47 PM 05-02-2019
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut:
That strike 3 he threw drew an audible 'holy fuck' from me in real time.

Poor Dozier didn't have a chance. Swing at it and it rolls to 2b. Let it go and...well that happens. What do you do to a pitch at 97 that looks for all the world like it's gonna end up in the left hand batter's box then dives back at the last second to hit the black at the knees. All you can do is take and hope the umpire misses the call - probably not gonna happen often with Molina back there catching it while barely moving.

It was literally a perfect pitch and he fired it on 3-2. Guts of a burglar and exceptional execution. The swinging strike was overthrown and backed up on him; he got lucky that pitch didn't hover in the middle and get blasted. But that strike looking was just letter friggen perfect.

I had just gotten finished telling my wife that Dan blathering about how good Gant's stuff was was kinda silly since everyone throws 94 these days and Gant will occasionally hit 95 but is mostly just a pitch maker. Then he uncorked that thing and I just had to laugh.
the dude has been nails. A big part of why we are winning. And that video shows why. How can you square up that pitch?
[Reply]
Marcellus 07:03 PM 05-02-2019
WTF was Shildt thinking putting Carp's slumping ass in the 3 hole today? He has fucking killed us.
[Reply]
Marcellus 07:04 PM 05-02-2019
Originally Posted by Jewish Rabbi:

Is this even legal?
Thats just fucking nasty.
[Reply]
Marcellus 07:08 PM 05-02-2019
Putting O'Nieil and Carpenter back to back at 3 and 4 is liek creating a black hole in the middle of your line up.

HTF did O'Neill just miss that ****ing meatball? 0-4 with 4 strikeouts. Dude is a AAAA player.
[Reply]
bdj23 07:09 PM 05-02-2019
Originally Posted by Marcellus:
Thats just ****ing nasty.
A lot better looking pitch than the one Oneal just whiffed on.
[Reply]
Megatron96 07:12 PM 05-02-2019
What the heck do you call that pitch? The "Looky, looky, now it hooky" pitch? The "whipp-ity-do-dah"? Or maybe your just "basically unhittable"?
[Reply]
BigRedChief 09:14 PM 05-02-2019
Did Goldy really go around?
[Reply]
'Hamas' Jenkins 09:46 PM 05-02-2019
Lot of offensive problems in that series. They scored in one inning in three of four games and had a ton of Ks.
[Reply]
Page 49 of 211
« First < 394546474849 505152535999149 > Last »
Up