ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 67 of 386
« First < 17576364656667 6869707177117167 > Last »
Media Center>Game of Thrones Seasons 7-8
keg in kc 02:23 PM 05-24-2017
About to hit the 5000 post mark on the old thread, the first season 7 trailer today seems like the right time to start the final Game of Thones thread.

I'm going back to the original rules pre-2015. I don't think we need supervision or bannings. Just don't be a dick. Post anything you find online that hasn't aired yet inside of spoiler tags. That's pretty much it. I think we can all handle that...

For future us, 2015 thread is here: Link
[Reply]
Lprechaun 10:02 PM 08-13-2017
Take out that you KNOW Jon is Lyannas son. Unless that maester wrote that Lyanna bore a son that was raised by Ned as his own only the "crippled boy who speaks to three eyed ravens" and Howland Reed know.
[Reply]
Sorter 10:31 PM 08-13-2017
Originally Posted by GloucesterChief:
Stolen from Game of Thrones reddit but Jon's group even has super hero names (kinda sorta):

The White Wolf
The Giant's Bane
The Drunken Priest
The Hound
The Lightning Lord
Still Rowing
Lord Friendzone
fyp
[Reply]
Buehler445 11:02 PM 08-13-2017
Lots of interesting shit to mull over.

I didn't even think about the Euron angle with Cersi's jack ass kid.

Did anyone notice how much more powerful the night king was than Bran. That doesn't bode well.

I love that Bron said their partnership ends at Dragons :-). He better live awhile. That whole, "listen, cunt." Shit was gold man.

The whole Suicide Squad thing is pretty neat. It's unfortunate many of them have to die. There are some good characters there.

The dragon Jon connection was expected but well done. Damn well done.

Billy Bones loses again.

Don't know what Sam is after there. How the hell did he know which books to steal?

Why would Varys give a shit if she burned a couple motherfuckers? I mean I get that he feels bad he sent some dudes to the mad king. But they were going to start a war with the Lannisters. Did they think no one was going to get burned?

Good to see Gendry fuck up soke motherfuckers.
[Reply]
Demonpenz 11:09 PM 08-13-2017
Why is that old balls guy asking so many questions about that black girl? He going to cherry mash that ass?
[Reply]
Pogue 11:20 PM 08-13-2017
Originally Posted by mr. tegu:
Cersei can't tell everyone it's Jaime's kid because that would immediately end Euron's alliance with her.
Jaime is a loose end that Cersei will try to eliminate. The whole "it's your kid" bit is to keep Jaime loyal to her, especially since Jaime realizes their days are numbered.
[Reply]
ThaVirus 12:05 AM 08-14-2017
I know it makes for better TV this way but there's no reason Daenerys shouldn't just stroll over to King's Landing and take the place right now.
[Reply]
FlintHillsChiefs 12:06 AM 08-14-2017
Originally Posted by Sorter:
fyp
By Drunken Priest you mean Bald Cunt.
[Reply]
FlintHillsChiefs 12:11 AM 08-14-2017
Originally Posted by Discuss Thrower:
Also, it means that it's actually Viserys and Danaerys Waters...
What? No. Rhaegar is Dany's brother. Not her dad.
[Reply]
RINGLEADER 12:20 AM 08-14-2017
Originally Posted by patteeu:
Dany said something about not being able to turn her attention to the white walkers because Cercei would fill the vacuum in the south (unless they can get a cease fire with her).
I don't get why they care what Cersei does. What's she going to do? March an army or sail a ship to Dragonstone? All the concern about appeasing Cersei just didn't ring true after last week's episode.

Dany would tell Jamie and Cersei to go into exile on Castely Rock or burn. Problem solved in about 2 mins.
[Reply]
Buck 12:36 AM 08-14-2017
I thought the Bran worg (warg? sp?) scene was amazing. He was rapidly worging between ravens and getting them all to fly north. So cool, probably overlooked because it wasn't the most important scene.
[Reply]
MMXcalibur 01:45 AM 08-14-2017
Holy shit, what an episode.

Before last night, what were the Vegas odds that Gendry would be going beyond the Wall to take on some mother fuckin' zombies?
[Reply]
arrowheadnation 01:55 AM 08-14-2017
My prediction...

Jon Snow will die again. Beric Dondarrion, who we know has been brought back 6 times, will pass his 7th and final resurrection to Jon. He will also give him his sword, Lightbringer, as well. Jon will give Long Claw to Jorah because it is/was the Mormont family sword....god dammit I love this show. It's a shame to know it will only be on 10 more times.
[Reply]
listopencil 02:23 AM 08-14-2017
Originally Posted by RustShack:
Take it up with the writers, not me. Arya already fell in the trap of finding the note he wanted her to find. He's trying to rally the North behind Sansa instead of Jon, which is starting to work.
How about Arya confronts Sansa, they look like they're going to fight, Bran steps in to tell everyone how it all really went down, Arya kills Littlefinger with Sansa'a blessing?
[Reply]
listopencil 02:26 AM 08-14-2017
Originally Posted by listopencil:
How about Arya confronts Sansa, they look like they're going to fight, Bran steps in to tell everyone how it all really went down, Arya kills Littlefinger with Sansa'a blessing?
The scene with Arya fighting against Brienne of Tarth would explain everyone allowing Arya to go after Littlefinger in a 'he's mine' kind of way.
[Reply]
RINGLEADER 02:45 AM 08-14-2017
Originally Posted by Buck:
I thought the Bran worg (warg? sp?) scene was amazing. He was rapidly worging between ravens and getting them all to fly north. So cool, probably overlooked because it wasn't the most important scene.
I noticed that too -- but not until the second viewing.

Imagine how he'll control all three dragons at once or even an entire army.
[Reply]
Page 67 of 386
« First < 17576364656667 6869707177117167 > Last »
Up