ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 267 of 386
« First < 167217257263264265266267 268269270271277317367 > Last »
Media Center>Game of Thrones Seasons 7-8
keg in kc 02:23 PM 05-24-2017
About to hit the 5000 post mark on the old thread, the first season 7 trailer today seems like the right time to start the final Game of Thones thread.

I'm going back to the original rules pre-2015. I don't think we need supervision or bannings. Just don't be a dick. Post anything you find online that hasn't aired yet inside of spoiler tags. That's pretty much it. I think we can all handle that...

For future us, 2015 thread is here: Link
[Reply]
keg in kc 06:46 PM 05-04-2019
Originally Posted by Dallas Chief:
Haven't you said this every week since the show came back?
Nah. Might be confusing me with someone else.

Easiest way to look up rumors seems to be on the freefolk or freefolknews reddits. Freefolk often gets buried in memes (several of which people here have posted...) so news is better for looking up old stuff - a lot of the leaks for this season came a year ago.

Usually the actual episodes leak a few hours before airtime, so you can get real spoilers at that point. Generally try to avoid that but not always successful. Last week, for instance, I saw several jpegs from the battle a few hours ahead of time.
[Reply]
Dallas Chief 06:54 PM 05-04-2019
Originally Posted by keg in kc:
Nah. Might be confusing me with someone else.

Easiest way to look up rumors seems to be on the freefolk or freefolknews reddits. Freefolk often gets buried in memes (several of which people here have posted...) so news is better for looking up old stuff - a lot of the leaks for this season came a year ago.

Usually the actual episodes leak a few hours before airtime, so you can get real spoilers at that point. Generally try to avoid that but not always successful. Last week, for instance, I saw several jpegs from the battle a few hours ahead of time.
I subscribed before the season started and its a confusing mess. Will try the news one. Thanks!
[Reply]
Rudy tossed tigger's salad 07:46 PM 05-04-2019
The Long Night continues to freefall. Now down to 8.6 on IMDB, which ranks among the worst in series history! And it's a major battle episode!

Sad.
[Reply]
Gravedigger 08:31 PM 05-04-2019
Originally Posted by Rudy tossed tigger's salad:
The Long Night continues to freefall. Now down to 8.6 on IMDB, which ranks among the worst in series history! And it's a major battle episode!

Sad.
Because when has a public forum ever been used by people to drive down scores for frivolous reasons?
[Reply]
kcpasco 08:35 PM 05-04-2019
Originally Posted by chiefzilla1501:
He knows the books are the books, and videos are videos. Martin has specifically said that. I honestly don't know what people were expecting given that they devoted 55 days as it was to the battle scene. I'd guess Martin is content knowing that his story has been shared to millions. I really don't know how anyone even knowing the plot holes couldn't have been entertained by the last episode. The showrunners even said, and it makes perfect sense, why some creative liberties were taken knowing it would lead to more compelling television. The dothraki scene and the Arya ending will probably go down as some of the most memorable in TV history.
I’m a book reader but I’ve always enjoyed the show. But that last episode was a show killer. I’ll watch the rest only because 3 episodes are left but if this wasn’t the final season I probably would have quit watching.
[Reply]
BigRedChief 09:06 PM 05-04-2019
I hope none of the rumors I've seen today turn out to be true. We're talking complete dismantling of 7 years of storytelling and maybe worst ending to a tv series ever.

Hopefully all fake. Fingers crossed.
all those “rumors” were BS. I went and looked post episode and was a load of shit. They got almost everything wrong.
[Reply]
keg in kc 12:39 AM 05-05-2019
Originally Posted by BigRedChief:
all those “rumors” were BS. I went and looked post episode and was a load of shit. They got almost everything wrong.
There actually were some accurate leaks for the battle last weekend. Posted I think 8-10 months ago. And, unfortunately, that individual is responsible for some covering the next 3 weeks that I really, really hope end up being fleaks (fake leaks). We'll see what happens tomorrow.
[Reply]
RINGLEADER 02:27 AM 05-05-2019
I’ve watched last weeks episode a couple more times. It is good, but lacks the misdirection and cleverness we’ve come to expect from the show. And ending the Night King storyline the way they did just wasn’t very satisfying in my opinion.

I’d be a lot more interested in the final three episodes if last week had been a head fake with just a small portion of the NK forces occupying the North while the army of the dead was still marching towards Kings Landing. Imagine the intrigue and possibilities if that was the case. Having to marshall what’s left of your forces for a final stand lined up alongside the soldiers you’re sworn to take down would have been epic and tense. Because if the NK managed to get to KL and turn another million souls it would have really been all over.
[Reply]
BigRedChief 07:24 AM 05-05-2019
There actually were some accurate leaks for the battle last weekend. Posted I think 8-10 months ago. And, unfortunately, that individual is responsible for some covering the next 3 weeks that I really, really hope end up being fleaks (fake leaks). We'll see what happens tomorrow.
why do you want to spoil it for yourself? The episode is tonight.
[Reply]
BigRichard 07:45 AM 05-05-2019
After the writers have proven they couldn't write their own autobiography without ****ing it up, many think they are going to write some awesome twist to the story.
[Reply]
ThaVirus 08:55 AM 05-05-2019
Originally Posted by RINGLEADER:
I’ve watched last weeks episode a couple more times. It is good, but lacks the misdirection and cleverness we’ve come to expect from the show. And ending the Night King storyline the way they did just wasn’t very satisfying in my opinion.

I’d be a lot more interested in the final three episodes if last week had been a head fake with just a small portion of the NK forces occupying the North while the army of the dead was still marching towards Kings Landing. Imagine the intrigue and possibilities if that was the case. Having to marshall what’s left of your forces for a final stand lined up alongside the soldiers you’re sworn to take down would have been epic and tense. Because if the NK managed to get to KL and turn another million souls it would have really been all over.
Alright. You saw the Army of the Dead. You know how hopelessly outmatched the living were. How would you complete the story if what you propose had come to pass?
[Reply]
DaFace 09:09 AM 05-05-2019
Originally Posted by ThaVirus:
Alright. You saw the Army of the Dead. You know how hopelessly outmatched the living were. How would you complete the story if what you propose had come to pass?
Apparently "Arya sneaks through the army and pounces out of the air somehow" is a viable option.
[Reply]
ThaVirus 09:29 AM 05-05-2019
Originally Posted by DaFace:
Apparently "Arya sneaks through the army and pounces out of the air somehow" is a viable option.
Assuming we kept that original ending, what do we see in the show for the next three episodes?

A drawn out siege on Winterfell isn't going to be riveting television. Seeing the chaos in the attack on King's Landing would be interesting, but they're even less prepared for the Army of the Dead than the North. That would end quickly. With another million plus undead from King's Landing and however many more they'd pick up on the way, Arya Ex Machina would be even more ridiculous.
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 09:50 AM 05-05-2019
So some of the episode has leaked.
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 11:10 AM 05-05-2019
This is from 9 months ago. At least 2 of these happen EXACTLY as the leaks describe it in tonight's episode, so there's probably a lot of truth to it.

https://www.reddit.com/r/freefolk/co...t_episodes_46/
[Reply]
Page 267 of 386
« First < 167217257263264265266267 268269270271277317367 > Last »
Up