ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 14 of 154
« First < 41011121314 151617182464114 > Last »
Hall of Classics>Laptops, motorcycles, and hot chicks (a compilation)
convict1983 04:21 PM 06-25-2007
Originally Posted by DaFace:
This thread is a compilation of three threads which were all started by the same person. They were merged into one thread since the person is probably not worthy of having three separate threads in the hall. The original thread begins here, and the links below will "jump" to the first posts in the second and third threads.
I stole a sweet laptop today

So I was in Paradise Cafe today for lunch and it was jam packed. There was this guy that was sitting in a booth all by his lonesome and had a sweet lookin laptop. The dude gets a call on his cell phone and decides to take the call outside. I was perplexed because he just left his laptop all by itself. So, its now been 15 minutes and the guy is STILL outside on the phone!

I thought to myself that I really needed a new laptop and this one was there for the taking. Well, there were no cameras in there and it was so busy that no one would notice so I went up to it casually and folded it up and exited the opposite door from him. Like taking candy from a baby. :-)

And I dont feel too bad because the guy didnt have any business or work related stuff on there, just a couple of photo albums. Hey, if he is too stupid to leave his laptop alone for more than 15 minutes then he deserved it.
[Reply]
ClevelandChief 01:13 PM 06-26-2007
Originally Posted by HemiEd:
Thieves are scum, lower than whale shit on the ocean floor.

Most whale shit actually never reaches the ocean floor.
[Reply]
Simply Red 01:13 PM 06-26-2007
Originally Posted by LOCOChief:
Excuse me , who am I?

Well I'm not:
A thief
A liar
lazy
and why the fugg do you have a problem with me, unless your defending a thief?

Your can go fugg yourself too.
Perhaps I was a bit harsh.

Okay. Come here gimme huggy. Okay. GoChiefs was CLEARLY being sarcastic. Everybody knows that the Threadstarter is a dumbass. You are over-reacting to GoChiefs post.

[Reply]
ChiefaRoo 01:14 PM 06-26-2007
Originally Posted by KC Kings:
I would never steal an $800 laptop, but $800k to suck a dingdong... is that $800k tax free?
I think you may be missing the point. :-)
[Reply]
FAX 01:15 PM 06-26-2007
Originally Posted by LOCOChief:
Excuse me , who am I?

Well I'm not:
A thief
A liar
lazy
and why the fugg do you have a problem with me, unless your defending a thief?

Your can go fugg yourself too.
I think that what Mr. Simply Red was trying to say is that Mr. GoChiefs wasn't serious in his post (at least I don't think he was). Rather, he was trying to make a joke vis a vis a sardonic statement.

Unfortunately, you may not have recognized it as such, Mr. LOCOChief. And, as a result, everything's all fugged up now.

FAX
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 01:15 PM 06-26-2007
Someday I'd like to rob LOCOChief blind. The computer, his best silver, his coffee pot, hell maybe I'll drive away in that sweet car of his.
[Reply]
FAX 01:16 PM 06-26-2007
Mr. LOCOChief has a car?

Shotgun!!

FAX
[Reply]
Simply Red 01:18 PM 06-26-2007
hOLLY cRAP THAT WAS FUNNY!
[Reply]
Reerun_KC 01:37 PM 06-26-2007
Originally Posted by fightclub1983:
So I was in Paradise Cafe today for lunch and it was jam packed. There was this guy that was sitting in a booth all by his lonesome and had a sweet lookin laptop. The dude gets a call on his cell phone and decides to take the call outside. I was perplexed because he just left his laptop all by itself. So, its now been 15 minutes and the guy is STILL outside on the phone!

I thought to myself that I really needed a new laptop and this one was there for the taking. Well, there were no cameras in there and it was so busy that no one would notice so I went up to it casually and folded it up and exited the opposite door from him. Like taking candy from a baby. :-)

And I dont feel too bad because the guy didnt have any business or work related stuff on there, just a couple of photo albums. Hey, if he is too stupid to leave his laptop alone for more than 15 minutes then he deserved it.

may your vigina be infested with a million sand flees!
[Reply]
FAX 01:44 PM 06-26-2007
Originally Posted by Reerun_KC:
may your vigina be infested with a million sand flees!
What do you have against sand fleas, Mr. Reerun_KC?

FAX
[Reply]
Stewie 02:06 PM 06-26-2007
fightclub. You're obviously proud of the fact you can't make it in this world on your own. Time to move back home with mommy.
[Reply]
Donger 02:10 PM 06-26-2007
Originally Posted by FAX:
What do you have against sand fleas, Mr. Reerun_KC?

FAX
He said 'flees' not 'fleas.' And, where else should sand flee other than a vaginga?
[Reply]
Baby Lee 02:11 PM 06-26-2007
Originally Posted by FAX:
A whole lotta fuggin' goin on.

FAX
Of, course. The last week of June is the time for the traditional convocation of Fugawees.
[Reply]
Baby Lee 02:13 PM 06-26-2007
Originally Posted by Donger:
vaginga?
Now that's a scary spice.
[Reply]
Simplex3 02:28 PM 06-26-2007
Originally Posted by DenverChief:
According to SDPD they don't have a complaint listed for the address but the victim may have used his home address so...either this douche is lying or this victim didn't report or used a different addy than the restaurant
Can we still have him arrested and roughed up a bit? You know, accidentally hit his head on the roof of the car when he's getting in, but him in a cell with Bubba, stuff like that?
[Reply]
Simply Red 03:03 PM 06-26-2007
"How to win friends and influence people."

By: fightclub1983

[Reply]
Page 14 of 154
« First < 41011121314 151617182464114 > Last »
Up