ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 104 of 154
« First < 45494100101102103104 105106107108114 > Last »
Hall of Classics>Laptops, motorcycles, and hot chicks (a compilation)
convict1983 04:21 PM 06-25-2007
Originally Posted by DaFace:
This thread is a compilation of three threads which were all started by the same person. They were merged into one thread since the person is probably not worthy of having three separate threads in the hall. The original thread begins here, and the links below will "jump" to the first posts in the second and third threads.
I stole a sweet laptop today

So I was in Paradise Cafe today for lunch and it was jam packed. There was this guy that was sitting in a booth all by his lonesome and had a sweet lookin laptop. The dude gets a call on his cell phone and decides to take the call outside. I was perplexed because he just left his laptop all by itself. So, its now been 15 minutes and the guy is STILL outside on the phone!

I thought to myself that I really needed a new laptop and this one was there for the taking. Well, there were no cameras in there and it was so busy that no one would notice so I went up to it casually and folded it up and exited the opposite door from him. Like taking candy from a baby. :-)

And I dont feel too bad because the guy didnt have any business or work related stuff on there, just a couple of photo albums. Hey, if he is too stupid to leave his laptop alone for more than 15 minutes then he deserved it.
[Reply]
2112 05:49 PM 06-25-2008
Originally Posted by Braincase:
Thegirls are average at best. If I were back at 25, I might've hit it, but it would've been out of sympathy.

These days, they that which I tap has to have been an all-state athlete in high school (at a minimum) and have a PhD in an engineering discipline.

Also, virgin territory. I don't like used-up tramps.
Is this the same guy that stole your avatar too?
[Reply]
L.A. Chieffan 05:50 PM 06-25-2008
The girls aren't bad but it's pretty obvious that they're skanks. I'm actually more unimpressed that you haven't hit the blond chick yet.

The way she looks I could **** her and not even bother with the 'digits'.
[Reply]
alanm 05:50 PM 06-25-2008
Originally Posted by vailpass:
What's up with the prematurely bald dude bragging about bagging a 6.5?
About 2 more years that tuft in the middle will be gone. :-)
[Reply]
Adept Havelock 05:51 PM 06-25-2008
Originally Posted by DaneMcCloud:
Machete.

He gets ALL the ladies.

Machete.

He's one pissed off Mexican.

Machete.
:-)

"Grindhouse" rep.
[Reply]
mikeyis4dcats. 05:51 PM 06-25-2008
Originally Posted by Crashride:
Its all about body fat, sir. Do you crunches and get your body fat in single didgets and your gold.
is it coincidence that you and M_V both call people sir?

[Reply]
FAX 05:52 PM 06-25-2008
Originally Posted by alanm:
About 2 more years that tuft in the middle will be gone. :-)
Yeah, but that's cool. There's nothing like riding your motorcycle at high speeds and feeling the wind on your scalp.

FAX
[Reply]
Adept Havelock 05:53 PM 06-25-2008
I'm just trying to figure out why this idiot posted a picture of himself and his two favorite "f*g hags". :-)
[Reply]
mikeyis4dcats. 05:53 PM 06-25-2008
Originally Posted by OnTheWarpath58:
I was planning on it, until the jerkasses at Blockbuster split it up on two separate disks.

Double feature at the theater, split onto two disks to make more money as a rental.

Grindhouse was never released as a double feature. Weinstein Company broke it into 2 discs....ostensibly to reduce disk size, but also I'm sure to increase profit.
[Reply]
Extra Point 05:55 PM 06-25-2008
Originally Posted by Skip Towne:
Please post pics of the Jetta and the TREK.
FYP
[Reply]
booger 05:57 PM 06-25-2008
Originally Posted by Midnight_Vulture:
Actually I could probably bang all your daughters. They go for guys like me.
quoted just in case anyone needed their daily reminder of why shotguns and shovels were invented.

carry on.
[Reply]
alanm 05:57 PM 06-25-2008
Originally Posted by Crashride:
This thread is full of fail and win by everyone. Im just shocked people really care about someone else on this board that much, where a thread like this gets posts.
Eh.. What else is there to do. It's a slow day. :-)
[Reply]
booger 05:59 PM 06-25-2008
Originally Posted by FAX:
Yeah, but that's cool. There's nothing like riding your motorcycle at high speeds and feeling the wind on your scalp.

FAX
and slamming old milwaukee to ease the pain from buffing your scalp and forehead with bug and tar remover.
[Reply]
Donger 05:59 PM 06-25-2008
Guys, enough with the baldness, okay? He already explained that it was just cut too short.
[Reply]
Adept Havelock 06:01 PM 06-25-2008
Originally Posted by mikeyis4dcats.:
Grindhouse was never released as a double feature. Weinstein Company broke it into 2 discs....ostensibly to reduce disk size, but also I'm sure to increase profit.
There's a Japanese box set with the theatrical and double-feature releases, All-Region.

http://www.slashfilm.com/2007/12/27/...house-box-set/

http://www.amazon.co.jp/%E3%82%B0%E3...8287506&sr=1-1
[Reply]
booger 06:06 PM 06-25-2008
If you wanna hang out you've got to take her out; rogaine.
If you wanna get down, down on the ground; rogaine.
She dont lie, she dont lie, she dont lie; rogaine.

If you got bad news, you wanna kick them blues; rogaine.
When your day is done and you wanna run; rogaine.

If your thing is gone and you wanna ride on; rogaine.
Dont forget this fact, you cant get it back; rogaine.

[Reply]
Page 104 of 154
« First < 45494100101102103104 105106107108114 > Last »
Up