ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 3 of 116
< 123 45671353103 > Last »
Hall of Classics>Relationship Problem
RustShack 12:19 AM 04-16-2009
Say you've been with a girl for awhile, and your about to move in together. She goes to the bars with a few friends once every week or two and doesn't like you to come with. Her friend meets a guy and they start hanging out with his friends, and after a few weeks your girlfriend is going to a movie alone with one of the friends but she says its "just as friends". What would you do or think?
[Reply]
Pablo 01:21 AM 04-16-2009
Originally Posted by Mecca:
Why don't you grow a real beard you know like me?
Because real beards itch like a motherfucker and mine grows out a really orange/red color, so I look like a fucking lumberjack or some shit.
[Reply]
Mecca 01:21 AM 04-16-2009
Originally Posted by GonzoRox88:
Because real beards itch like a motherfucker and mine grows out a really orange/red color, so I look like a fucking lumberjack or some shit.
Once you get use to having it, it doesn't itch...
[Reply]
Priest31kc 01:22 AM 04-16-2009
damn man, it doesnt sound good. F*** moving in with her now man, dont do it. I'd talk to her first of course dont just break up with her, but if my girl actually wanted to go to a movie with another guy and not me, we would be done.
[Reply]
Mecca 01:24 AM 04-16-2009
All I wanna know now is what this chick looks like.
[Reply]
Over-Head 01:26 AM 04-16-2009
Start doing the same crap
Tell HER they YOU are going to dinner and a movie with some stripper "just a friend" you know for the evening.
Or better yet, ask your gf what movie she's going to, then show up at it with another woman.

Seriously, GET OUT FAST!
BTDT
[Reply]
Pants 01:27 AM 04-16-2009
If it was me, it would be pretty much over and I would start doing things with girls "as friends".
Posted via Mobile Device
[Reply]
Smed1065 05:14 AM 04-16-2009
No good ending for you here.

Try going to a movie as just a 'friend" with a female........

:-)
[Reply]
PhillyChiefFan 05:32 AM 04-16-2009
Originally Posted by GonzoRox88:
I'd think the "just as friends" line has probably been breached fella.

Confront her seriously now, or walk away from the relationship.
This.

Whether she thinks she is or not, she is in the wrong.

A friend of his is probably giving her attention and she likes it, but she would never admit that to you. Otherwise, she wouldn't want to go b/c what's in it for her?

She wants her cake and eat it too.
[Reply]
PhillyChiefFan 05:33 AM 04-16-2009
Originally Posted by Smed1065:
No good ending for you here.

Try going to a movie as just a 'friend" with a female........

:-)
HAHA yes!

That's actually a great idea. see how she likes it.
[Reply]
Skip Towne 05:42 AM 04-16-2009
Start acting like Claythan and you won't have any woman problems. Cause you won't have any women.
[Reply]
Mile High Mania 05:44 AM 04-16-2009
If it's really "just friends" and if you two are really involved to the point of considering living together, then you should just go to the movie with her.

Flip the switch on her...

Say "Great, movies sound cool, it will be nice to meet this group" and if she pushes back on that, you can do what comes naturally.

Obviously, I'm with the rest of the majority here... I think you're getting played and she has very likely already crossed 'that line'. I don't know you, but if this relationship is seriously at the point to where you should be moving in together (which is a major mistake anyway), then this trip to the movies wouldn't be happening.

Ask yourself this... make a list of what is different with the two of you NOW compared to before her friend met this guy and his crew? Hell, put on a hat and glasses and go to the movie - have a friend go and check out what happens with that group. It will clear things up a hell of a lot faster for you. But, if it is just friends and you're busted ... then yeah, you're SOL. So, have a buddy go.

I can understand her having guy friends... with people she knew before you two were an item, but this li'l episode won't end well.
[Reply]
keg in kc 06:00 AM 04-16-2009
Relationships are bad, mmmkay?
[Reply]
Comanche 06:12 AM 04-16-2009
Ha!! You are sooooo right about not "moving in." Moving in together is a chic invention. There is no benefit whatsoever to the guy. The "friend" has to go or its over pure and simple. Either the friend goes now or the guy will be on the hunt for a new girl soon.

Originally Posted by ChiefsCountry:
Mistake #1 moving in together or thinking about it.

[Reply]
Red Beans 06:22 AM 04-16-2009
Ouch, if it smells like a turd sandwich just assume it is a turd sandwich. At least tell her how you feel regarding the turd sandwich you're being fed...
[Reply]
JimNasium 06:27 AM 04-16-2009
If this chick lacks respect for you at this point in the relationship what makes you think she's going to suddenly change? I'd run away from this bitch post-haste.
[Reply]
Page 3 of 116
< 123 45671353103 > Last »
Up