ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 12 of 12
« First < 289101112
Hall of Classics>PPL, Dissent and New Posters
KCJohnny 12:04 PM 08-25-2001
PPL: Planet party line. Marty/Gun "sucks" (not my choice of words), Rams West is COOOOOL, 6-10 under Vermiel is better than 9-7 with Gun, all ex-Chiefs are money-grubbing scum suckers who are overrated anyway, T-Rich ain't good enuff, etc...

Dissent: People who post replies not in conformity to the PPL.

New Posters: People who innocently post their actual opinions rather than subscribe to the PPL and get shouted down by the clique of regulars touting the conventional wisdom.

Oh well, its only football, and most of us deserve each other.

KCJ
Football Paraiah
[Reply]
KS Smitty 02:55 PM 08-27-2001
As long as you drink lots of beer it doesn't matter. Although my brother in law said (when he was truckin and usin public facilites) "you can always tell who had taters and gravy"
[Reply]
Baby Lee 03:41 PM 08-27-2001
Originally Posted by :
Garlic wins hands down.
Beg to differ. Beef is the worst. Love me the strip steak, but ya' gotta plan ahead for a trip to Lone Star. Make arrangements to be alone within the hour after the meal.
[Reply]
BIG_DADDY 03:45 PM 08-27-2001
BTW, the best hot wings are made with this. http://www.gatorsauce.com/home.html You have got to try the lethal gator if anybody orders this. The scotch bannets are unbelievable. Multi Scovie winner. Super cheap. Get a big bottle and it will last you forever.

[Reply]
Fat Elvis 04:55 PM 08-27-2001
Go to MoJo's in Lawrence.

They also have a great meatloaf sandwich.
[Reply]
Chiefs Pantalones 05:52 PM 08-27-2001
CanadaKC,

Nope. This is the same Cody. I just don't like it when a supposed fan of the Chiefs is always disrespecting them.

For what its worth, I respect Marty. Carl got him here to raise this team. He did...only he raised it from horrible to mediocre, and thats as far as he could raise this team, and then resigned. Gunther kept the team at mediocre. And now Vermeil is here to raise this team to greatness...

And I believe he will.

CG

sorry you feel that way, CanadaKC...
[Reply]
Page 12 of 12
« First < 289101112
Up