ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 10 of 12
« First < 678910 1112 >
Nzoner's Game Room>Les Miles in trouble?
Titty Meat 03:40 PM 03-04-2021
From USA TODAY: Current Kansas Jayhawks football coach Les Miles was accused of texting female students, taking them to his condo alone and kissing a student when he was the head coach at Louisiana State University.
[Reply]
Chiefspants 10:41 PM 03-09-2021
Originally Posted by smithandrew051:
My buddy, who follows KU football closer than anyone I know, texted and told me to keep an eye on Lance Leipold. Apparently, he’s let KU know he’s interested.

Petro was talking to a Buffalo reporter about him too, so there might be something there.
Well, he had a better pedigree than Turner Gill had at Buffalo, at least.
[Reply]
Al Bundy 10:42 PM 03-09-2021
Originally Posted by KCChiefsFan88:
Dan WOKEn is an epic dumbshit.

Clay Travis regularly clowns him and exposes his constant bullshit.
Clay Travis is a turd.
[Reply]
Titty Meat 11:13 PM 03-09-2021
I would go for Doren or Bohl. Think they need someone with head coach experience to clean up the mess.

Theres some buzz Husker RB coach Ryan Held will interview too. Hes from Kansas hes a top recruiter. Wish he'd take his boss with him if he somehow got the job.
[Reply]
lawrenceRaider 04:53 AM 03-10-2021
Originally Posted by Al Bundy:
Since you never played football above 8th grade I will tell you. The bear crawls. Those are not football related at all.
Not a lineman I take it.
[Reply]
bowener 09:48 AM 03-10-2021
Does anybody know what is going to happen to the rest of the coaching staff? An old classmate of mine got hired as their special teams coach and OL coach about 2 weeks ago. I am excited for him to finally break into D1 coaching ranks, but it will suck if he is immediately let go (though he probably gets a sweet payout on his contract).
[Reply]
Prison Bitch 10:02 AM 03-10-2021
Originally Posted by Titty Meat:
Theres some buzz Husker RB coach Ryan Held will interview too. Hes from Kansas hes a top recruiter. Wish he'd take his boss with him if he somehow got the job.
Holy hell is that guy’s resume a total joke.

So’s his current program but you knew that.
[Reply]
TambaBerry 10:02 AM 03-10-2021
Originally Posted by bowener:
Does anybody know what is going to happen to the rest of the coaching staff? An old classmate of mine got hired as their special teams coach and OL coach about 2 weeks ago. I am excited for him to finally break into D1 coaching ranks, but it will suck if he is immediately let go (though he probably gets a sweet payout on his contract).
I feel like at this point the new coach will likely keep most of the staff until next season. It's pretty late to be hiring full new staffs. The only positions I can see as immediately fired would be the D and O coordinators
[Reply]
DJJasonp 10:03 AM 03-10-2021
Originally Posted by Al Bundy:
Since you never played football above 8th grade I will tell you. The bear crawls. Those are not football related at all.
Actually, I played Football well beyond 8th grade. And bear crawls were always part of punishment for slacking off, etc.

Same for basketball.

I realize you played QB, and threw 4 TD's in one game once, but c'mon....
[Reply]
gblowfish 10:26 AM 03-10-2021
Bring back Mangino. The Rona couldn't stop him!
[Reply]
gblowfish 10:27 AM 03-10-2021
Les Miles = Pepe LePew
[Reply]
htismaqe 11:01 AM 03-10-2021
Originally Posted by DJJasonp:
Actually, I played Football well beyond 8th grade. And bear crawls were always part of punishment for slacking off, etc.

Same for basketball.

I realize you played QB, and threw 4 TD's in one game once, but c'mon....
Never did bear crawls in football or basketball and I played basketball far more than football.
[Reply]
Pants 11:32 AM 03-10-2021
I did Judo as a kid and we did bear crawls for days. Was on mats and not on hot AstroTurf so much more humane.
[Reply]
penguinz 01:06 PM 03-10-2021
Originally Posted by htismaqe:
Never did bear crawls in football or basketball and I played basketball far more than football.
I would love to do bear crawls vs the hill sprints with a piggy back rider we had to do.
[Reply]
Chiefspants 01:25 PM 03-10-2021
Anyone have to do Triple Troublers back in the day or was that just my FB coach?
[Reply]
bdj23 01:25 PM 03-10-2021
These guys need to just go full SMU at this point. Could a death penalty be any worse? They've basically committed suicide the last 10+ years anyway.
[Reply]
Page 10 of 12
« First < 678910 1112 >
Up