ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Nzoner's Game Room>Choose your own adventure : Simply Red edition
Coochie liquor 09:30 AM 04-19-2015
Well, Simply Red has been MIA for a bit now. There's probably lots of speculation as to where he is. So here is the chance for CP to come up with their own version of what he's doing during his hiatus.
Each member that posts here should fill in 2-3 sentences to add to what the posters before him have added. Yeah, I know it's probably a dumb idea, but the draft is a couple weeks away, and with threads about selfie sticks, and candy wrappers, I figured why not.... So here's the beginning, I'll add my lines tonit then the rest of you can shit all over my amazing idea!!

Simply Red is usually a pretty laid back guy, who seems nice. He called me with an emergency the other night. He sounded very out of breath, and in a hurry. He said he had to go away for a while, because he had gotten into a little trouble......

(Now I'll go first with my 2-3 sentences)

He said he had to catch a red eye to South Africa, because there was a matter of national security he had to tend to. I was shocked, because I didn't realize he was involved with anything like that. I tried to pry more info from him, and this is what he said......
[Reply]
Up