ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 1538 of 2138
« First < 538103814381488152815341535153615371538 15391540154115421548158816382038 > Last »
Hall of Classics>The 10pm thread (archived)
crazycoffey 10:00 PM 01-05-2007
The big anti-hijack thread.....
Talk about anything, but if this works than we don't have to keep looking around all the threads to see who is still on tonight, and every night, or even every day! Talk about the chiefs, talk about tomorrow, talk about football, politics or even how to do flooring and the applicable budget. What you're drinking, how hard it is to sleep, etc. Every thing is acceptable in this thread.....

http://www.timeanddate.com/worldcloc...om.html?sort=2 see for yourself, it is ten o'clock somewhere.
luv 01:35 AM 08-06-2007
Originally Posted by Direckshun:
This was a bulletin from one of my friends on myspace this evening.

today was sooo much fun! so first i went to church at 10! when i got home i was on myspace and facebook hanging out until dinner! we have a weekly dinner on the balcony of our apartment floor! there were 13 of us today! keith, tikara, matt, kenneth, jed, melissa, kim, katie, ginger, amber, mallory, lance, and me! after dinner tikara and i went driving around looking for a rainbow because it had just stopped raining! we found one, took some pictures and then we walked around this big pond! we went back home to change for the fireside (church activity) at 7! when the fireside was over we all had refreshments and hung out! when we were on our way home i raced this guy down the street! i even gave hime a headstart but i smoked him!!! lol! i passed him and got back over Right before the stop sign! it was amazing! then he pulle dup beside me and said he couldn't 'really' race cause his tags were expired! LOL! once we were all back at the apartment we played this awesome game called signs! after we stopped the game, kim and i had a step-off! she was on a drill team in middle school and i was on a drill team in high school! i don't remember a lot of steps but neuther did she! i think i won though! 6 of us ended going to the lake to look at the stars! we couldn't all fit in ginger's car though! lol! ginger was driving, i was sitting shotgun, keith, kenneth, and kyle were sitting in the back and mallory was laying across them! lol! ginger's gas light kept coming on but we made it there and back without running out of gas! i have never seen so many stars in my Life! it was amazing! we're going to go to the ice caves during a meator show soon so we can see them better! i'm so excited! when we got back to the apartment, mallory and i came to the lounge computer lab and that's where i am now!
wow! talk about a play by play! at least i didn't say what we ate and when i went to the bathroom and stuff like that! LOL!
well, thanks for reading about my amazing adventurous day! talk to you soon! :-)

Love Always, Jamie

God almighty do I hate this person.
I can only imagine the types of IM's or PM's you must get from crazy chicks.

:-)
Simplex3 07:23 AM 08-06-2007
Originally Posted by Direckshun:
This was a bulletin from one of my friends on myspace this evening.

today was sooo much fun! so first i went to church at 10! when i got home i was on myspace and facebook hanging out until dinner! we have a weekly dinner on the balcony of our apartment floor! there were 13 of us today! keith, tikara, matt, kenneth, jed, melissa, kim, katie, ginger, amber, mallory, lance, and me! after dinner tikara and i went driving around looking for a rainbow because it had just stopped raining! we found one, took some pictures and then we walked around this big pond! we went back home to change for the fireside (church activity) at 7! when the fireside was over we all had refreshments and hung out! when we were on our way home i raced this guy down the street! i even gave hime a headstart but i smoked him!!! lol! i passed him and got back over Right before the stop sign! it was amazing! then he pulle dup beside me and said he couldn't 'really' race cause his tags were expired! LOL! once we were all back at the apartment we played this awesome game called signs! after we stopped the game, kim and i had a step-off! she was on a drill team in middle school and i was on a drill team in high school! i don't remember a lot of steps but neuther did she! i think i won though! 6 of us ended going to the lake to look at the stars! we couldn't all fit in ginger's car though! lol! ginger was driving, i was sitting shotgun, keith, kenneth, and kyle were sitting in the back and mallory was laying across them! lol! ginger's gas light kept coming on but we made it there and back without running out of gas! i have never seen so many stars in my Life! it was amazing! we're going to go to the ice caves during a meator show soon so we can see them better! i'm so excited! when we got back to the apartment, mallory and i came to the lounge computer lab and that's where i am now!
wow! talk about a play by play! at least i didn't say what we ate and when i went to the bathroom and stuff like that! LOL!
well, thanks for reading about my amazing adventurous day! talk to you soon! :-)

Love Always, Jamie

God almighty do I hate this person.
Either this is her keyboard:

...or that is one excited psycho bitch.
crazycoffey 08:17 AM 08-06-2007
Simplex! You are a funny guy! Really, I mean that!
Mr. Plow 09:11 PM 08-06-2007
What's up slllllluuuuuuuttts?
Priest4Prez 09:14 PM 08-06-2007
Just got back from BYAs(Burn your asses)
Priest4Prez 09:16 PM 08-06-2007
what is everybody up 2?
Priest4Prez 09:17 PM 08-06-2007
Originally Posted by CrazyCoffey:
Simplex! You are a funny guy! Really, I mean that!
CC, whats up with our fantasy league?
Mr. Plow 09:18 PM 08-06-2007
Originally Posted by Priest4Prez:
what is everybody up 2?

Nothing now. Finishing up the basement. Carpet is going in tomorrow. Gonna be SWEEEEEEEEET!
Priest4Prez 09:20 PM 08-06-2007
Originally Posted by Mr. Plow:
Nothing now. Finishing up the basement. Carpet is going in tomorrow. Gonna be SWEEEEEEEEET!
To anyone thinking about redoing their floor, I highly recommend pergo. It is so easy to install and reasonably priced
Mr. Plow 09:24 PM 08-06-2007
To anyone thinking about redoing their floor, I highly recommend pergo. It is so easy to install and reasonably priced
We've - meaning me, my dad, and brother in law - have been working on this basement for over a year. A little bit here.....a little bit there....and FINALLY it is about over.......................just in time to sell the fuggin' house.
KcMizzou 09:25 PM 08-06-2007
Preggo is easy to install, and fun too! I don't know about reasonably priced though. I've installed it twice now.

The failed attempts are fun as well.

Priest4Prez 09:25 PM 08-06-2007
that is how it always goes. We completely rebuilt our house when I was 8 (Y2k), we had to up and move to idaho. go figure
Mr. Plow 09:31 PM 08-06-2007
Originally Posted by KcMizzou:
Preggo is easy to install, and fun too! I don't know about reasonably priced though. I've installed it twice now.

The failed attempts are fun as well.

I've tried once, and it installed easily. I also was not trying 3 times and it installed easily each time. I'd recommend not installing it 3 times in 3 years though.

If any females are needing preggo installed - or if any husbands want to get their wives some preggo installed but just can't finish the job - I'm a sure thing and willing to travel. I am pretty sure that I can install preggo even with a thick layer of linoleum or vinyl protecting me. I am also cheap and very fast.
Priest4Prez 12:46 PM 08-07-2007
got my tickets today for the game in san diego
Cntrygal 12:01 AM 08-09-2007
what happened to the ranking thing in the top post?
Page 1538 of 2138
« First < 538103814381488152815341535153615371538 15391540154115421548158816382038 > Last »
Up