ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 164 of 173
« First < 64114154160161162163164 165166167168 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Chiefs suspended Tyreek Hill
TribalElder 10:21 PM 04-25-2019
Channel 5 just busted in and showed veach saying Hill is suspended for now
TeaQue 10:56 PM 05-01-2019
Originally Posted by Yogurt Ti:
You are clearly in the know -- which makes me ask ... why the **** are you on ChiefsPlanet sharing this information? Do you not have a life? Why are you TMZ'ing around Tyreek and Crystal's current life devastation? Why do you think we need to know these facts on ChiefsPlanet.com?

And you admit Tyreek's family is biased, and Crystal's family is biased -- so clearly you are ****ing biased as well, and in particular, to "Meredith."

So quite frankly, nobody here gives two ****s what you have to say as it is covered in bias as well -- and you also shouldn't be sharing this information on ChiefsPlanet.com. Get a life, and stop peddling your info and glorifying someone else's misery -- you loser.
I realize I'm a lurker here but......did you really create an account tonight just to post this?

If you aren't looking for updates on this situation why exactly are you viewing this thread?
threebag 10:56 PM 05-01-2019
Fan Duel, Roofies and Butt Secs
TeaQue 10:56 PM 05-01-2019
Anyways, does someone have a link to the full audio?
Yogurt Ti 05-01-2019, 10:58 PM
This message has been deleted by SAUTO.
BrownRice 11:00 PM 05-01-2019
Originally Posted by MAHOMO 4 LIFE!:
Cps investigations usually take around 45 days. How long has it been since the cps investigation was opened up?
Where are you getting this from? Highly inaccurate in a case where there are criminal investigations & the parents have lost custody of the child. Unless some resolve it all make it all go away magic is sprinkled somewhere, this CPS investigation will last every bit of a year. They haven’t even had custody returned yet. It will be done in phases. Supervised visits out of the home. Later one maybe both parents gets custody back. CPS will then do 2 or 3 unannounced visits per week for months. And then it will be one scheduled visit per week. And then it will be every two weeks. Then once a month...then every 6 months...getting my drift as to how long this could take?
-King- 11:05 PM 05-01-2019
Originally Posted by Yogurt Ti:
You are clearly in the know -- which makes me ask ... why the fuck are you on ChiefsPlanet sharing this information? Do you not have a life? Why are you TMZ'ing around Tyreek and Crystal's current life devastation? Why do you think we need to know these facts on ChiefsPlanet.com?

And you admit Tyreek's family is biased, and Crystal's family is biased -- so clearly you are fucking biased as well, and in particular, to "Meredith."

So quite frankly, nobody here gives two fucks what you have to say as it is covered in bias as well -- and you also shouldn't be sharing this information on ChiefsPlanet.com. Get a life, and stop peddling your info and glorifying someone else's misery -- you loser.
Nothing he's said seems biased on either side though.
MAHOMO 4 LIFE! 11:06 PM 05-01-2019
Originally Posted by BrownRice:
Where are you getting this from? Highly inaccurate in a case where there are criminal investigations & the parents have lost custody of the child. Unless some resolve it all make it all go away magic is sprinkled somewhere, this CPS investigation will last every bit of a year. They haven’t even had custody returned yet. It will be done in phases. Supervised visits out of the home. Later one maybe both parents gets custody back. CPS will then do 2 or 3 unannounced visits per week for months. And then it will be one scheduled visit per week. And then it will be every two weeks. Then once a month...then every 6 months...getting my drift as to how long this could take?
https://www.avvo.com/legal-guides/ug...does-it-entail

CPS takes every effort to get it completed in 6 weeks
-King- 11:11 PM 05-01-2019
Originally Posted by MAHOMO 4 LIFE!:
https://www.avvo.com/legal-guides/ug...does-it-entail

CPS takes every effort to get it completed in 6 weeks
Did you even read his post?
Iconic 11:11 PM 05-01-2019
At first I thought BRice was a troll but this dude definitely knows shit.

Brown who the hell are you? Like are you related or something?
BlackOp 11:11 PM 05-01-2019
So..did Hill INTENTIONALLY break his sons arm? By intentional..I dont mean grabbing and yanking it. I mean a deliberate action with intent to cause a lasting injury..

Did anyone break it, intentionally?

That is all that matters...at least in pertaining to Hill's future with the Chiefs.

Their relationship/custody drama is what it is...two young, selfish, immature people...one with a possible psychiatric condition. Their situation shouldn't be anyone's business beyond if a crime was committed..and even then its debatable.
carlos3652 11:26 PM 05-01-2019
Guys chill. Info seems legit. Stop asking “who are you”

Take it with a grain of salt and move on.
saphojunkie 11:32 PM 05-01-2019
This serial season 3, isn’t it
BrownRice 11:32 PM 05-01-2019
Originally Posted by comochiefsfan:
It sure sounds like you're trying to tell us that a Chiefs player was the one who ratted on Tyreek initially.

I find that incredibly hard to believe.
If you are stating “initially” then you obviously can’t read.

So, you really think that it’s ratting in a situation where you don’t know if a child is really being abused? But two plus two is starting to equal four?

Is it ratting say, after the child wound up seriously hurt, or DEAD? Is it ratting if that tragedy occurred & it came out later that you knew and had been told but did nothing? Didn’t even try to take a preventative measure?! Would you be able to live with yourself? What do you think it would do to one’s career if that information got out? Is it ratting that some of these people actually have morales?

You know, it’s a tough situation when a child is being hurt. It’s even tougher when some batsh*t crazy broad tells one’s girlfriend of abuse happening in their home. Girlfriend struggled with herself to even tell boyfriend, but she had to. Again, morales. Suddenly they’re all caught up in a sh*t storm they had no idea was going to come. Thought the organization would just do a little investigation and it would all be fine and go away. No idea a police report had already been filed. No idea the tweet that was heard around the world was going to land. No idea that once that tweet was read a ****ing stranger had just confirmed everything batsh*t crazy had told you, making you realize you then needed to report it to the authorities, just in case?? BECAUSE MORALES.

It wasn’t the player who filed the actual police report. And it wasn’t the girlfriend that told their employer. Figure that one out. It’s not hard.

Now, talk to me again about ratting?
saphojunkie 11:37 PM 05-01-2019
If you are stating “initially” then you obviously can’t read.

So, you really think that it’s ratting in a situation where you don’t know if a child is really being abused? But two plus two is starting to equal four?

Is it ratting say, after the child wound up seriously hurt, or DEAD? Is it ratting if that tragedy occurred & it came out later that you knew and had been told but did nothing? Didn’t even try to take a preventative measure?! Would you be able to live with yourself? What do you think it would do to one’s career if that information got out? Is it ratting that some of these people actually have morales?

You know, it’s a tough situation when a child is being hurt. It’s even tougher when some batsh*t crazy broad tells one’s girlfriend of abuse happening in their home. Girlfriend struggled with herself to even tell boyfriend, but she had to. Again, morales. Suddenly they’re all caught up in a sh*t storm they had no idea was going to come. Thought the organization would just do a little investigation and it would all be fine and go away. No idea a police report had already been filed. No idea the tweet that was heard around the world was going to land. No idea that once that tweet was read a ****ing stranger had just confirmed everything batsh*t crazy had told you, making you realize you then needed to report it to the authorities, just in case?? BECAUSE MORALES.

It wasn’t the player who filed the actual police report. And it wasn’t the girlfriend that told their employer. Figure that one out. It’s not hard.

Now, talk to me again about ratting?
It’s morals
MAHOMO 4 LIFE! 11:41 PM 05-01-2019
Just tell us the facts. You are beating around the bush without actually telling us straight up. If you have legitimate facts tell us. We won’t ask who you are. All we want is facts. Like who caused this injury? And is everything gonna be okay. If Tyreek caused this injury then fuck him but if it’s some manipulation by Crystal we need to know
New World Order 11:42 PM 05-01-2019
Just because DA said he wasn’t going to pursue charges (on the 24th I think) that doesn’t mean CPS case was over right?

The concern with his suspension is more about DA pressing/not pressing charges (I would think)
Page 164 of 173
« First < 64114154160161162163164 165166167168 > Last »
Up