ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 9 of 25
« First < 56789 1011121319 > Last »
Hall of Classics>Online flirting
Donger 07:32 PM 01-23-2006
Originally Posted by Donger:
Holy sh*t. I'm black? Well, my grandmother was Dutch.

[Reply]
Taco John 07:33 PM 01-23-2006
Holy sh*t. I'm black?

You represented that you were once. I had my doubts but figured why would anyone lie about that.

So you're not?
[Reply]
Donger 07:35 PM 01-23-2006
Originally Posted by Taco John:
You represented that you were once. I had my doubts but figured why would anyone lie about that.

So you're not?
No. I'm not black.

I was probably intoxicated. For some reason that I can't explain, I become significantly less white when I'm tipsy.

Then again, I also once claimed here that I was a female, but that was in order to prove a theory.
[Reply]
Bowser 07:33 PM 01-23-2006
Holy sh*t. I'm black?
*****, PLEEEASE!!
Attached: Shoenuff.bmp (42.3 KB) 
[Reply]
Donger 07:36 PM 01-23-2006
Originally Posted by Bowser:
*****, PLEEEASE!!
Gawd. I can't count the number of ways I violated Vanity in my mind because of that film.
[Reply]
Mr. Kotter 07:33 PM 01-23-2006
Holy sh*t. I'm black?
Great, great grandfather on your mom's side. Sorry you learned this way.

Know you know how Gun felt back in 2000.
[Reply]
Katipan 07:24 PM 01-23-2006
Originally Posted by ENDelt260:
I eat peanut butter directly from the jar with my fingers.
What do you use to get honey?
[Reply]
ChiefsFire 07:25 PM 01-23-2006
I eat peanut butter directly from the jar with my fingers.
i eat peanut butter directly off the ass of a tall shapely blonde woman..
[Reply]
ChiefsFire 07:32 PM 01-23-2006
That wasn't peanut butter.
off the ass...not outta the ass
[Reply]
FAX 07:17 PM 01-23-2006
She raised her moist lips to Donger's.

Her braid had come undone and her golden hair fell over her shoulders in tangled curls. Her full breasts rose with each rapid breath, straining against the cloth of her shift, breasts that felt round and firm against his strong chest. He swelled with longing to explore them again, to taste them, to lose himself inside her. His breath was hot as he breathed the question he had waited so long to ask, "How often do you wash your legs?"

FAX
[Reply]
Donger 07:29 PM 01-23-2006
Originally Posted by FAX:
She raised her moist lips to Donger's.

Her braid had come undone and her golden hair fell over her shoulders in tangled curls. Her full breasts rose with each rapid breath, straining against the cloth of her shift, breasts that felt round and firm against his strong chest. He swelled with longing to explore them again, to taste them, to lose himself inside her. His breath was hot as he breathed the question he had waited so long to ask, "How often do you wash your legs?"

FAX
Well, I do have rather high standards.
[Reply]
ChiefsFire 07:18 PM 01-23-2006
goddammit Delt,quit flirtin with me.....
[Reply]
FAX 07:22 PM 01-23-2006
She appeared even more beautiful than when she'd graced his bed that morning, Iowanian thought.

He wanted nothing more than to hold her again, to kiss away the distress he'd caused her, to never allow anything or anyone to hurt her again. He would make amends to her, he vowed it. He would devote his life to making it up to her.

"I will never harpoon you in the baows with a rusty, shit covered potato fork again, my dear," he said.

FAX
[Reply]
Skip Towne 08:44 PM 01-23-2006
Originally Posted by FAX:
She appeared even more beautiful than when she'd graced his bed that morning, Iowanian thought.

He wanted nothing more than to hold her again, to kiss away the distress he'd caused her, to never allow anything or anyone to hurt her again. He would make amends to her, he vowed it. He would devote his life to making it up to her.

"I will never harpoon you in the baows with a rusty, shit covered potato fork again, my dear," he said.

FAX
That's.........well...that's just beautiful!
[Reply]
Taco John 07:23 PM 01-23-2006
Jesus Endelt. You don't know what Kotter's been dipping into that peanut butter, but I'd bet you could probably guess why...
[Reply]
Page 9 of 25
« First < 56789 1011121319 > Last »
Up