ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 2068 of 4898
« First < 1068156819682018205820642065206620672068 206920702071207220782118216825683068 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Broncos news megathread
ROYC75 04:26 PM 08-12-2014
Discussion: All things Broncos.
[Reply]
Mile High Mania 11:59 AM 09-17-2018
Originally Posted by TEX:
No - I clearly asked how many of the 2-0 Teams played both games at HOME...Don't change MY quesion to fit YOUR narrative.

So, Looks like I am correct yet again...Yes?

Now, you can wordsmith all you want, deflect and twist my words. My point has been proven.
I wasn't twisting anything... no other 2-0 teams, but I started with the Packers, the next best answer to your question from an 'undefeated' point, sitting at 1-0-1. Decided to post the other teams with very favorable home starts this season.
[Reply]
KranzDictum 12:10 PM 09-17-2018
Ok...Man you guys WHIPPED UP ON TWO WINLESS TEAMS at HOME, by a combined total of 4 whole points. IMPRESSIVE! :-)
Better? :-)
Way to eek out a 5 point win vs a team that couldn't beat Cleveland.

Took another early punt return to set up the 1st short TD then a kicker missing a FG and an extra point to do it. Also Pitt was without a starting CB, and their best RB. Let me guess you guys didn't have Sorenson again so that made it level right?

Jags are going to be a real test next week. They are healthy and have one of the best D's in the NFL. Going to be hard for mahghimoes to get free TD passes by just popping the ball in the air on a jet sweep this week.

I was looking for the rushing leaders since Lindsay is setting the NFL on fire (he is 3rd in the NFL with 178 yards) and noticed your guy isn't in the top 5.
Your guy is listed 10th in yards and our Mike Gleenon is listed 13th. Ryan Fitzpatrick is the best QB in the NFL LOL.

Broncos also rated #4 O and kFc is ranked 2 spots behind at 6th. Broncos ranked 2 in rushing and you guys are 11. Oh and your D is ranked 32.

Loss might get his chance to get an AFC Championship game Loss this year. He has been waiting for it for at very long time.

Good luck and Go Broncos!
[Reply]
KranzDictum 12:12 PM 09-17-2018
BTW if Royce pops his head in here tell him his team is scoring too fast. He will get it.

Peace
[Reply]
TEX 12:14 PM 09-17-2018
Originally Posted by Mile High Mania:
I wasn't twisting anything... no other 2-0 teams, but I started with the Packers, the next best answer to your question from an 'undefeated' point, sitting at 1-0-1. Decided to post the other teams with very favorable home starts this season.
But you did ALL that without first answering my simple question...You always complicate simple, on purpose, and try and find an angle that supports your narrative.

Now, for my second simple question - How many 2-0 teams played BOTH on the ROAD? And here we go again...:-)
[Reply]
Molitoth 12:15 PM 09-17-2018
Originally Posted by KranzDictum:

Took another early punt return to set up the 1st short TD then a kicker missing a FG and an extra point to do it. Also Pitt was without a starting CB, and their best RB. Let me guess you guys didn't have Sorenson again so that made it level right?

Jags are going to be a real test next week. They are healthy and have one of the best D's in the NFL. Going to be hard for mahghimoes to get free TD passes by just popping the ball in the air on a jet sweep this week.

I was looking for the rushing leaders since Lindsay is setting the NFL on fire (he is 3rd in the NFL with 178 yards) and noticed your guy isn't in the top 5.
Your guy is listed 10th in yards and our Mike Gleenon is listed 13th. Ryan Fitzpatrick is the best QB in the NFL LOL.

Broncos also rated #4 O and kFc is ranked 2 spots behind at 6th. Broncos ranked 2 in rushing and you guys are 11. Oh and your D is ranked 32.

Loss might get his chance to get an AFC Championship game Loss this year. He has been waiting for it for at very long time.

Sometimes I read pathetic takes by homer chief fans and am ashamed that I have to share a team with such retards. I can image the rest of the Broncos fans are thinking this very same way about you right now.

My god you are fucking dumb.
[Reply]
ptlyon 12:17 PM 09-17-2018

You better get your ass to a doctor to make sure you didn't have a stroke over the weekend.

*prayers*
[Reply]
BlackOp 12:25 PM 09-17-2018
Keesum is currently the 28th ranked QB....this is after 2 home games against bottom 10 teams.

Horseface doesn't disappoint...he went out and signed the 5th worst QB in the NFL.

The Donk fans, all season were selling his QBR...and how efficient he was. He's sitting at 73.7 a few ticks above Blaine Gabbert.
[Reply]
TEX 12:27 PM 09-17-2018

I see you ate a STUPID SANDWICH for lunch again... You're actually playing THOSE cards??? Are you trying to say that Denver's Offense is better than KC's??? :-)
And that Mahomes has played any way but Awesome??? :-)

Dude, you EEKED out TWO wins AT HOME by a COMBINED 4 points against 2 shit teams, and you want to try and dis two KC ROAD WINS to start the season???

DON'T EVER play poker, fool; Because you just dropped a pair of TWO's against KC's Straight Flush, and actually think you won the hand. :-)

I like you. You never disappoint...
[Reply]
Mile High Mania 12:28 PM 09-17-2018
But you did ALL that without first answering my simple question...You always complicate simple, on purpose, and try and find an angle that supports your narrative.

Now, for my second simple question - How many 2-0 teams played BOTH on the ROAD? And here we go again...:-)
Sorry, when I said 'no other 2-0 team's to start the comment - that was my answer.
[Reply]
TEX 12:40 PM 09-17-2018
Sorry, when I said 'no other 2-0 team's to start the comment - that was my answer.

Gotcha.... I'm having trouble following along, because my head is SPINNING from Kranz and his SPECIAL RETARD POWERS...
[Reply]
Clyde Frog 12:42 PM 09-17-2018

You don't know what you're talking about, KC plays the 49ers, dick tucker. If you're going to slither back in here to rile feathers at least get your facts straight. You played 2 winless teams, at home and won by a combined 4 points. You're really going to come in here and shit out a bunch of stats while puffing your chest over that? Enjoy second place, its going to to be the high point of your season. Can't wait until Patty embarrasses your sad sack franchise in 2 weeks because I wont have to see your shit posts around here for awhile.
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 12:47 PM 09-17-2018
:-) Good grief, Kranz.
[Reply]
Mile High Mania 12:59 PM 09-17-2018
Originally Posted by Clyde Frog:
You don't know what you're talking about, KC plays the 49ers, dick tucker. If you're going to slither back in here to rile feathers at least get your facts straight. You played 2 winless teams, at home and won by a combined 4 points. You're really going to come in here and shit out a bunch of stats while puffing your chest over that? Enjoy second place, its going to to be the high point of your season. Can't wait until Patty embarrasses your sad sack franchise in 2 weeks because I wont have to see your shit posts around here for awhile.
Well, to be fair... SEA plays their 2nd game tonight.

KC has played 2 teams for a combined 1-2-1... Denver will be 2-0 vs teams combined for either 1-3 or 0-4.
[Reply]
htismaqe 01:01 PM 09-17-2018

KC has played 2 teams for a combined 1-2-1... Denver will be 2-0 vs teams combined for either 1-3 or 0-4.
I think I'd be a little concerned about what Derek Carr did your defense yesterday.
[Reply]
Clyde Frog 01:07 PM 09-17-2018

I know the basis is records but you're actually going to compare beating OAK and SEA at home to beating PIT and LAC away?
[Reply]
Page 2068 of 4898
« First < 1068156819682018205820642065206620672068 206920702071207220782118216825683068 > Last »
Up