ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 6 of 7
« First < 23456 7 >
Nzoner's Game Room>Jets had 4 yards of total offense in the 2nd half...
BlackOp 09:44 PM 10-26-2020
Le'Veon got 4 times their entire output on his first carry....ouch.

Gase would not commit to having offensive coordinator Dowell Loggains call the plays again this week, but he sounded like he was leaning that way. Loggains did well in the first half against the Bills and the Jets led 10-0. But his magic touch vanished in the second half when the team gained just 4 yards.
[Reply]
CarlosCarson27 05:17 PM 10-27-2020
Originally Posted by Megatron96:
Oookay, well I'll give you a pass on this one, I guess.

Carry on.
Ok, I'll just say , Im very honest. I know I didn't say that. That's something a teen ager would say. I don't recognize the thought at all. Probably a denver/niners fan or something.
[Reply]
BlackOp 05:29 PM 10-27-2020
Detox selling wolf tickets again...and Carlos88 bought one.

Rabbi tried to sell me one...I suggested a bedtime circumcision. He hasnt returned...looks like he took my constructive advice...maybe found a new "hobby" as a diversion for his angst.

Obviously, the ethics/morality of corporate athletics are a sensitive, taboo topic for some. If you speak against it...it's like drawing a caricature of Mohammad...a blasphemous attack on their religion.
[Reply]
CarlosCarson27 05:31 PM 10-27-2020
Originally Posted by BlackOp:
Detox selling wolf tickets again...and Carlos88 bought one.

Rabbi tried to sell me one...I suggested a bedtime circumcision.

Obviously, the ethics/morality of corporate athletics are a sensitive, taboo topic for some. If you speak against it...it's like drawing caricature of Mohammad...a blasphemous attack on their religion.
I know, I know......I know, sigh

Never mind!
[Reply]
ChiefRocka 05:36 AM 10-28-2020
Originally Posted by Jewish Rabbi:

via GIPHY

Is this a live stream of the 3 trillion money printer?
[Reply]
Otter 07:35 AM 10-28-2020
I'm assuming they're going to just feed Bell and let him blow off some steam with some nostalgic play action fakes tossed in to mix things up.
[Reply]
CoMoChief 07:59 AM 10-28-2020
This is going to be a bloodbath.
[Reply]
scho63 04:24 PM 10-28-2020
Originally Posted by Jewish Rabbi:
Just as the Jesuits ordered.
You mean the Jetsuits? :-)
[Reply]
scho63 04:25 PM 10-28-2020
If we don't win by 30 it's a fail.
[Reply]
scho63 04:26 PM 10-28-2020
"Jets had 4 yards of total offense in the 2nd half..."

That's more like a headline from the Onion. Really close to impossible to believe.
[Reply]
Megatron96 04:37 PM 10-28-2020
Originally Posted by scho63:
If we don't win by 30 it's a fail.
I think fairly early in the game the Chiefs should be up by at least 4 scores. Then the Jets might do something with all the garbage time and get back to within 2.5 scores?

Of course, if the Jets just flat lay down, it probably won't matter if we have Matt Moore in there with the practice squad; we might just score 3-4 more times anyway.

It might be kind of interesting to see if Andy opts to go for 4th downs inside their 40-yard line regardless of distance in the second half with a 25 point lead. Or punts. Andy might go out of his way not to score given a big enough lead.
[Reply]
Hog's Gone Fishin 04:46 PM 10-28-2020
Games like this never turn out as you would expect. Maybe because Chiefs. It's just hard to get over the past.
[Reply]
CarlosCarson27 04:48 PM 10-28-2020
Red vs green. Beginning of holiday season
[Reply]
pugsnotdrugs19 01:42 PM 10-30-2020
Schwartz and Watkins out... as they should be

I’m wondering with Brian Burns getting hurt last night for Carolina if we can’t give Mitch another week for sure. Bring him back after the bye.

That’s gotta be the plan...
[Reply]
ModSocks 01:57 PM 10-30-2020
Originally Posted by Megatron96:
I think fairly early in the game the Chiefs should be up by at least 4 scores. Then the Jets might do something with all the garbage time and get back to within 2.5 scores?

Of course, if the Jets just flat lay down, it probably won't matter if we have Matt Moore in there with the practice squad; we might just score 3-4 more times anyway.

It might be kind of interesting to see if Andy opts to go for 4th downs inside their 40-yard line regardless of distance in the second half with a 25 point lead. Or punts. Andy might go out of his way not to score given a big enough lead.
19 point spread.

Quite frankly, with the Chiefs propensity to take the foot off the gas in games like these, i'm not sure the Chiefs cover. People are expecting this blowout, and im prepared to hear all the "What's wrong with the Chiefs?" narratives if they don't win by 28+.

But i think the Chiefs will come out playing like they did vs Denver. They'll run it, shorten the game and be in control from start to finish, though they may not score more than 30 unless the Jets turn it over frequently.
[Reply]
htismaqe 02:03 PM 10-30-2020
Originally Posted by Detoxing:
19 point spread.

Quite frankly, with the Chiefs propensity to take the foot off the gas in games like these, i'm not sure the Chiefs cover. People are expecting this blowout, and im prepared to hear all the "What's wrong with the Chiefs?" narratives if they don't win by 28+.

But i think the Chiefs will come out playing like they did vs Denver. They'll run it, shorten the game and be in control from start to finish, though they may not score more than 30 unless the Jets turn it over frequently.
Yep.
[Reply]
Page 6 of 7
« First < 23456 7 >
Up