ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 5 of 7
< 12345 67 >
Nzoner's Game Room>Jets had 4 yards of total offense in the 2nd half...
BlackOp 09:44 PM 10-26-2020
Le'Veon got 4 times their entire output on his first carry....ouch.

Gase would not commit to having offensive coordinator Dowell Loggains call the plays again this week, but he sounded like he was leaning that way. Loggains did well in the first half against the Bills and the Jets led 10-0. But his magic touch vanished in the second half when the team gained just 4 yards.
[Reply]
comochiefsfan 03:24 PM 10-27-2020
Lol. There’s no way CC88 isn’t trolling.

I’ll play along though.

If Mahomes is a trained seal and the NFL had him pegged for super bowl glory, then why did he go 10th overall to Kansas City instead of 1st overall to a big market team in New York or Los Angeles? Surely that would be much more profitable for the league no?
[Reply]
ModSocks 03:26 PM 10-27-2020
Originally Posted by comochiefsfan:

If Mahomes is a trained seal and the NFL had him pegged for super bowl glory, then why did he go 10th overall to Kansas City instead of 1st overall to a big market team in New York or Los Angeles? Surely that would be much more profitable for the league no?
Originally Posted by St. Patty's Fire:
that way only super geniuses like carson pick up on it.
[Reply]
Sorry 03:41 PM 10-27-2020
Originally Posted by CarlosCarson88:
Lol Mahomes is nothing but a trained seal. The bigger the star ,the more they are involved. The State farm commercials were SB clues. Being a great athlete doesn't mean they are honest. It means they are hand picked and groomed. His dad was a pro baseball player for years. He knows his place in the show of shows.

Falcons= um, you do realize they already got their SB with new stadium vs Pat's, don't you?
Lmfao god you’re so stupid.its clear you don’t have an athletic bone in your body or spent any amount of time working out preparing for a season, in film sessions, positional drills or in game experience.

I’m sure Jamarcus Russell is on the couch enjoying his lifetime supply of Krispy Kreme’s cause he followed the dog whistle of scripted/mafia/mob/Illuminati game plan
[Reply]
Megatron96 03:48 PM 10-27-2020
You guys are arguing with a guy that said 'Mahomes is just a dumb jock that runs to his right and throws to his left.'
[Reply]
OrtonsPiercedTaint 04:00 PM 10-27-2020
If we can not have Halloween/Raider Week. Troll Week it is
[Reply]
CarlosCarson27 04:05 PM 10-27-2020
Originally Posted by comochiefsfan:
Lol. There’s no way CC88 isn’t trolling.

I’ll play along though.

What does that have to do with anything?
So anything you dont Understand means another is trolling? You're simply putting too much honest faith into a billion dollar business. Where a guy gets drafted makes no difference. They controll every aspect. Just because fans can't wrap their head around it, doesn't make it impossible.
[Reply]
CarlosCarson27 04:07 PM 10-27-2020
Originally Posted by Megatron96:
You guys are arguing with a guy that said 'Mahomes is just a dumb jock that runs to his right and throws to his left.'
No where did I say that. No where. You're thinking of someone else.
[Reply]
CarlosCarson27 04:10 PM 10-27-2020
Originally Posted by Sorry:
Lmfao god you’re so stupid.its clear you don’t have an athletic bone in your body or spent any amount of time working out preparing for a season, in film sessions, positional drills or in game experience.

I’m sure Jamarcus Russell is on the couch enjoying his lifetime supply of Krispy Kreme’s cause he followed the dog whistle of scripted/mafia/mob/Illuminati game plan
You make no sense at all. You don't need to be a jock to understand manipulation and big business. What happens in the pros has nothing to do with your amateur glory.
[Reply]
Gravedigger 04:29 PM 10-27-2020
Any given Sunday... don't fuck around, take care of business.
[Reply]
Sorry 04:36 PM 10-27-2020
You make no sense at all. You don't need to be a jock to understand manipulation and big business. What happens in the pros has nothing to do with your amateur glory.
You have absolutely zero idea on wtf you’re talking about.

The game is inherently designed to be competitive. Like I said you have no athletic bone in your body nor have the common sense to understand believing in a nonsensical conspiracy makes you look like a complete dumbass. The NFL IS. Multi billion enterprise regardless of who is winning or who needs a stadium as long as the 1% athletes are playing the sport. If there was a trend of top American athletes choosing say soccer/mlb/ then it doesn’t matter what “script” the nfl wants The sport will slowly fade from top of the food chain

You think having the patriots be a dynasty despite numerous allegations of “scandal” did the nfl good?
[Reply]
CarlosCarson27 04:46 PM 10-27-2020
Originally Posted by Sorry:
You have absolutely zero idea on wtf you’re talking about.

The game is inherently designed to be competitive. Like I said you have no athletic bone in your body nor have the common sense to understand believing in a nonsensical conspiracy makes you look like a complete dumbass. The NFL IS. Multi billion enterprise regardless of who is winning or who needs a stadium as long as the 1% athletes are playing the sport. If there was a trend of top American athletes choosing say soccer/mlb/ then it doesn’t matter what “script” the nfl wants The sport will slowly fade from top of the food chain

You think having the patriots be a dynasty despite numerous allegations of “scandal” did the nfl good?
You didn't prove me wrong. Just contradicted me. Telling me I don't know doesn't .make it so .
What's the point of your patriots example? Didn't hurt the nfl at all. They created the entire drama. Something for you to gossip about. Notice how every off season. They make sure one big story lingers till next.
If it were actually regardless if who was winning, no 20 year dynasty would ever happen. If "anything can happen", no team would ever be able to do that.
[Reply]
Megatron96 04:51 PM 10-27-2020
No where did I say that. No where. You're thinking of someone else.
Ehhh, I'm pretty sure that was you. Not going to dig through all your posts to find it, but it was not long after the SB; i remember it so clearly because at the time I was on the verge of outraged at such a ridiculous comment.
[Reply]
CarlosCarson27 05:02 PM 10-27-2020
Originally Posted by Megatron96:
Ehhh, I'm pretty sure that was you. Not going to dig through all your posts to find it, but it was not long after the SB; i remember it so clearly because at the time I was on the verge of outraged at such a ridiculous comment.
You see..you said you were outraged. Therefore not thinking clearly lol.
Look ,dude, I know I didn't say that. Absolute guarantee I didn't.
I don't deny these are physical freaks. We just disagree on their motivation.
[Reply]
Megatron96 05:08 PM 10-27-2020
You see..you said you were outraged. Therefore not thinking clearly lol.
Look ,dude, I know I didn't say that. Absolute guarantee I didn't.
I don't deny these are physical freaks. We just disagree on their motivation.
Oookay, well I'll give you a pass on this one, I guess.

Carry on.
[Reply]
kccrow 05:16 PM 10-27-2020
Originally Posted by Halfcan:
I want to see 8 Mahomes TD passes!
Probably see them all in the first half. The Jets are so bad on both sides of the ball and just haven't faced an offense quite like this one.
[Reply]
Page 5 of 7
< 12345 67 >
Up