ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 5 of 11
< 12345 6789 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Kyler Murray, Justin Hebert or Mahomes?
Deberg_1990 08:37 AM 10-26-2020
We are starting to see some people saying Kyler Murray/Hebert is/will be better than Patrick Mahomes. I think it’s ridiculous, but there are people that feel that way. I was wondering if anyone here would choose Kyler or Justin over Mahomes. So the choice is simple: who would you rather have as QB for the next 12 years? Murray, Herbert Or Mahomes?
[Reply]
BWillie 09:54 AM 10-26-2020
To me, it doesn't appear that we run alot of plays where the receiver has the ability to make an over the shoulder catch. Since our routes rely less on play action and the running game than alot of teams, sometimes they are "gadgety" and less straight away routes.

Our deep routes appear to often be deep slants & post routes while alot of other teams just run basic deep corner & fly routes since they have taller WR's.

You heard last night Collinsworth talking about Wilsons moonballs. He throws a beautiful deep ball, but it isn't really relying on arm strength. I don't really feel like arm strength is that important on the deep routes where you just throw it high in the air where the WR is catching the ball over the shoulder. Where arm strength really comes into play is the mid range crossing & corner routes that Mahomes is so good at hitting for 1st downs.
[Reply]
Coochie liquor 09:57 AM 10-26-2020
Would you rather have explosive diarrhea right when you’re about to hit a dime piece, or read another Deberg thread?
[Reply]
Spott 09:58 AM 10-26-2020
Deberg’s Mom or Mahomes?
[Reply]
Bearcat 10:02 AM 10-26-2020
Originally Posted by TwistedChief:
Deberg, Hitler, or bin Laden?

via Gfycat

[Reply]
Deberg_1990 10:07 AM 10-26-2020
Originally Posted by BWillie:

You heard last night Collinsworth talking about Wilsons moonballs. He throws a beautiful deep ball, but it isn't really relying on arm strength. I don't really feel like arm strength is that important on the deep routes where you just throw it high in the air where the WR is catching the ball over the shoulder. Where arm strength really comes into play is the mid range crossing & corner routes that Mahomes is so good at hitting for 1st downs.
Russel Wilson might be the best deep ball thrower ive ever seen.

Jeff Blake back in the 90s was pretty good too. Threw a really pretty ball. Him and Warren Moon prettiest spirals ever.

[Reply]
LoneWolf 10:15 AM 10-26-2020
Originally Posted by TwistedChief:
Deberg, Hitler, or bin Laden?
If I had a gun with two bullets and I was in a room with Deberg, Hitler, and Bin Laden, I would shoot Deberg twice.
[Reply]
LoneWolf 10:16 AM 10-26-2020
Originally Posted by Bearcat:

via Gfycat

Damn you!!!!
[Reply]
Bewbies 10:18 AM 10-26-2020
Someone should probably explain to the OP, that life is hard. And it’s even harder when you’re dumb.

There is no QB who has ever played that most Chiefs fans would take over Mahomes.

Not prime Manning. Not prime Brady. Not Elway, not Montana, not Marino. Not Favre. Not Rodgers. Not Brees. Not Fran, not Young, not any of em.
[Reply]
RealSNR 10:20 AM 10-26-2020
Originally Posted by Deberg_1990:
Russel Wilson might be the best deep ball thrower ive ever seen.

Jeff Blake back in the 90s was pretty good too. Threw a really pretty ball. Him and Warren Moon prettiest spirals ever.

Daunte Culpepper threw the prettiest spiral in the 2000s.
[Reply]
Kman34 10:22 AM 10-26-2020
Originally Posted by Bewbies:
Someone should probably explain to the OP, that life is hard. And it’s even harder when you’re dumb.

There is no QB who has ever played that most Chiefs fans would take over Mahomes.

Not prime Manning. Not prime Brady. Not Elway, not Montana, not Marino. Not Favre. Not Rodgers. Not Brees. Not Fran, not Young, not any of em.
Prime Thigpen???
[Reply]
Kman34 10:23 AM 10-26-2020

Optimus Prime?
[Reply]
Kman34 10:23 AM 10-26-2020

Prime Rib?
[Reply]
chop 10:37 AM 10-26-2020
I think it's too early to say on either of these QBs, both look promising though. Mahomes is the new standard that every QB is now measured. There are going to be many more QB comparisons to him since he seems to be the gold standard.
[Reply]
Mecca 10:42 AM 10-26-2020

Was just thinking this. The level of confidence he plays with and his suddenness as a player were nowhere to be found on his college tape. https://t.co/s8ChwtuP9g

— Marcus Whitman (@TFG_Football) October 25, 2020

I agree with these takes.
[Reply]
Mama Hip Rockets 10:52 AM 10-26-2020
The answer is DeShaun Watson, Deberg.
[Reply]
Page 5 of 11
< 12345 6789 > Last »
Up