ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 4 of 11
< 1234 5678 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Kyler Murray, Justin Hebert or Mahomes?
Deberg_1990 08:37 AM 10-26-2020
We are starting to see some people saying Kyler Murray/Hebert is/will be better than Patrick Mahomes. I think it’s ridiculous, but there are people that feel that way. I was wondering if anyone here would choose Kyler or Justin over Mahomes. So the choice is simple: who would you rather have as QB for the next 12 years? Murray, Herbert Or Mahomes?
[Reply]
DaFace 09:20 AM 10-26-2020
Deberg is one of the greatest trolls CP has ever had.
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 09:24 AM 10-26-2020
Originally Posted by LoneWolf:
I want proof of these "some people are starting to say Murray/Herbert could be better than Mahomes" people. This sounds like a made up statement to justify this dumb thread.
It's legit a copy paste from his Mahomes/Josh Allen thread.

We are starting to see some people saying Josh Allen is/will be better than Patrick Mahomes. I think it’s ridiculous, but there are people that feel that way. I was wondering if anyone here would choose Josh over Mahomes. So the choice is simple: who would you rather have as QB for the next 12 years? Allen Or Mahomes?
[Reply]
dj56dt58 09:24 AM 10-26-2020
Originally Posted by burt:
There are 3 groups of QB's.

Premier: Mahomes, Wilson, Brees, Rogers, Brady, Watson, Rapeslesburger and Jackson. In that order IMHO.

Hopefuls with promise: Murray (plucky little bastard, I am semi-impressed), Herbert, Tannehill, Josh Allen, Bridgewater.....

The rest.
Before last night there was Mahomes and Wilson, then everyone else. I think right now it's Mahomes with Rogers second. Wilson shit the bed too many times last night. Couldn't put the game away or win it with 2 chances in ot. Brady and Ben are back in the discussion along with Murray and Wilson, but those guys aren't in Mahomes tier right now. Maybe i'm being too hard on Wilson because he fucked up my parlay last night
[Reply]
wazu 09:30 AM 10-26-2020
Originally Posted by RealSNR:
We are starting to see some people saying castrating themselves is/will be better than having a penis. I think it’s ridiculous, but there are people that feel that way. I was wondering if anyone here would choose castrating themselves over having a penis. So the choice is simple: what would you rather have as your dick for the rest of your life? Your own penis or empty air?
:-)
[Reply]
Deberg_1990 09:35 AM 10-26-2020
Originally Posted by Superturtle:
It's legit a copy paste from his Mahomes/Josh Allen thread.

We are starting to see some people saying Josh Allen is/will be better than Patrick Mahomes. I think it’s ridiculous, but there are people that feel that way. I was wondering if anyone here would choose Josh over Mahomes. So the choice is simple: who would you rather have as QB for the next 12 years? Allen Or Mahomes?
No, this one actually. I wasnt the genius originator.

https://chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=326973
[Reply]
Buehler445 09:36 AM 10-26-2020
Too early on Herbert. Kyler is good (I gotta eat crow on that). Mahomes is an all timer.
[Reply]
ChiefBlueCFC 09:36 AM 10-26-2020
You are doing this shit again....
[Reply]
htismaqe 09:43 AM 10-26-2020
Originally Posted by Deberg_1990:
No, this one actually. I wasnt the genius originator.

https://chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=326973

Dude, you started the original DeBerg thread in October of 2017.

https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=310470

ILChiefs was copying YOU.
[Reply]
htismaqe 09:44 AM 10-26-2020
Originally Posted by DaFace:
Deberg is one of the greatest trolls CP has ever had.
Truth.
[Reply]
Deberg_1990 09:44 AM 10-26-2020
Originally Posted by htismaqe:

Dude, you started the original DeBerg thread in October of 2017.

https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=310470

ILChiefs was copying YOU.
LOL i had forgotten about that one
[Reply]
htismaqe 09:46 AM 10-26-2020
Originally Posted by Deberg_1990:
LOL i had forgotten about that one

How could you forget about what is essentially your Magnum Opus?

It's THE DeBerg thread.

[Reply]
TwistedChief 09:46 AM 10-26-2020
Deberg, Hitler, or bin Laden?
[Reply]
TambaBerry 09:46 AM 10-26-2020
I mean I've seen people saying Mahomes is regressing after playing back to back games in shitty weather and it's hilarious to me. I've also seen things posted like CEH is terrible and he can't break tackles when he is one of the leaders in that category.
[Reply]
htismaqe 09:48 AM 10-26-2020
Originally Posted by TwistedChief:
Deberg, Hitler, or bin Laden?

[Reply]
MahomesMagic 09:51 AM 10-26-2020
I like talking about young QB's but there is no point in comparing any of them to Mahomes.

That also goes for Trevor Lawrence.
[Reply]
Page 4 of 11
< 1234 5678 > Last »
Up