ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 2 of 11
< 12 3456 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Kyler Murray, Justin Hebert or Mahomes?
Deberg_1990 08:37 AM 10-26-2020
We are starting to see some people saying Kyler Murray/Hebert is/will be better than Patrick Mahomes. I think it’s ridiculous, but there are people that feel that way. I was wondering if anyone here would choose Kyler or Justin over Mahomes. So the choice is simple: who would you rather have as QB for the next 12 years? Murray, Herbert Or Mahomes?
[Reply]
Deberg_1990 08:47 AM 10-26-2020
Originally Posted by Kman34:
Mahomes Won a SB and probably will win more... So no.. Dumbass..
you dont think Murray is capable of winning a super bowl too? Hebert in a few years?
[Reply]
htismaqe 08:48 AM 10-26-2020
Originally Posted by Jewish Rabbi:
Because people like you fall for his troll jobs.
It's a thread. Not a post.

It's not as easy to ignore.

It's basically spam at this point.
[Reply]
htismaqe 08:48 AM 10-26-2020
Originally Posted by Deberg_1990:
you dont think Murray is capable of winning a super bowl too? Hebert in a few years?
Bobby Hebert retired in 1996.
[Reply]
Deberg_1990 08:50 AM 10-26-2020
Originally Posted by htismaqe:
It's a thread. Not a post.

It's not as easy to ignore.

It's basically spam at this point.
Legit thread. I think Murray and Herbert have shown real progress.
[Reply]
Best22 08:51 AM 10-26-2020
That old Saints quarterback has a kid in the NFL?
[Reply]
loochy 08:51 AM 10-26-2020
You're retarded.
[Reply]
Mecca 08:52 AM 10-26-2020
As someone who watched a lot of Justin Herbert in college it's hard for me not to think his start is fools gold.
[Reply]
Deberg_1990 08:53 AM 10-26-2020
Originally Posted by Mecca:
As someone who watched a lot of Justin Herbert in college it's hard for me not to think his start is fools gold.
Whats your take on Murray? I never thought he would be this good.
[Reply]
Mecca 08:55 AM 10-26-2020
Whats your take on Murray? I never thought he would be this good.
Murray plays the same way he did in college and he has really good receiving weapons, I trust him more than I do Herbert.
[Reply]
RealSNR 08:56 AM 10-26-2020
We are starting to see some people saying castrating themselves is/will be better than having a penis. I think it’s ridiculous, but there are people that feel that way. I was wondering if anyone here would choose castrating themselves over having a penis. So the choice is simple: what would you rather have as your dick for the rest of your life? Your own penis or empty air?
[Reply]
Sorce 08:57 AM 10-26-2020
We are starting to see some people saying Kyler Murray/Hebert is/will be better than Patrick Mahomes. I think it’s ridiculous, but there are people that feel that way. I was wondering if anyone here would choose Kyler or Justin over Mahomes. So the choice is simple: who would you rather have as QB for the next 12 years? Murray, Herbert Or Mahomes?
Stop making me use this.

[Reply]
htismaqe 08:58 AM 10-26-2020
Legit thread. I think Murray and Herbert have shown real progress.
Herbert looks pretty much like he did in college. Big arm, great throws, followed by 1 or 2 big mistakes that result in losses.

I'm not convinced he'll ever be a top flight starter. Reminds me a lot of somebody like Matt Stafford.
[Reply]
Mecca 08:59 AM 10-26-2020
Herbert looks pretty much like he did in college. Big arm, great throws, followed by 1 or 2 big mistakes that result in a losses.

I'm not convinced he'll ever be a top flight starter. Reminds me a lot of somebody like Matt Stafford.
He wasn't half the player Stafford was in college.....Herbert was all projection because he had some games that were total dogshit start to finish.
[Reply]
RealSNR 09:02 AM 10-26-2020
Herbert looks pretty much like he did in college. Big arm, great throws, followed by 1 or 2 big mistakes that result in losses.

Matt Stafford or a certain former Chargers QB who was their starter as of last year... :-)
[Reply]
Deberg_1990 09:02 AM 10-26-2020
I think Lynn is a good coach. At least Herbert isnt on a shit team like the Jets. Their talent is better than 1-5.
[Reply]
Page 2 of 11
< 12 3456 > Last »
Up