ChiefsPlanet Mobile
View Poll Results: So. Was it Tom or Bill?
Tom Terrific 47 37.60%
Hoodie Bill 16 12.80%
Unsure 18 14.40%
Who cares about that poverty level team in Foxboro? 44 35.20%
Voters: 125. You may not vote on this poll
Page 4 of 22
< 1234 567814 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>It’s official: Pats were always Tom Brady. Not Bill Belichick.
Prison Bitch 07:50 PM 10-25-2020
Bill falls to 2-4 without Brady.

Brady goes to 5-2 with Tampa, turning them into a title contender immediately.

Tampa had the #1 SRS (points above avg team) in the NFL of +13.1. And that was before they trashed the Fighting Chuckies today.
[Reply]
jerryaldini 08:51 PM 10-25-2020
Originally Posted by Megatron96:
Bill still won nearly twice as many games as he lost when he had to start someone else besides Brady.

Brady would've been a "one-and-done" QB if he'd gone to a bottom tier organization.
Sorry meant to upvote this!
[Reply]
BWillie 08:54 PM 10-25-2020
Not sure I agree. Brady was one of the worst QBs in the league last year and they had a historic defense. He sure looks rejuvenated this year but theres no getting around how bad he was last yr.

I say 60% Brady, 40% Belicheat
[Reply]
Prison Bitch 08:54 PM 10-25-2020
Originally Posted by alpha_omega:
Not official. Post again if TBDouche wins another SB.

So that applies to Hoody too. Right?
[Reply]
tredadda 08:55 PM 10-25-2020
Originally Posted by Megatron96:
Bill still won nearly twice as many games as he lost when he had to start someone else besides Brady.

Brady would've been a "one-and-done" QB if he'd gone to a bottom tier organization.
You mean the Cassel year? That team went 16-0 the year prior. That team wasn't a bunch of scrubs.
[Reply]
BWillie 08:55 PM 10-25-2020
Originally Posted by Prison Bitch:
Bucs were 5-11 and 7-9 last two years.
And started Jameis Winston. Who is a complete idiot and interception waiting to happen.
[Reply]
CarlosCarson27 08:55 PM 10-25-2020
Lol at trying to find fault with a guy after 20 years of owning your ass. It's a little too Fucking late.
[Reply]
Prison Bitch 08:57 PM 10-25-2020
Originally Posted by CarlosCarson88:
Lol at trying to find fault with a guy after 20 years of owning your ass. It's a little too ****ing late.
Bill is 3-4 vs KC since Andy arrived. Some “ownage” lately.
[Reply]
CarlosCarson27 09:08 PM 10-25-2020
Bill is 3-4 vs KC since Andy arrived. Some “ownage” lately.
Lol see what I mean? I'm talking about the nfl and 20 years. Not your lowly ass
[Reply]
Megatron96 09:10 PM 10-25-2020
Originally Posted by tredadda:
You mean the Cassel year? That team went 16-0 the year prior. That team wasn't a bunch of scrubs.
Cassel. Who was actually a better athlete than Brady.

Jimmy G. started two games as a Pat and won both.

Think there was at least one more guy that started a game or two and had an even record or a winning one.

Look, I'm not saying that Belichick would've led the Pats to all those conference championships or SB titles, but there's really no denying that they have had a pretty good system over there and you could insert almost any decent QB in there and win some games.

Yeah, they've almost always had a good to great defense, and a set of decent weapons' but every team would need some combination of the above to win. Football is the ultimate team sport, so that makes sense.

Brady is a product of the system he was in. He didn't create it. He didn't coach those defenses to be what they were. Heck, for the first couple years of his career as a Pat he was basically only a game-manager. He certainly wasn't anything special. Brady grew into becoming a great QB.
[Reply]
ThyKingdomCome15 09:14 PM 10-25-2020
Patriots have no recievers. Brady struggled last year.
[Reply]
ThaVirus 09:15 PM 10-25-2020
Oh this is funny as f***.

Bucs were just LOADED! That’s it. That must be it. Suuuure.
They were a talented team in need of a consistent QB. It's a very similar situation to the one Manning found in Denver.

Also, helps when you drop a HOF QB on any roster.
[Reply]
Rain Man 09:19 PM 10-25-2020
I hope neither team wins another game all season.

Brady is a 6th round quarterback who is on a strong team and has a lot of starting experience to learn. Ryan Fitzpatrick would do just as well in Tampa.

Belichick is a cheater who doesn't draft well and is now paying for it.
[Reply]
KC_Connection 09:22 PM 10-25-2020
Originally Posted by Rain Man:
I hope neither team wins another game all season.

Brady is a 6th round quarterback who is on a strong team and has a lot of starting experience to learn. Ryan Fitzpatrick would do just as well in Tampa.

Belichick is a cheater who doesn't draft well and is now paying for it.
Accurate. Both overrated cheating frauds who don’t deserve respect.
[Reply]
JD10367 09:24 PM 10-25-2020
It’s easy to say Brady but you won’t win ANY games with a QB throwing for 90 yards and 3 picks. If Belichick has a half decent QB he’s only got 1 or 2 losses right now.
[Reply]
Buehler445 09:25 PM 10-25-2020
Fuck all things Cheatriot
[Reply]
Page 4 of 22
< 1234 567814 > Last »
Up