ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 5 of 162
< 12345 67891555105 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>So it’s really just the Steelers [or Bills] right?
RunKC 09:41 PM 09-28-2020
I mean goddamn this conference seems wrapped up doesn’t it? Not trying to jinx us but it really seems like injuries are our biggest opponent at this point.

The Ravens are fucking frauds. They’re a warm up for us. We literally made these guys look like the JV squad the last 2 meetings.

And sure the Bills and Titans may make us work for the win, but in all honesty we have to play pretty goddamn shitty to lose to those guys.

In order to have any shot at beating us you need 3 things:

1. Elite pass rush
2. Top 10 QB capable of making critical plays
3. Overall talented roster

Steelers are the only team in the AFC that has those 3 things, and even them it’s not like they’re some serious threat like the Patriots a couple years back, but they seem like the best of the rest.

I think at this point it would be disappointing for this team to not get to the SB 3 straight times.

We’re just that good, and we keep drafting well and get better and better.
[Reply]
Megatron96 01:39 AM 09-29-2020
Originally Posted by Mahomes_Is_God:
Are the Steelers really a bigger threat than the Ravens? They have a better passing attack obviously but I haven't paid too much attention to them. How does their defence stack up against the Raven's defence? Also do they have a run game?
Here's the one thing that Steelers can do that the Ravens can't: they can air out the ball and score a lot faster than the Ravens. They have the ability to run a real honest-to-God 2 minute offense and make us defend the whole field, not just the area between the numbers.

We'll need a good performance from both units to ensure a victory against a team like the Steelers.
[Reply]
Funkstown 01:40 AM 09-29-2020
We beat the fuck out of the eggplant head frauds tonight. All that shit they talked here all week and their fans must be demoralized to shit.
[Reply]
L.A. Chieffan 01:42 AM 09-29-2020
Pittsburgh does not scare me. They'll finish with a good record because their schedule is so cupcake, but the team itself is just whatever
[Reply]
Megatron96 01:44 AM 09-29-2020
Originally Posted by Funkstown:
We beat the **** out of the eggplant head frauds tonight. All that shit they talked here all week and their fans must be demoralized to shit.
They are. Checked out their forum during the game a couple tim4es, and they've about had it with Harbaugh, which is hilarious, because where would that franchise be without him?

Also a lot of hate for Roman and Wink.

And a bunch were apparently fed up with Lamar as well. Read a lot of posts where they were calling for tearing down the whole team and starting over from scratch.

Good times.
[Reply]
Mahomes_Is_God 01:46 AM 09-29-2020
Originally Posted by Megatron96:
Here's the one thing that Steelers can do that the Ravens can't: they can air out the ball and score a lot faster than the Ravens. They have the ability to run a real honest-to-God 2 minute offense and make us defend the whole field, not just the area between the numbers.

We'll need a good performance from both units to ensure a victory against a team like the Steelers.
Interesting. Sounds like it would be a fun regular season matchup. Not sure if I'd want to face them in the postseason. Not that I don't think we can take them, but if I remember correctly the last time we played against them the refs were blatantly trying to keep us from blowing them out. That game was such bullshit even though we won.
[Reply]
Mahomes_Is_God 01:51 AM 09-29-2020
Originally Posted by St. Patty's Fire:
We’d drop 50

Seahawks defense is like a worse version of the Ravens. Another team that generates zero pressure with four.
But they also have the one guy who could potentially pick apart our defence. I have mad respect for Russ, I wont ever underestimate that dude. He's the Mahomes of the NFC.
[Reply]
L.A. Chieffan 01:56 AM 09-29-2020
Originally Posted by Mahomes_Is_God:
But they also have the one guy who could potentially pick apart our defence. I have mad respect for Russ, I wont ever underestimate that dude. He's the Mahomes of the NFC.
Yup. Pittsburgh maybe in the 2nd round, but I'm pretty positive that's who we're gonna see in the SB
[Reply]
eDave 01:59 AM 09-29-2020
Originally Posted by L.A. Chieffan:
Yup. Pittsburgh maybe in the 2nd round, but I'm pretty positive that's who we're gonna see in the SB
Hard to be worried about anybody at the moment.
[Reply]
Mahomes_Is_God 02:02 AM 09-29-2020
They are. Checked out their forum during the game a couple tim4es, and they've about had it with Harbaugh, which is hilarious, because where would that franchise be without him?

And a bunch were apparently fed up with Lamar as well. Read a lot of posts where they were calling for tearing down the whole team and starting over from scratch.

Good times.
This is from their subreddit...

They are completely demoralized. I almost feel bad for them, but nah.
[Reply]
eDave 02:05 AM 09-29-2020
"This is reminding me of Tom Brady every time we went against the Steelers".

- Einstein
[Reply]
Mahomes_Is_God 02:15 AM 09-29-2020
Originally Posted by L.A. Chieffan:
We'll see. GB is looking really damn good too. Rodgers is playing more like his younger self.
[Reply]
DRM08 02:23 AM 09-29-2020

Good times.
That's crazy. Their team is built very well to dominate 90% or more of the teams in the league. That sounds like a much better situation as a fan than teams like the Jets for instance.
[Reply]
MahomesMagic 03:29 AM 09-29-2020
The best 3 QB's in the NFL right now are Mahomes, Wilson, and Rodgers. They are in the ultra-elite tier and clearly separated from the rest.
[Reply]
Basileus777 05:52 AM 09-29-2020
Originally Posted by StockingAnarchy12:
I said earlier, but I think these Patriots are better than last season. Definitely not winning the top seed. I really don't see it. I'm betting we win 10-12 games, however for argument sake I'll say 11.

I think Bills might win AFC East, but I honestly have a weird feeling they'll collapse come postseason. My early pick for a playoff game will be 13-3 Chiefs versus 10-6 or 11-5 Patriots.. I can see us getting by the first round this year to at least have a crack at you guys.
Nah, the Patriots defense has significantly declined from a season ago. Some of it is just variance, but they've also lost a lot of veteran talent. Patriots passing game still looks very weak as well, I don't have much faith in the Patriots offense in a situation where they have to drop back and pass.
[Reply]
htismaqe 10:23 AM 09-29-2020
Originally Posted by Basileus777:
Nah, the Patriots defense has significantly declined from a season ago. Some of it is just variance, but they've also lost a lot of veteran talent. Patriots passing game still looks very weak as well, I don't have much faith in the Patriots offense in a situation where they have to drop back and pass.
Exactly.

The Patriots are built to pound the ball and play good defense. Their defense just isn't as good as it used to be.
[Reply]
Page 5 of 162
< 12345 67891555105 > Last »
Up