ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 5 of 22
< 12345 678915 > Last »
Hall of Classics>Unnecessary drama?
SAUTO 07:58 PM 05-19-2013
Originally Posted by BossChief:
Oh, good.

Another "Hi, my name is hoot. Watch me smear poo all over myself" thread.

Should be fun until he gets banned again and lurks for a year and asks to bet let back "on certain conditions". Again.
Oh he's harmless. Just ask any chick
Posted via Mobile Device
[Reply]
RealSNR 08:02 PM 05-19-2013
Originally Posted by JASONSAUTO:
Oh he's harmless. Just ask any chick
Posted via Mobile Device
Nice one, Edmund Ruffin
[Reply]
RealSNR 08:07 PM 05-19-2013
Originally Posted by SNR:
Nice one, Edmund Ruffin
BTW, I'm pretty damn proud of that Archer-style joke there.

I'm going to log it in my personal triumphs of Chiefs Planet diary
[Reply]
Hootie 08:01 PM 05-19-2013
Oh, good.

Another "Hi, my name is hoot. Watch me smear poo all over myself" thread.

Should be fun until he gets banned again and lurks for a year and asks to bet let back "on certain conditions". Again.
Nope.

Banning me is totally worthless now. I'll just come back as a different name. I don't care.

However, banning me for starting a thread that is on the same level as 'douche of the year' or 'ChiefsPlanet MVP' is the dumbest fucking thing I've ever heard.

Gonzo was being a dipshit. He must be having some more personal issues and taking them out on me on this site that he rarely ever posts on anymore must have made him feel a little better.

Glad I could help.
[Reply]
stevieray 08:03 PM 05-19-2013
Originally Posted by Hootie:
Nope.

Banning me is totally worthless now. I'll just come back as a different name. I don't care.

However, banning me for starting a thread that is on the same level as 'douche of the year' or 'ChiefsPlanet MVP' is the dumbest ****ing thing I've ever heard.

Gonzo was being a dipshit. He must be having some more personal issues and taking them out on me on this site that he rarely ever posts on anymore must have made him feel a little better.

Glad I could help.
unnecessary drama
[Reply]
Hootie 08:04 PM 05-19-2013
Originally Posted by stevieray:
unnecessary drama
I'm just delivering what Gonzo wanted.

...he wanted it, and he came to the right guy.

You don't agree?

I'm sorry that I tend to always be right on this site. That's not my fault. Lot of wrong dipshits around here.
[Reply]
BossChief 08:08 PM 05-19-2013
Originally Posted by Hootie:
Nope.

However, banning me for starting a thread that is on the same level as 'douche of the year' or 'ChiefsPlanet MVP' is the dumbest fucking thing I've ever heard.

Glad I could help.
I'm not very internet savvy. Even if you generate a new ip address, doesn't the majority of the ip stay the same? Allowing them to ban you and not let any ips through that have a similar makeup?

Hey, if ya get blasted and aren't able to come back, that's a shame. It's nice having you around during the season.
[Reply]
Hootie 08:11 PM 05-19-2013
I'm not very internet savvy. Even if you generate a new ip address, doesn't the majority of the ip stay the same? Allowing them to ban you and not let any ips through that have a similar makeup?

Hey, if ya get blasted and aren't able to come back, that's a shame. It's nice having you around during the season.
I'm not 100% sure but I can get banned 4 times without an issue...because I can connect to 4 different hotels free wifi.

and I'm pretty sure they are all constantly renewing.
[Reply]
DaFace 07:58 PM 05-19-2013
Everyone knows that the best way to prevent drama is to close a thread. That way no one can talk about it anymore.
[Reply]
BossChief 08:01 PM 05-19-2013
Originally Posted by DaFace:
Everyone knows that the best way to prevent drama is to close a thread. That way no one can talk about it anymore.
Sounds legit. (sensed the sarcasm)
[Reply]
kysirsoze 08:01 PM 05-19-2013
Originally Posted by DaFace:
No kidding. What would have been a one or two night diversion is now going to be top news for a week, regardless of whether or not Hootie gets banned. In fact 2 weeks if he gets banned.
[Reply]
Nzoner 08:03 PM 05-19-2013
I guess this will do until The Walking Dead comes back
[Reply]
Frazod 08:06 PM 05-19-2013
Originally Posted by Nzoner:
I guess this will do until The Walking Dead comes back
I think I'll watch Game of Thrones. Pootie's estrogen fests just don't entertain the way they used to.
[Reply]
Hootie 08:08 PM 05-19-2013
Originally Posted by frazod:
I think I'll watch Game of Thrones. Pootie's estrogen fests just don't entertain the way they used to.
cool dude

you'll get to see some hot women getting boned by some hot dudes

I can only imagine what the 'sex' your having looks like

oh god

on second thought

gross
[Reply]
J Diddy 07:58 PM 05-19-2013
With so much drama on the 'ol CP,
It's hard being H-double O-T-I-E

But somehow someway
I'm going get my ass banned like every single day