ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 8 of 8
« First < 45678
Media Center>Halloween season, what movie you currently watching or always watch or will watch
CarlosCarson27 08:42 PM 10-23-2020
Funny, Scarry, dumb, old,. New. Just any October horror flicks

Right now on TCM is the Blob. With Steve McQeen.1958

And after that ,1959.. THE TINGLER, with Vincent Price. Dun dun dunnnn
[Reply]
lcarus 12:19 AM 11-12-2020
Originally Posted by KCUnited:
Watched my favorite of the Friday the 13ths last night, IV The Final Chapter. It admittedly has one of the worst depictions of Jason of the entire series which drops it down most peoples lists. Kind of looks like someone's broke down dad running around, but for me its the quintessential 80s slasher flick. NFL Films quality score, titties everywhere, weird Cory Feldman as Tommy, Crispin Glover, adults acting as teens doing dumb shit, etc.

The kills could be better and Jason could be much more menacing, but I still love it and could watch it on repeat.

Also, watched VII The New Blood right after IV. Its towards the top of my list as well for the series. Much more menacing Jason and kills, but less titties and overall campiness. Stand out being Jason picking a chick zipped up in a sleeping bag and clubbing her against a tree. Plus it has the disfigured Jason face after his mask gets knocked off.
Hell yeah. I love The Final Chapter. I really like all of them. I like Jason Takes Vancouver oops I mean "Manhattan" too.
[Reply]
Coochie liquor 07:57 PM 11-13-2020
Originally Posted by Stryker:
Just watched Bone Tomahawk - I give it a solid 5 Do not waste your time.
What?? I really liked Bone Tomahawk.
[Reply]
Page 8 of 8
« First < 45678
Up