ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 14 of 330
« First < 41011121314 151617182464114 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Rasslin is YES! YES! YES!
Reaper16 09:58 AM 04-08-2014
Last thread has well over 10,000 replies. Its body is breaking down like The Undertaker's. Seeing as we might have crossed the threshold into a new era in the business, here's a fresh new thread.

[Reply]
Chiefs=Champions 10:30 AM 04-16-2014
Originally Posted by Reaper16:
Cena CAN go in the ring. He used to be garbage, but he's been good for a few years now. It is absolutely not a coincidence that many match-of-the-year contenders have Cena in them. He's not being carried out there like he used to have to be.
I tend to think he still is pretty average. Not horrible, but still average. What he benefits from, is being the main guy. Because of this he consistently faces the top of the card talents, who by no coincidence are normally the best in ring workers. The likes of CM Punk, Bray Wyatt and Daniel Bryan have carried him, leading to great matches. Yet when he goes against the likes of Ryback and Orton, he produces average matches at best.
[Reply]
Big Poppa Payne 10:36 AM 04-16-2014
Originally Posted by Chiefs=Good:
I tend to think he still is pretty average. Not horrible, but still average. What he benefits from, is being the main guy. Because of this he consistently faces the top of the card talents, who by no coincidence are normally the best in ring workers. The likes of CM Punk, Bray Wyatt and Daniel Bryan have carried him, leading to great matches. Yet when he goes against the likes of Ryback and Orton, he produces average matches at best.
They need to turn Cena heel and give him a new look. I know why they won't do that (Cena as a face is a cash cow for the 4-12 year old audience) but in the long run it would make for a better story line.
[Reply]
keg in kc 10:38 AM 04-16-2014
I think some of that (the WWE going away from their traditional bodybuilder focus) is WWE being forced to run with those more athletic/actual wrestler guys because UFC's growth/expansion in the last decade has been slowly but steadily shrinking their potential talent pool. Guys (like collegiate wrestlers) who in the past may have been focused solely professional wrestling as an athletic career path have an option now (MMA) that didn't exist at nearly the same scale a decade ago that it does now, and some think this may eventually become evident/a problem with regards to the WWE roster.

There's a ton of recent/current WWE stars who would've gone that way, for sure, had it been a realistic path available to them the way it is now when they started out 10-20 years ago.

On the good side, a lot of the guys they get now are guys who are in it because they have a passion for it.
[Reply]
Swanman 10:59 AM 04-16-2014
Originally Posted by Chiefs=Good:
Cena tends to do well in matches where the violence is ratcheted up if he isn't with a guy that can carry the match. He had a feud with Batista a while back that had some great matches when neither guy is a real great worker. The matches just hid the weaknesses of each guy. That was something Paul Heyman was great at when running ECW.
[Reply]
keg in kc 05:56 PM 04-21-2014
Some sad news:
Originally Posted by f4w/WO:
The WWE announced today that Bryan Danielson's father passed away and he was made aware of it when he returned from his honeymoon. He is at Raw in Baltimore and they said he insisted on appearing on tonight's show.

We send our deepest sympathies to Bryan Danielson on the loss.

[Reply]
TLO 06:08 PM 04-21-2014
Kane showing up with his mask. Is this new?
[Reply]
Reaper16 06:19 PM 04-21-2014
Gotta make Kane look like a monster somehow. That segment ought to do it.
[Reply]
keg in kc 06:34 PM 04-21-2014
Can't believe how over Barrett is in this match.

Or that they let him win.
[Reply]
The Bad Guy 06:56 PM 04-21-2014
I've turned into a huge Daniel Bryan mark.
[Reply]
Reaper16 07:41 PM 04-21-2014
Originally Posted by The Bad Guy:
I've turned into a huge Daniel Bryan mark.
About time.
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 07:49 PM 04-21-2014
Cesaros new theme sucks.
[Reply]
Jerm 07:57 PM 04-21-2014
Should've kept The Real Americans theme...
[Reply]
chiefscafan 08:18 PM 04-21-2014
Man aksana needs a new out fit makes her look chubby not sexy at all
[Reply]
The Bad Guy 08:22 PM 04-21-2014
Originally Posted by Reaper16:
About time.
It's awesome because my 4 year old is too.
[Reply]
chiefscafan 08:24 PM 04-21-2014
Hey bad guy and draft rumors for kc
[Reply]
Page 14 of 330
« First < 41011121314 151617182464114 > Last »
Up