ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 2 of 2
< 12
Nzoner's Game Room>Best places to eat OKC area
BIG_DADDY 11:42 AM 04-25-2024
I know it's a long shot but I am there this weekend.
[Reply]
BIG_DADDY 05:32 PM 04-25-2024
Well that certainly gives me a lot of ideas. I was looking potentially at La Baguette Bistro and Texas de Brazil. Thanks guys.
[Reply]
Calcountry 07:11 PM 04-25-2024
Try Denny’s bro
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 07:19 PM 04-25-2024
Hit up Braums
[Reply]
ArrowHeader 07:57 PM 04-25-2024
The Ranch for steaks. Little $ but less than Mahogany. Tuckers for onion burgers. Hideaway for pizza. BRAUMS for quick bite and ice cream.
[Reply]
Dallas Chief 08:04 PM 04-25-2024
I’ll be there too. Taking the kids to cattleman’s in the stockyards for lunch on Saturday. Get there early or you will wait. If you like fried chicken, make the trek to Okarche to Eishens bar. Limited menu and I think it is still cash only. Another place that will have them lined up out the door if you are there after 5pm. Old school place but the chicken is off the hook.
[Reply]
Boiled Chicken 08:17 PM 04-25-2024
If you want something fancy try Vast or Mahogany. Something a little less fancy with a hipster vibe, but still pretty good is Kitchen #324. All in or around Bricktown.
[Reply]
DJ's left nut 08:27 PM 04-25-2024
Originally Posted by Dallas Chief:
I’ll be there too. Taking the kids to cattleman’s in the stockyards for lunch on Saturday. Get there early or you will wait. If you like fried chicken, make the trek to Okarche to Eishens bar. Limited menu and I think it is still cash only. Another place that will have them lined up out the door if you are there after 5pm. Old school place but the chicken is off the hook.
Yup.

Eishens is a must do if you like Fried Chicken. But get there pretty early because they'll run out.

Some of the best fried chicken I've ever had from a bar. You'd never think it but it's awfully good.
[Reply]
Dallas Chief 08:56 PM 04-25-2024
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut:
Yup.

Eishens is a must do if you like Fried Chicken. But get there pretty early because they'll run out.

Some of the best fried chicken I've ever had from a bar. You'd never think it but it's awfully good.
Only place close is Babe’s in Dallas. But close is even a stretch.
[Reply]
Page 2 of 2
< 12
Up