ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 14 of 18
« First < 41011121314 15161718 >
Nzoner's Game Room>Only Fans Mom has kids kicked out of school
lawrenceRaider 11:23 AM 02-26-2021

https://news.yahoo.com/mother-three-...222232829.html

"A mother who uses OnlyFans has spoken out after her three sons were reportedly expelled from their Catholic school over her presence on the adult platform.

According to Crystal Jackson, from California, she created an OnlyFans account in 2019 as a way to spice up her relationship with her husband Chris Jackson.

However, according to the mother-of-three, who goes by Tiffany Poindexter, or Mrs Poindexter, on the app, where she told People she makes more than $150,000 a month, her pictures were eventually leaked to Sacred Heart Parish School in Sacramento, where her children went to school."

Any Chiefs fans here subscribe to her site?
[Reply]
Pitt Gorilla 04:26 PM 02-27-2021
Originally Posted by burt:
80% of all couples have 1 person WAY hotter than the other. Guess we know witch one in your house...

My relationship has 2 extremely average people. I'm a 20%er. But between us both her attributes are stunning breasts and mine is my sense of humor. So she could be getting some.....but I think were both way past that.
That's probably accurate. We were both athletes, though, so our kids are doing well, especially our middle child.
[Reply]
lewdog 04:28 PM 02-27-2021
Have we compared this chick to Hope Solo yet????
[Reply]
burt 04:32 PM 02-27-2021
Originally Posted by lewdog:
Unfair. Significantly different classes!
[Reply]
lewdog 04:51 PM 02-27-2021
Unfair. Significantly different classes!
Are you talking about roast beef?
[Reply]
Discuss Thrower 04:58 PM 02-27-2021
Could have been Vreenak_ItsAFAKE.gif but saw a hilarious screenshot of a text convo where a guy (presumably) got confirmation that a girl (presumably) had an OnlyFans. She asked if he was going to take on her a date which he replied in the negative.

Paraphrasing here, but "Why would I take you on a $100+ date when you only charge $15 to see you naked?"
[Reply]
burt 05:02 PM 02-27-2021
Are you talking about roast beef?
I have no idea how to answer this.....
[Reply]
Otter 05:04 PM 02-27-2021
Originally Posted by kcxiv:
Twitch isnt really niche anymore. Some of that shit is just good entertainment if the person is charismatic. If not its boring as shit.
That's true, it is more mainstream now. I use it preview games before I buy them but I just can't fathom a guy makes that kind of bank for being good at an FPS game. I'd say his charisma is average to top it off.

Good for him and I hope he's investing and thinking long term because I can't imagine this is something that's going to last into ones 40s. He's in his early 30s.

On a side note when I read the thread title and read "Fans Only" then opened it and saw the Chiefs gear I thought this thread was going a totally different direction.
[Reply]
KCUnited 05:14 PM 02-27-2021
Solo's beef folds are proposing reparations for the gnawing those nipples endured
[Reply]
Rain Man 05:24 PM 02-27-2021
Originally Posted by Eureka:
Seems 9 out of 10 women photoshop their face with some kind of app. Even the video feed guys are paying to watch is running through a photoshop app. If you saw a friend naked in person it would most likely disappoint ya especially if you had seen pictures first.
That's actually a winning formula for me since I would likely never see a friend naked in person anyway. Maybe I'm hanging out with the wrong type of female friends.
[Reply]
T-post Tom 05:24 PM 02-27-2021
This is Al Gore’s fault. Oh yeah: too fat.
[Reply]
Willie Lanier 06:31 PM 02-27-2021
80% of all couples have 1 person WAY hotter than the other. Guess we know witch one in your house...

My relationship has 2 extremely average people. I'm a 20%er. But between us both her attributes are stunning breasts and mine is my sense of humor. So she could be getting some.....but I think were both way past that.
That statement got really weird really quickly; but Burt seems like a good dude so I'll just give him a pass (like dude, wtf were you talking about pass)

And of course never bring it up again
[Reply]
vailpass 07:22 PM 02-27-2021
Originally Posted by KCUnited:
Solo's beef folds are proposing reparations for the gnawing those nipples endured
:-)
[Reply]
J Diddy 08:01 PM 02-27-2021
I don't know if this has been touched on yet, but I'm curious who was jerking to Mrs. Poindexter and immediately felt compelled to share it with the catholic school her children attend?

I am confident in claiming this was a dick move.

Probably the husband.
[Reply]
Bearcat 08:15 PM 02-27-2021

Sevens marry sevens, nines marry nines, fours marry fours. Maybe there's some wiggle room if there's enough money or if somebody got pregnant.
[Reply]
In58men 08:51 PM 02-27-2021
11 pages on this dumb broad?

Can’t wait for free agency!
[Reply]
Page 14 of 18
« First < 41011121314 15161718 >
Up