ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 13 of 18
« First < 3910111213 14151617 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Only Fans Mom has kids kicked out of school
lawrenceRaider 11:23 AM 02-26-2021

https://news.yahoo.com/mother-three-...222232829.html

"A mother who uses OnlyFans has spoken out after her three sons were reportedly expelled from their Catholic school over her presence on the adult platform.

According to Crystal Jackson, from California, she created an OnlyFans account in 2019 as a way to spice up her relationship with her husband Chris Jackson.

However, according to the mother-of-three, who goes by Tiffany Poindexter, or Mrs Poindexter, on the app, where she told People she makes more than $150,000 a month, her pictures were eventually leaked to Sacred Heart Parish School in Sacramento, where her children went to school."

Any Chiefs fans here subscribe to her site?
[Reply]
Eureka 10:07 AM 02-27-2021
Originally Posted by Rain Man:
Have you seen this friend naked in person? If I had an attractive female friend who was on it, I would be very tempted to do the subscription just out of curiosity. My wife would have to approve the transaction, but I actually think she might. She's understanding.

I guess that assumes that we're just looking at pictures or video, though. It would be weird to do something interactive.
Seems 9 out of 10 women photoshop their face with some kind of app. Even the video feed guys are paying to watch is running through a photoshop app. If you saw a friend naked in person it would most likely disappoint ya especially if you had seen pictures first.
[Reply]
Wisconsin_Chief 10:19 AM 02-27-2021
Originally Posted by mr. tegu:
I’m going to guess the main attraction for guys is that it seems likes these girls do communicate with them or at least occasionally respond to them either in writing or doing something they asked. That’s probably a big distinguishing factor that attracts them in different ways than regular stuff.
That makes a lot more sense now. I had no idea that’s how it worked.
[Reply]
Bowser 11:35 AM 02-27-2021
Originally Posted by MIAdragon:
Good lord my wife is 1000 times hotter than that. 150k a month huh....
MRW my cousin threatens to throw his peas at me

[Reply]
cooper barrett 11:54 AM 02-27-2021
Says the man who picked his wifey out of a catalog.:-):-):-)

Ya these cunts can pay to get their asses reduced in a picture but making ones ass look three sizes smaller in a video is some fucking expensive shit.

Originally Posted by Eureka:
Seems 9 out of 10 women photoshop their face with some kind of app. Even the video feed guys are paying to watch is running through a photoshop app. tell me what app this might be If you saw a friend naked in person it would most likely disappoint ya especially if you had seen pictures first.

[Reply]
DaneMcCloud 12:46 PM 02-27-2021
Originally Posted by Wisconsin_Chief:
These dames on Only Fans, especially this one, are extremely average women making 150k a month on desperate pathetic men. If you think I’m ‘fucking weird’ for not paying for pics of below average pussy and tits, I guess I’m ok with that.
You're fucking weird because you're shaming other men for looking at pictures and videos of women.

You're fucking tight ass worthless cunt and no one gives a flying fuck what you think.
[Reply]
TLO 01:06 PM 02-27-2021
Originally Posted by DaneMcCloud:
You're ****ing weird because you're shaming other men for looking at pictures and videos of women.

You're ****ing tight ass worthless **** and no one gives a flying **** what you think.

[Reply]
Otter 01:22 PM 02-27-2021
I know a guy that makes $20k a month to play Rainbow 6 Siege while streaming over twitch. His handle is 'KingGeorge'. Look it up.

Crazy niches out in intraweb land.
[Reply]
kcxiv 02:03 PM 02-27-2021
Originally Posted by Otter:
I know a guy that makes $20k a month to play Rainbow 6 Siege while streaming over twitch. His handle is 'KingGeorge'. Look it up.

Crazy niches out in intraweb land.
Twitch isnt really niche anymore. Some of that shit is just good entertainment if the person is charismatic. If not its boring as shit.
[Reply]
Eureka 02:24 PM 02-27-2021
Originally Posted by cooper barrett:
Says the man who picked his wifey out of a catalog.:-):-):-)

Ya these ****s can pay to get their asses reduced in a picture but making ones ass look three sizes smaller in a video is some ****ing expensive shit.
Where do you come up with this idea that I picked my wife out of a catalog? You're way off track coop.

Women know all kinds of tricks to make themselves look more appealing especially women on social media and only fans etc. I wasn't saying reduce their ass three times smaller because they don't have to do that. There is a niche of men out there who like that big booty.

Coop you know about the niche of women who like taking their boyfriends car and drive it all around the country?
[Reply]
vailpass 02:32 PM 02-27-2021

Women know all kinds of tricks to make themselves look more appealing especially women on social media and only fans etc. I wasn't saying reduce their ass three times smaller because they don't have to do that. There is a niche of men out there who like that big booty.
For sure. Facetune has cloaked many 6s as 8s.
[Reply]
Valiant 03:01 PM 02-27-2021
Looks like she is a hotwife.

For you old fogies, new version of a swinger.
[Reply]
Pablo 03:03 PM 02-27-2021
Where do you come up with this idea that I picked my wife out of a catalog? You're way off track coop.

Coop you know about the niche of women who like taking their boyfriends car and drive it all around the country?
Is that what happens when you let the caregiver have the keys?
[Reply]
Pitt Gorilla 03:41 PM 02-27-2021
My wife doesn't work out or really watch what she eats, but she's MUCH hotter than that lady. As I've noted previously, marry a college volleyball player --> profit.
[Reply]
burt 03:45 PM 02-27-2021
Originally Posted by Pitt Gorilla:
My wife doesn't work out or really watch what she eats, but she's MUCH hotter than that lady. As I've noted previously, marry a college volleyball player --> profit.
80% of all couples have 1 person WAY hotter than the other. Guess we know witch one in your house...

My relationship has 2 extremely average people. I'm a 20%er. But between us both her attributes are stunning breasts and mine is my sense of humor. So she could be getting some.....but I think were both way past that.
[Reply]
Eureka 04:13 PM 02-27-2021
Originally Posted by Pablo:
Is that what happens when you let the caregiver have the keys?
^^Seems like the answer is yes, since she dropped him off in Arizona and then she hit the gas pedal.
[Reply]
Page 13 of 18
« First < 3910111213 14151617 > Last »
Up