ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 8 of 17
« First < 45678 9101112 > Last »
Media Center>Fox: The X-Files
keg in kc 05:07 PM 01-17-2015
Seem like I'm about 23 years behind on this one?

(Jesus, 23 years?!)

Apparently not. Fox is in talks with Chris Carter to bring it back, including having David Duchovny and Gillian Anderson reprise Scully and Mulder. Nothing creative yet, just seeing how schedules line up, but still...

Also having (unrelated of course) talks about bringing back Prison Break and running a Kiefer-free version of 24 (not sure how that would work; he was that snow).
[Reply]
Baby Lee 08:18 PM 01-27-2016
Originally Posted by DaneMcCloud:
I asked Annabeth last year and she said no
Probably should have spoken with her since last August.
[Reply]
DaneMcCloud 08:24 PM 01-27-2016
Originally Posted by Baby Lee:
Probably should have spoken with her since last August.
You would probably be surprised but most working people don't immediately start talking about themselves at every turn.
[Reply]
Baby Lee 08:42 PM 01-27-2016
You would probably be surprised but most working people don't immediately start talking about themselves at every turn.
Judging just off you? I'd be FLABBERGASTED!! :-)

I appreciate you trying to make this about me, but no one asked you to namedrop outdated information, yet there you were.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 08:46 PM 01-27-2016
Was anyone else geeking out during the Roswell flashback scenes?

Seemed like the best presentation of that incident I've ever seen.

Really made me want to see what the MD did with the alien body....like, a whole TV show just based on what happened in the past would be tits.
[Reply]
DaneMcCloud 09:23 PM 01-27-2016

I appreciate you trying to make this about me, but no one asked you to namedrop outdated information, yet there you were.
Outdated? It was "information" gleaned from the source, at the time.

I FB's messaged one of her close friends after the post and even she responded "I don't know, I've never seen the show".

After a few minutes, she responded "yes, in the later episodes".

And again, when we're hosting play dates or at birthday parties or dropping off kids, people aren't usually in the "Look at me!" mode.
[Reply]
Baby Lee 09:29 PM 01-27-2016
Outdated? It was "information" gleaned from the source, at the time.

I FB's messaged one of her close friends after the post and even she responded "I don't know, I've never seen the show".

After a few minutes, she responded "yes, in the later episodes".

And again, when we're hosting play dates or at birthday parties or dropping off kids, people aren't usually in the "Look at me!" mode.
I'm not attacking you. I know who you are. But have a little self-awareness dude.

DeBerg asked if a couple characters were going to be on the show that is the subject of the OP. He didn't ask who you had play dates with or what you talked about a year ago.
[Reply]
007 09:30 PM 01-27-2016

real piece of work you are.:-)
[Reply]
Baby Lee 09:33 PM 01-27-2016
Originally Posted by Guru:
real piece of work you are.:-)
You have something to say?
[Reply]
mr. tegu 09:41 PM 01-27-2016
I want to see some resolution with the big questions and for Mulder to finally get the answers.
[Reply]
DaneMcCloud 09:49 PM 01-27-2016
I'm not attacking you. I know who you are. But have a little self-awareness dude.

DeBerg asked if a couple characters were going to be on the show that is the subject of the OP. He didn't ask who you had play dates with or what you talked about a year ago.
My apologies for not scouring the internet before responding to entertainment related threads when I've actually had conversations with people involved.

I'll be sure to check next time.
[Reply]
Baby Lee 09:59 PM 01-27-2016
My apologies for not scouring the internet before responding to entertainment related threads when I've actually had conversations with people involved.

I'll be sure to check next time.
Can you really scour in 3 seconds?

Jeez, lighten up. I'm not saying you're an evil person. But the poor guy asked a question to which the answer was 'yes.' And if I had said nothing, he'd go on thinking he had on ultimate authority it was 'no.'

Everyone is human. :-)
[Reply]
007 10:03 PM 01-27-2016
You have something to say?
Nope. I said my piece. I'm not derailing the thread.
[Reply]
Baby Lee 10:06 PM 01-27-2016
Nope. I said my piece. I'm not derailing the thread.
Real passive aggressive piece of work you are. :-)
[Reply]
007 10:16 PM 01-27-2016
Real passive aggressive piece of work you are. :-)
I just get tired of people pissing on Dane when he offers up information he has. maybe it was outdated but I can see why he thought it was accurate as well.

either way. Its old and played out to crap on him every time he offers up something.

I'm done.
[Reply]
Baby Lee 10:25 PM 01-27-2016
I just get tired of people pissing on Dane when he offers up information he has. maybe it was outdated but I can see why he thought it was accurate as well.

either way. Its old and played out to crap on him every time he offers up something.

I'm done.
If I was trying to 'piss on' people here, I would've taken Deberg to task for not googling it himself. 'Reyes X-files' and 'Annabeth X-files' BOTH pull up multiple articles within milliseconds. This would have taken Dane OR DeBerg 3 seconds to find.

Look at it this way, if someone asked 'how does Manning look for the SB' and I pulled up a story about eating lunch with Eli a year ago where Eli told me personally that Manning was going to retire before the 2015 season, are you suggesting no one would pass me shit about it?
[Reply]
Page 8 of 17
« First < 45678 9101112 > Last »
Up