Page 21 of 68
« First < 111718192021 2223242531 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Deshaun Watson requests trade
Trent Green GOAT 09:06 AM 01-28-2021
https://mobile.twitter.com/AdamSchef...80509094774374
[Reply]
tredadda 08:10 PM 01-28-2021
Originally Posted by dlphg9:
OH Im definitely not one that overvalues Watson. I started the Watson isnt a top 10 QB thread, but Lawrence is just a prospect and Watson is an established young QB.

Andrew Luck was the same caliber prospect as T. Lawrence and Luck never even came close to living up to his potential. No one would take Luck over Watson(at least I don't think so anyway). Lucks the perfect example of how hit or miss QBs are.
Luck was far better than you are giving him credit for. Had Grigson made any effort to protect him we would still be talking about him as a Top 5 QB if not the #2 QB in the league (behind Mahomes).
[Reply]
tredadda 08:16 PM 01-28-2021
Originally Posted by Detoxing:
Allegedly the request was made BEFORE the hire, so we'll see.

But we have a black coach here (important to Deshaun) who can argue that he has experience with Andy Reid, Lamar Jackson and Josh Allen.

IF he has the gift of gab he may be able to get him to buy in.
I don't believe skin color of the coach would have impacted his decision much. He wanted EB not because he was black but because he was the OC of one of the most explosive offenses in modern times. Plus EB was highly recommended by both Reid and Mahomes. I also think that deep down he looks at the success of Mahomes and thinks what could have been had KC drafted him instead. He's already a Top 5 QB. Imagine what he could have done under Reid's tutelage. He still wouldn't have been as good as Mahomes currently is, but Watson would be even better than he currently is.
[Reply]
crispystl 08:17 PM 01-28-2021
Originally Posted by Mecca:
He's the most valuable thing in team sports, a young franchise player at the most important position. If you get the same return Jamal Adams got, you fucked up.

That’s my take as well.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
[Reply]
crispystl 08:33 PM 01-28-2021
Originally Posted by Marcellus:
I suppose Miami could be the exception since they have so many picks but wouldn't that be hilarious they trade Tunsil to Houston for picks that the trade back to get Watson for? Basically traded a LT for Watson and a 1st?

Oh man that would be awesome lol.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
[Reply]
Couch-Potato 08:34 PM 01-28-2021
I think JuJu joins him in NYJ or MIA.
[Reply]
Halfcan 08:42 PM 01-28-2021
So glad we did not draft Watson. Demanding a trade when he has not won shit- laughable.
[Reply]
Deberg_1990 08:46 PM 01-28-2021
Originally Posted by Halfcan:
So glad we did not draft Watson. Demanding a trade when he has not won shit- laughable.
Umm. He wouldn’t be demanding a trade under the chiefs leadership.

Houston ownership and leadership is bottom of the barrel.
[Reply]
chiefzilla1501 08:58 PM 01-28-2021
Imagine knowing the shit Easterby pulled and thinking this.
[Reply]
chiefzilla1501 09:00 PM 01-28-2021
Originally Posted by tredadda:
I don't believe skin color of the coach would have impacted his decision much. He wanted EB not because he was black but because he was the OC of one of the most explosive offenses in modern times. Plus EB was highly recommended by both Reid and Mahomes. I also think that deep down he looks at the success of Mahomes and thinks what could have been had KC drafted him instead. He's already a Top 5 QB. Imagine what he could have done under Reid's tutelage. He still wouldn't have been as good as Mahomes currently is, but Watson would be even better than he currently is.
Yeah I haven't seen that. And given that he threatened a trade even though the Texans dangled Frazier Caldwell then hired culley says otherwise. He wanted bieniemy because our qb strongly endorsed him.
[Reply]
-King- 09:08 PM 01-28-2021
Originally Posted by chiefzilla1501:
You're expecting too much out of Halfcan here.
[Reply]
alanm 09:12 PM 01-28-2021
Originally Posted by RunKC:
Terry Bradshaw has 4 rings and he didn’t do Jack shit but ride on an all time defense to do it.

Not a single person in the league past or present would say he’s better than Dan Marino or Jim Kelly.
Terry Bradshaw had 2 HOF WR's and a HOF RB. :-)
[Reply]
Halfcan 09:13 PM 01-28-2021
Originally Posted by chiefzilla1501:
What if he is traded and then does not like his new coach- will he keep demanding trades?
[Reply]
Halfcan 09:16 PM 01-28-2021
Originally Posted by -King-:
You're expecting too much out of Halfcan here.
What has Watson won? Oh yeah, 4 games this year.
[Reply]
Mecca 09:19 PM 01-28-2021
What has Watson won? Oh yeah, 4 games this year.
You're takes suck I swear.
[Reply]
Megatron96 09:28 PM 01-28-2021
What if he is traded and then does not like his new coach- will he keep demanding trades?
:-)
[Reply]
Page 21 of 68
« First < 111718192021 2223242531 > Last »
Up