ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 91 of 103
« First < 41818788899091 92939495101 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>*****The Mecole Hardman Thread*****
Dante84 06:56 PM 04-26-2019

THE CALL. ��

Mecole Hardman ➡ #ChiefsKingdom pic.twitter.com/R6I0fBkXkS

— Kansas City Chiefs (@Chiefs) April 27, 2019

New @Chiefs WR Mecole Hardman’s PFF Draft Guide page.

You can find this and more than 600 others like this at https://t.co/N7X24Lr6At, use promo code “DRAFT19” for 25% off an Edge or Elite subscription.#ChiefsKingdom pic.twitter.com/ZklhqRhmff

— PFF KC Chiefs (@PFF_Chiefs) April 27, 2019

[Reply]
lcarus 10:57 PM 09-15-2022
Originally Posted by Superturtle:
Had a couple critical plays. Good for him and I hope he can keep it up for the Chiefs going forward. If he and CEH can be consistent with the game changing plays that'd just be fucking fantastic.
This. I'm hoping we eventually see a lot more out of Juju, MVS, and Skyy. I'm sure we will eventually. I did expect either Juju or MVS to be a bigger part of the offense in these first 2 weeks though.
[Reply]
-King- 10:59 PM 09-15-2022
Solid game. He was the only WR that really showed up today
[Reply]
staylor26 10:59 PM 09-15-2022
Originally Posted by lcarus:
This. I'm hoping we eventually see a lot more out of Juju, MVS, and Skyy. I'm sure we will eventually. I did expect either Juju or MVS to be a bigger part of the offense in these first 2 weeks though.
Everybody will have their moments, but it's going to be a different combination of guys at the top with Kelce every week.
[Reply]
staylor26 11:00 PM 09-15-2022
Originally Posted by -King-:
Solid game. He was the only WR that really showed up today
Watson had the TD and the great sideline catch...
[Reply]
-King- 11:01 PM 09-15-2022
Originally Posted by staylor26:
Watson had the TD and the great sideline catch...
Ok, of our main corp of WRs that get regular snaps, he was the only one that showed up.

Happy scrappy?
[Reply]
Pitt Gorilla 11:03 PM 09-15-2022
There were literally people bitching because he didn't catch that ball that Pat through way behind him :-)
I'm not even going to say it.
[Reply]
staylor26 11:04 PM 09-15-2022
Originally Posted by Pitt Gorilla:
I'm not even going to say it.
Threw*?

Lol I'm drunk, high, and it's late.
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 11:06 PM 09-15-2022
Threw*?

I'll help you with the proper usage of through.

Mike Danna went right through Justin Herbert.
[Reply]
staylor26 11:07 PM 09-15-2022
Originally Posted by -King-:
Ok, of our main corp of WRs that get regular snaps, he was the only one that showed up.

Happy scrappy?
Just saying, you said WRs.

I think it's obvious that in certain situations, we need to play Moore and Watson more.

JuJu and MVS give us a size advantage, but the Chargers are pretty big themselves, and even the smaller guys in the secondary play big.

I think we could've used more speed, and it's probably part of the reason why Mecole had the most success out of the top 3 WRs.
[Reply]
Pitt Gorilla 11:07 PM 09-15-2022
Threw*?

No, no, no. Nothing against you at all. Was actually going to strongly agree with your statement, but even I'm tired of reading about how stupid our fans can be.

You're correct, per usual.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 11:07 PM 09-15-2022
There were literally people bitching because he didn't catch that ball that Pat threw way behind him :-)
that's a catch an NFL receiver should make - there was no contact

he made up for it with his other receptions but he can't afford to have too many more of those piss poor drops

two games into the year and he's not on pace for the season his homer brigade thought he'd have
[Reply]
staylor26 11:09 PM 09-15-2022
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:

he made up for it with his other receptions but he can't afford to have too many more of those piss poor drops

two games into the year and he's not on pace for the season his homer brigade thought he'd have
Dude, that's not a catch that WRs make regularly. In fact, that's a drop more often than not.

For some reason, Pat's balls to Hardman are almost always a little off, and Hardman is always the guy that gets the blame.

Pat needs to put the ball on the money, because dude is getting open this year, and he's yet to drop a good ball.
[Reply]
Rasputin 11:11 PM 09-15-2022

So you rather be right that he sucks than be wrong that he's good?? Why do you hate the Chiefs? I'd rater be Homer and happy than Negative Nancy and be crappy.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 12:04 AM 09-16-2022
Dude, that's not a catch that WRs make regularly. In fact, that's a drop more often than not.
starting wrs make that catch, period

mecole has always struggled when the ball isn't perfect
[Reply]
Rasputin 12:11 AM 09-16-2022
starting wrs make that catch, period

mecole has always struggled when the ball isn't perfect
Tyreek Hill had second most drops in the NFL last year and a few got tipped for INT he should have caught those and he gave up an interception in the AFCCG that cost us the game in overtime. Last year Mecole had two drops for the year so you can't say always struggled when the ball isn't perfect. Sure Tyreek had more targets but he clames to be the best and got #1 WR money so no excuse.
[Reply]
Page 91 of 103
« First < 41818788899091 92939495101 > Last »
Up