ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 101 of 158
« First < 5191979899100101 102103104105111151 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Let's talk about the Tampa Bay Buccaneers (Super Bowl Edition)
TLO 08:31 PM 01-24-2021
Second straight Super Bowl win incoming.

Time to send old man Brady out to pasture.
[Reply]
Bearcat 09:53 AM 02-04-2021
Originally Posted by ThaVirus:
I think this is something a lot of us Chiefs fans are choosing to ignore.

He's had a massive horseshoe up his ass for basically his entire career. I fully expect some weird ass fuckery to present itself based on that alone; I'm just not sure what form it'll take.

If I had to guess, we'll see the collective best game his receivers have ever had (multiple insane catches) or their running game suddenly explodes, setting them up with 3rd and short/favorable red zone situations all game long.

I hope I'm wrong. The fucker's played in 10 Super Bowls and they've pretty much all been relatively close. He's due to get smoked in the big one. Who better to do it than us?
It's pretty much the only reason I'm giving them a chance... they don't look great on paper and the Chiefs have two weeks to figure out how to slow down their front four and how to deal with their offensive weapons, etc..... it's all about Brady going off and looking 10 years younger or getting the benefit of a huge call that ends up swinging the game by 14 points, or whatever.

Including last year's playoffs, they're probably at least the 3rd best team they've played in the past year, but you simply can't discount Brady, whatever that means in terms of his play or the refs.
[Reply]
The Franchise 10:03 AM 02-04-2021

He's had a massive horseshoe up his ass for basically his entire career. I fully expect some weird ass fuckery to present itself based on that alone; I'm just not sure what form it'll take.

If I had to guess, we'll see the collective best game his receivers have ever had (multiple insane catches) or their running game suddenly explodes, setting them up with 3rd and short/favorable red zone situations all game long.

I hope I'm wrong. The fucker's played in 10 Super Bowls and they've pretty much all been relatively close. He's due to get smoked in the big one. Who better to do it than us?
I’m not ignoring it. I’m fully expecting there to be some bullshit calls that go his way. He’ll either chuck it up and get DPI or they’ll hit him and get a penalty for roughing the passer.
[Reply]
Lzen 10:05 AM 02-04-2021
Originally Posted by BlackOp:
I was half-joking....she most definitely does occult rituals the night before he plays.

Brady has talked about it...
:-)

Wait......you're serious? :-)
[Reply]
The Franchise 10:09 AM 02-04-2021
Mattress Mack has bet $3.46 million on the Bucs.

We’re winning.
[Reply]
BlackOp 10:14 AM 02-04-2021
Originally Posted by Coochie liquor:
Pretty interesting interview with former Bucs player Dwight Smith in the TB airwaves yesterday. Said games aren’t decided on the field, but by Vegas. The guy is a SB champion and has this take. Is it real or CTE?

https://953wdae.iheart.com/featured/...-illegitimate/

Also sorry for putting it in this thread but figured it was at least worth a discussion without its own thread.
I'm sure that Detoxing guy will chime in telling everyone he knows better than a former SB player...
[Reply]
KChiefs1 10:15 AM 02-04-2021

Chiefs Coach Andy Reid: We don’t have any special plays in for Sunday. �� #ChiefsKingdom #RunItBack #SuperBowl

— Rob Collins (@RCFOX4KC) February 3, 2021

[Reply]
RunKC 10:16 AM 02-04-2021

He's had a massive horseshoe up his ass for basically his entire career. I fully expect some weird ass ****ery to present itself based on that alone; I'm just not sure what form it'll take.

I hope I'm wrong. The ****er's played in 10 Super Bowls and they've pretty much all been relatively close. He's due to get smoked in the big one. Who better to do it than us?
2 of Brady’s Super Bowls were handed to him by the other team. The Seahawks bullshit was their own doing and the Rat Jr inexplicable bullshit to not run the ball to run the clock out and get at least a FG was his fault.

We even saw Rat Jr do that same fuck up to lose to us last year when he had a lead and threw the ball every down instead of going for what worked running the ball.

And before Blackop’s brings his bullshit into this, the Seahawks last play anomaly happened to Brady twice. Eli had insane catches that shouldn’t have happened in both games he beat Tom.

Brady also had a chance to win at the end of the Eagles game but they got him with a forced fumble.

Shit happens but if we play our game the way we’ve been playing all year the game won’t be close enough in the end to have this type of shit be possible.
[Reply]
KChiefs1 10:17 AM 02-04-2021

The leader of the @Chiefs defense always brings that Championship energy. ��@Mathieu_Era | #RunItBack

��: #SBLV -- Sunday 6:30pm ET on CBS
��: NFL app // Yahoo Sports app pic.twitter.com/swdv3ibIej

— NFL (@NFL) February 4, 2021

[Reply]
BlackOp 10:18 AM 02-04-2021
Originally Posted by Lzen:
:-)

Wait......you're serious? :-)
Talk to Brady about it...he was the one explaining about how she has a whole elaborate ritual layout.

Of course he was trivializing it...a "girls will be girls, I just play football" angle...."and give my son extended tongue kisses for good luck"
[Reply]
Tonka83 10:28 AM 02-04-2021
Does anyone else find it strange that we are just a few days away from the Super Bowl and there haven't been any Bucs fans coming by to talk football, talk trash or just outright troll? I have never seen an opposing teams fanbase this disengaged.
[Reply]
BlackOp 10:28 AM 02-04-2021
Originally Posted by RunKC:

And before Blackop’s brings his bullshit into this
It's not my bullshit...I didn't gift Brady the Jags/Chiefs games. I didn't intertwine Vegas betting into a sport...

You all are just mad because you just want to ignore it and be entertained...I'm an inconvenient reminder.

I love the game of football...just not the corruption.

Ever wonder why the rules change in the post-season...where they "let them play". They control the spreads tightly during the regular season via penalties.

Vegas made millions on the Raiders win and was 100% determined by the officiating...it's why they love Clete.
[Reply]
staylor26 10:29 AM 02-04-2021
Originally Posted by Tonka83:
Does anyone else find it strange that we are just a few days away from the Super Bowl and there haven't been any Bucs fans coming by to talk football, talk trash or just outright troll? I have never seen an opposing teams fanbase this disengaged.
There was at least one.
[Reply]
The Franchise 10:30 AM 02-04-2021
They’re all on Patriot sites talking about how they never should have let Brady leave.
[Reply]
KChiefs1 10:40 AM 02-04-2021

[Reply]
FlaChief58 10:40 AM 02-04-2021
The ones I've talked to locally not only have the weakest smack talk of any fan base I've ever seen, but it seems like they already know what they're in for
[Reply]
Page 101 of 158
« First < 5191979899100101 102103104105111151 > Last »
Up