ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 12 of 39
« First < 289101112 1314151622 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>2021 General Fitness thread
Buehler445 11:48 AM 01-02-2021
How's everyone's 2021? These threads have been full of good stuff in years past.

What are we doing this year?
[Reply]
Cntrygal 08:50 AM 02-08-2021
Originally Posted by RockChalk:
Maybe a stupid question, so feel free to roast if warranted.

I've started calorie tracking via the My Fitness Pal app. Hate doing this, but since parenthood hit, I've only really been able to exercise enough to just maintain my current weight of 205 (I'm 6'1''). Decided I wanted to get down to 190 by continuing my same exercise regimen but changing my diet up a bit, particularly with calorie counting.

My question is do I "accrue" calories unused each day so that I have an effective balance at the end of each week? Let's say my daily calorie goal is 2,000 and I only put in 1,800, giving me 200 remaining. If I do that daily Monday-Friday, does that give me an extra 1,000 calories to play with (drink bourbon) on Saturday?

I realize that's probably a stupid question to some of you, but I've had mixed opinions from research online and questions to friends, so I thought I'd see what you all think.
I used to use MFP.... I should probably start again.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 12:58 PM 02-20-2021
You need to eat 10 cups of spinach to get the iron in 1 steak or 50 cups to get the zinc in 1 steak.

Vegetables look like colorful cardboard next to steak.
[Reply]
notorious 01:55 PM 02-20-2021
My Fitness Pal is great. Buy it and use it.
[Reply]
lewdog 07:49 PM 02-28-2021
So Tadalafil is worth it for the pumps alone? Do you dose preworkout for best results?

I’ll be cutting up soon so the pumps are always enjoyable while you’re strength plummets. Lol
[Reply]
loochy 08:50 PM 02-28-2021
Originally Posted by lewdog:
So Tadalafil is worth it for the pumps alone? Do you dose preworkout for best results?

I’ll be cutting up soon so the pumps are always enjoyable while you’re strength plummets. Lol
No, it's worth it for pumps and megaboners and blood pressure reduction. Its a very long half life drug, so maybe two hours before workout is when I'd take it. It's not a particularly fast working drug.

Ever cut with a keto diet? No pump, at all, ever. It sucks nutballs
[Reply]
lewdog 09:04 PM 02-28-2021
Originally Posted by loochy:
No, it's worth it for pumps and megaboners and blood pressure reduction. Its a very long half life drug, so maybe two hours before workout is when I'd take it. It's not a particularly fast working drug.

Ever cut with a keto diet? No pump, at all, ever. It sucks nutballs
I get up super early and workout about 45 minutes after waking, fasted. What would be the best time and at what dose?

I have cut with Keto many times. I now cut with fairly low carbs which still kills good pumps. That's why I bumped this thread tonight. I need something to look forward to!
[Reply]
Shoes 10:02 AM 03-01-2021

Anyone got a link for where to buy Tadalafil?
[Reply]
lewdog 10:13 AM 03-01-2021
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
It's cheaper here billay

https://www.blueskypeptide.com/tadal...ml-x-30ml.html

They send you 40-50% off codes, wait for those.
Shoes,

I ordered here. Used 45% off code. Cheap.
[Reply]
Shoes 10:27 AM 03-01-2021
Shoes,

I ordered here. Used 45% off code. Cheap.
You da man Lew, what are we talking dosage here? I'm seeing 5 mg daily according to this study.

https://pubmed.ncbi.:-).nih.gov/28133708/
[Reply]
lewdog 11:17 AM 03-01-2021
Originally Posted by Shoes:
You da man Lew, what are we talking dosage here? I'm seeing 5 mg daily according to this study.

https://pubmed.ncbi.:-).nih.gov/28133708/
Yes I see the same as well. 5mg daily some doing 7 mg. Appears 10 mg can have some side effects like nasal congestion and such.
[Reply]
loochy 03:52 PM 03-01-2021
I get up super early and workout about 45 minutes after waking, fasted. What would be the best time and at what dose?

I have cut with Keto many times. I now cut with fairly low carbs which still kills good pumps. That's why I bumped this thread tonight. I need something to look forward to!
You could take it before bed or in the evening. It'll still last, especially if you take it every day.
[Reply]
The Franchise 03:58 PM 03-01-2021
I take 6 mg every night before bed.
[Reply]
lewdog 08:48 PM 03-01-2021
You could take it before bed or in the evening. It'll still last, especially if you take it every day.
Originally Posted by The Franchise:
I take 6 mg every night before bed.
You sleeping with boners?!

Seriously though, how are the pumps?
[Reply]
lewdog 04:24 PM 03-02-2021
Take it every night or just nights before I workout?
[Reply]
loochy 04:30 PM 03-02-2021
You sleeping with boners?!

Seriously though, how are the pumps?
Pretty much. I always wake up with one.

THe pumps are good enough. It's not like anavar or dbol pumps, but good enough and not enough to be painful/crampy. I like the general overall vascularity effect it gives too.
[Reply]
Page 12 of 39
« First < 289101112 1314151622 > Last »
Up