ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 19 of 25
« First < 91516171819 20212223 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>First woman to play in a power 5 college football game today
Deberg_1990 09:22 AM 11-28-2020
Awesome! I will watch!

Historic moment for college football 👏

Vanderbilt is turning to women's soccer player Sarah Fuller to be its place-kicker on Saturday.

She will become the first woman to participate in a Power 5 football game. (via @VandyFootball) pic.twitter.com/kIeMh4uRjZ

— SportsCenter (@SportsCenter) November 27, 2020

[Reply]
GloryDayz 08:03 AM 12-03-2020
"Jerbs" sounds like something Madea would say. And Tyler Perry is one funny dude.

Oh, and Madea could kick better than this chick!
[Reply]
Why Not? 08:06 AM 12-03-2020
Originally Posted by htismaqe:
It's a South Park thing. The episode actually aired like 20 years ago now.

The illegal immigrants came and took all the rednecks jobs.

And the rednecks spent most of the episode running around screaming "they took err jerbs!"
One of the funniest episodes of all time in my humble opinion.
[Reply]
htismaqe 08:08 AM 12-03-2020
Originally Posted by GloryDayz:
"Jerbs" sounds like something Madea would say. And Tyler Perry is one funny dude.

Oh, and Madea could kick better than this chick!
Imagine a bunch rednecks running around with their teeth clinched so tight from anger or meth that their bottom jaw doesn't move.

Now say the word "jobs".

:-)
[Reply]
Why Not? 08:14 AM 12-03-2020
Originally Posted by KChiefs1:
I don’t care about this whole story either way but it seems to me most of the Vandy football team opted out in September.
[Reply]
warpaint* 08:24 AM 12-03-2020
Originally Posted by GloryDayz:
Drunk posting?
Possibly but more importantly a strawman
[Reply]
morphius 08:41 AM 12-03-2020
Originally Posted by Why Not?:
I don’t care about this whole story either way but it seems to me most of the Vandy football team opted out in September.
After getting spanked by Mizzou you think the team would have bigger things than having a championship soccer player as their kicker to whine about. Plus it is a bit like a tree in the forest, if Vandy did opt out, how would it look any different than what they are putting on the field now...
[Reply]
Why Not? 09:04 AM 12-03-2020
Originally Posted by morphius:
After getting spanked by Mizzou you think the team would have bigger things than having a championship soccer player as their kicker to whine about. Plus it is a bit like a tree in the forest, if Vandy did opt out, how would it look any different than what they are putting on the field now...
Exactly. Even more so when you consider they get spanked by everybody. I’m laying UGA at -35.5 this weekend and am not worried about it at all
[Reply]
GloryDayz 10:03 AM 12-03-2020
Some people really don't like it when a politically motivated stunt that fell flat on its face is talked about, mocked, and laughed at...
[Reply]
ScareCrowe 10:20 AM 12-03-2020
Originally Posted by Megatron96:
What's a 'jerb'?

[Reply]
chop 11:09 AM 12-03-2020
Originally Posted by ChiefsCountry:
The strengths and weaknesses are funny.
[Reply]
chiefzilla1501 11:26 AM 12-03-2020
Originally Posted by loochy:
She's a kicker. She needs to learn her place.

Can you imagine Butker trying to pump up Chris Jones?
This part doesn't bother me nearly as much. She may not deserve all the kicker accolades. But she has plenty of experience as a winner and she wasn't wrong. A while back John calipari brought Pete Sampras of all people to talk to the nets about fighting through the flu. If the team was moping on the sidelines that is certainly a problem worth addressing no matter how bad they are.
[Reply]
Indian Chief 11:32 AM 12-03-2020
At the same time, being on a championship caliber team makes it easy to be enthusiastic. If your team is that good everyone is excited. Being on a shit team, which is what Vandy football is, isn't fun. No matter how much you jump around and scream and pretend that you're good. You can be enthusiastic as all hell and then give up a touchdown on the opening kickoff. No amount of positive attitude is going to make that better.
[Reply]
Pasta Little Brioni 11:35 AM 12-03-2020
She had no place to give a speech
[Reply]
Discuss Thrower 11:39 AM 12-03-2020
Originally Posted by chiefzilla1501:
This part doesn't bother me nearly as much. She may not deserve all the kicker accolades. But she has plenty of experience as a winner and she wasn't wrong. A while back John calipari brought Pete Sampras of all people to talk to the nets about fighting through the flu. If the team was moping on the sidelines that is certainly a problem worth addressing no matter how bad they are.
You'd have a point if Calipari signed Pete Sampras to be the 13th man on the bench.
[Reply]
Shoes 11:40 AM 12-03-2020
Originally Posted by chiefzilla1501:
I know you just didn't ****ing compare Sarah Fuller to Pete mother****ing Sampras.

[Reply]
Page 19 of 25
« First < 91516171819 20212223 > Last »
Up