ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 28 of 38
« First < 182425262728 29303132 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Who’s your most despised Chiefplanet member ever?
Sofa King 02:14 PM 04-11-2021
No poll coming later after nominations. I think I already know the winner but we will see.

I'll start. Carcosa. Dude is a massive douche. I cringe every time I see his stupid "I am cumming!!111!" posts. Posts like this and the "fuck you dumbass! Kill yourself!" are really detrimental to this place.

Mahomo 4 life is pretty close though.

Originally Posted by carcosa:
Almost as hard as my BONER!!!!!
I'm jacking off because of this!!!!
jizjizjzizjizjzijzizjizjzizjiz

[Reply]
Frazod 04:59 PM 04-18-2021
Originally Posted by Bearcat:
Was that the Gators/karaoke night?
I think so. Later we went to another bar and KCMizzou got hammered and ran off. :-)
[Reply]
RustShack 05:00 PM 04-18-2021
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
billay is probably the chillest fucking dude here
I haven’t been “active” in years, so he could have grown up.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 05:03 PM 04-18-2021
Originally Posted by RustShack:
I have been “active” in years, so he could have grown up.
he's almost like a parody of himself now
[Reply]
Chiefspants 05:06 PM 04-18-2021
On the surface and not knowing the details, this is such a Midwestern response, it's practically Canadian.
I was born in rural, south-central Kansas, and married a Canadian woman who grew up in a slightly more southern and populated part of central Kansas. Anything of value we own is attached with a story about how much of a great deal we got when we bought it. During holidays our Colorado friends look on in horror as we eat chili and cinnamon rolls from the same plate.
[Reply]
Bearcat 05:07 PM 04-18-2021
Originally Posted by Frazod:
I think so. Later we went to another bar and KCMizzou got hammered and ran off. :-)
Jazzzzlvr was a DD for me and (if I'm remembering correctly) Raiderhater, and maybe KCMizzou... I know you were at Gators, but between the alcohol consumption and the fact that it's almost 20 years later, can't think of the entire group.

A few of us went to Johnny O'Quigley's down the street and I don't remember anything about that.... I had to be told later the reason I had a scrape on my forehead was because I faceplanted in the O'Quigley's parking lot, and that Jazzzlvr and Raiderhater had to help me into the house at the end of the night. :-)
[Reply]
Titty Meat 05:08 PM 04-18-2021
Jazzzzlvr was a DD for me and (if I'm remembering correctly) Raiderhater, and maybe KCMizzou... I know you were at Gators, but between the alcohol consumption and the fact that it's almost 20 years later, can't think of the entire group.

A few of us went to Johnny O'Quigley's down the street and I don't remember anything about that.... I had to be told later the reason I had a scrape on my forehead was because I faceplanted in the O'Quigley's parking lot, and that Jazzzlvr and Raiderhater had to help me into the house at the end of the night. :-)
Meant to prop this.
[Reply]
Bearcat 05:10 PM 04-18-2021
Originally Posted by Chiefspants:
I was born in rural, south-central Kansas, and married a Canadian woman who grew up in a slightly more southern and populated part of central Kansas. Anything of value we own is attached with a story about how much of a great deal we got when we bought it. During holidays our Colorado friends look on in horror as we eat chili and cinnamon rolls from the same plate.
The reason I say that is between billay being 100% shitposter and you being the opposite of that, yet you saying that something was your problem.... my mind goes to something along the lines of you getting upset at the shitposting, then eventually blaming yourself for being so upset by someone trolling on the internet.
[Reply]
Bearcat 05:11 PM 04-18-2021
Originally Posted by Titty Meat:
Meant to prop this.
Well, you can thumbs up me saying you're 100% a shitposter and we'll call it even.
[Reply]
Chiefspants 05:17 PM 04-18-2021
The reason I say that is between billay being 100% shitposter and you being the opposite of that, yet you saying that something was your problem.... my mind goes to something along the lines of you getting upset at the shitposting, then eventually blaming yourself for being so upset by someone trolling on the internet.
I won’t argue at all about the ****posting. But Billay rarely makes it personal (at least from what I’ve seen in KU/Royals threads).

I was feeding the trolling often though, taking it personally and then getting personal with Billay about it (bringing up past mistakes & getting nasty at unwarranted times, that sort of thing). I think all Billay did was remind me that the event I kept bringing up happened like, 6 years prior? Which put things into context for me (especially since I had my own screw-ups on here) there’s just not enough hours in the day to get that worked up over banter on a forum like I was.
[Reply]
Titty Meat 05:20 PM 04-18-2021
I won’t argue at all about the ****posting. But Billay rarely makes it personal (at least from what I’ve seen in KU/Royals threads).

I was feeding the trolling often though, taking it personally and then getting personal with Billay about it (bringing up past mistakes & getting nasty at unwarranted times, that sort of thing). I think all Billay did was remind me that the event I kept bringing up happened like, 8 years ago? Which put things into context for me (especially since I had my own screw-ups on here) there’s just not enough hours in the day to get that worked up over banter on a forum like I was.
Oh those were fun days when the ku, kstate, Nebraska and MU fans would all talk shit on here. It made the games much more intense. That seems to have went away.
[Reply]
Pablo 05:24 PM 04-18-2021
To be fair, if you're putting chili on a plate you deserve all the fucked up looks you get.
[Reply]
RustShack 05:28 PM 04-18-2021
I’m assuming you knew what I meant, but I corrected it to say haven’t. Lol
[Reply]
RustShack 05:30 PM 04-18-2021
Originally Posted by Titty Meat:
Oh those were fun days when the ku, kstate, Nebraska and MU fans would all talk shit on here. It made the games much more intense. That seems to have went away.
Probably because none of them are good.
[Reply]
Jewish Rabbi 05:39 PM 04-18-2021
Bill will suck the hate right out of you now.
[Reply]
Donger 05:39 PM 04-18-2021
What ever happened to Hootie?
[Reply]
Page 28 of 38
« First < 182425262728 29303132 > Last »
Up