ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 24 of 38
« First < 142021222324 2526272834 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Who’s your most despised Chiefplanet member ever?
Sofa King 02:14 PM 04-11-2021
No poll coming later after nominations. I think I already know the winner but we will see.

I'll start. Carcosa. Dude is a massive douche. I cringe every time I see his stupid "I am cumming!!111!" posts. Posts like this and the "fuck you dumbass! Kill yourself!" are really detrimental to this place.

Mahomo 4 life is pretty close though.

Originally Posted by carcosa:
Almost as hard as my BONER!!!!!
I'm jacking off because of this!!!!
jizjizjzizjizjzijzizjizjzizjiz

[Reply]
Bearcat 09:43 AM 04-17-2021
Originally Posted by Monticore:
It is pretty cool that a lot of you guys have met in real life
Yeah, there have been a lot of great tailgates, bashes, and other get-togethers.... plus charity work and events. I've met people in real life for the first time and you oddly talk like you've been friends for years, because well, you kind of have.
[Reply]
Bugeater 09:43 AM 04-17-2021
I don't know if it was true or not, but there was a story going around that Simply Red was giving SDH a ride somewhere that weekend, and got so annoyed with him that he kicked him out of his car and left him somewhere in KC.
[Reply]
Frazod 09:47 AM 04-17-2021
Originally Posted by Bugeater:
I don't know if it was true or not, but there was a story going around that Simply Red was giving SDH a ride somewhere that weekend, and got so annoyed with him that he kicked him out of his car and left him somewhere in KC.
Jesus. I never realized that he pissed so many people off in real life.
[Reply]
BryanBusby 02:01 PM 04-17-2021
He seems nice.
[Reply]
Donger 02:04 PM 04-17-2021
Did he take it out?
[Reply]
Titty Meat 02:24 PM 04-17-2021
To be fair simply red is extremely bipolar
[Reply]
Frazod 02:33 PM 04-17-2021
The worst encounter I ever had at a gathering was with some guy from Nebraska. His username was "husker" something or other; dude hasn't posted in years (darn, that's too bad). Pretty sure this was the first bash that I went to at Joe's. I was wandering around chatting and making introductions, and walked up to this guy and a couple of other people. We all had nametags on. Well, apparently this guy fucking hated me. I really don't know why, since I could never remember interacting with him in any way. Guess I just had just rubbed him the wrong way. Anyway, I held out my hand, and he looked down at it like I was trying to hand him a turd, then just glared at me. Never said a word.

I just smiled, said, "Well, fuck you, then," and walked away. Don't recall seeing him again. Oh well. :-)
[Reply]
Easy 6 02:59 PM 04-17-2021
I always got along great with Sweet Daddy, we had very compatible tastes in music... but hearing some of these stories, I can understand why he rubbed many the wrong way
[Reply]
In58men 03:05 PM 04-17-2021
Originally Posted by Easy 6:
I always got along great with Sweet Daddy, we had very compatible tastes in music... but hearing some of these stories, I can understand why he rubbed many the wrong way
Is he permanently banned or taking a little break?
[Reply]
Sofa King 03:12 PM 04-17-2021
Are the meet ups done forever then or what's the deal with those?
[Reply]
Katipan 03:14 PM 04-17-2021
Originally Posted by Frazod:
The worst encounter I ever had at a gathering was with some guy from Nebraska. His username was "husker" something or other; dude hasn't posted in years (darn, that's too bad). Pretty sure this was the first bash that I went to at Joe's. I was wandering around chatting and making introductions, and walked up to this guy and a couple of other people. We all had nametags on. Well, apparently this guy ****ing hated me. I really don't know why, since I could never remember interacting with him in any way. Guess I just had just rubbed him the wrong way. Anyway, I held out my hand, and he looked down at it like I was trying to hand him a turd, then just glared at me. Never said a word.

I just smiled, said, "Well, **** you, then," and walked away. Don't recall seeing him again. Oh well. :-)
:-) you're my favorite
[Reply]
Easy 6 03:14 PM 04-17-2021
Originally Posted by In58men:
Is he permanently banned or taking a little break?
Not 100% sure, but I'm leaning permabant
[Reply]
In58men 03:30 PM 04-17-2021
Originally Posted by Easy 6:
Not 100% sure, but I'm leaning permabant
Damn, no bueno.
[Reply]
|Zach| 03:39 PM 04-17-2021
Originally Posted by TLO:
Zach
The greatest part about the people who have named me in this thread is I have no earthly idea who they are. :-):-)
[Reply]
eDave 03:42 PM 04-17-2021
Originally Posted by |Zach|:
The greatest part about the people who have named me in this thread is I have no earthly idea who they are. :-):-)
The frequency of mentions of you is a surprise to me.
[Reply]
Page 24 of 38
« First < 142021222324 2526272834 > Last »
Up