ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 23 of 38
« First < 131920212223 2425262733 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Who’s your most despised Chiefplanet member ever?
Sofa King 02:14 PM 04-11-2021
No poll coming later after nominations. I think I already know the winner but we will see.

I'll start. Carcosa. Dude is a massive douche. I cringe every time I see his stupid "I am cumming!!111!" posts. Posts like this and the "fuck you dumbass! Kill yourself!" are really detrimental to this place.

Mahomo 4 life is pretty close though.

Originally Posted by carcosa:
Almost as hard as my BONER!!!!!
I'm jacking off because of this!!!!
jizjizjzizjizjzijzizjizjzizjiz

[Reply]
Frazod 10:02 PM 04-16-2021
Originally Posted by Bearcat:
Can't believe he showed up to a bash.
I must have missed that one.
[Reply]
Bearcat 10:27 PM 04-16-2021
Originally Posted by Frazod:
I must have missed that one.
2010, maybe... MNF season opener against the Chargers. I think that was the one.

He's exactly the same in real life and fit in just as well as he did here.
[Reply]
Frazod 10:37 PM 04-16-2021
2010, maybe... MNF season opener against the Chargers. I think that was the one.

Well, at least he's genuine. :-)
[Reply]
Titty Meat 11:25 PM 04-16-2021

That had to have been weird lol
[Reply]
htismaqe 12:31 AM 04-17-2021
Originally Posted by Rasputin:
See I don't understand this I mean those guys aren't assholes to me so I don't see how it is so hard to get along with people on a message board.

Here you are changing their names so that really makes you look like an asshole. I think those guys are entertaining and or knowledgeable and you can't call Jewish Rabbi an asshole because he offered Fuck Pie to Sweet Daddy Hate. Now if you said Sweet Daddy Hate was an asshole I'd probably agree with you but he was never an asshole to me either.
There's a pretty obvious reason he listed those people, or at least some of them. They can't stand his signature.
[Reply]
rockymtnchief 03:28 AM 04-17-2021

Originally Posted by Frazod:
Well, at least he's genuine. :-)
Yup, that was the year and he was annoying as fuck. Floppy and I had a serious talk about ditching him on the side of the highway because he kept calling us "Boy" instead of our names. It's not that hard to call someone by their name when Nzoner gave everyone a name tag to wear.
[Reply]
Monticore 04:30 AM 04-17-2021
It is pretty cool that a lot of you guys have met in real life , I was wondering if anybody can tell which of the DC posters is Leeroy Jenkins I haven’t been able to narrow it down but one of them has to be him.
[Reply]
Jewish Rabbi 06:59 AM 04-17-2021
Originally Posted by htismaqe:
There's a pretty obvious reason he listed those people, or at least some of them. They can't stand his signature.
It’s probably been 12 years since I’ve had signatures turned on.
[Reply]
SuperBowl4 07:15 AM 04-17-2021
Originally Posted by Donger:
Prison Bitch
:-) Your life would be so boring without Prison Bitch :-)
[Reply]
Spott 07:30 AM 04-17-2021
Originally Posted by Jewish Rabbi:
It’s probably been 12 years since I’ve had signatures turned on.
I didn’t even realize signatures were still a thing. I just assumed those were turned off automatically a long time ago.
[Reply]
Pablo 08:08 AM 04-17-2021
Originally Posted by jjchieffan:
There are so many assholes on here, I wouldn't know who to pick. Carcass, Jewish Rabbi, Pablo, Bugshiteater, DaneMcCloud. Those are just off the top of my head.
If I accept that the earth is 583.5 years old like you believe, will you take me off of your list?
[Reply]
Mr. Plow 08:30 AM 04-17-2021

I was there for that one. :-)
[Reply]
Mr. Plow 08:33 AM 04-17-2021
Originally Posted by Pablo:
If I accept that the earth is 583.5 years old like you believe, will you take me off of your list?
You and I both know it's closer to 600 years old, but if you feel like you need to let go of your beliefs to make a friend, go for it.
[Reply]
Frazod 08:41 AM 04-17-2021
Originally Posted by rockymtnchief:
Yup, that was the year and he was annoying as fuck. Floppy and I had a serious talk about ditching him on the side of the highway because he kept calling us "Boy" instead of our names. It's not that hard to call someone by their name when Nzoner gave everyone a name tag to wear.
I can see how that might rub people the wrong way. :-)

I can count on one hand the number of people I've met at bashes and games over the years that I didn't get along with. At least at the time.
[Reply]
Bearcat 09:39 AM 04-17-2021
Originally Posted by rockymtnchief:
Yeah, the whole thing was just... awkward. The guy missed his calling as a crazy guy "actor" on Criminal Minds and similar shows.
[Reply]
Page 23 of 38
« First < 131920212223 2425262733 > Last »
Up