ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 22 of 38
« First < 121819202122 2324252632 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Who’s your most despised Chiefplanet member ever?
Sofa King 02:14 PM 04-11-2021
No poll coming later after nominations. I think I already know the winner but we will see.

I'll start. Carcosa. Dude is a massive douche. I cringe every time I see his stupid "I am cumming!!111!" posts. Posts like this and the "fuck you dumbass! Kill yourself!" are really detrimental to this place.

Mahomo 4 life is pretty close though.

Originally Posted by carcosa:
Almost as hard as my BONER!!!!!
I'm jacking off because of this!!!!
jizjizjzizjizjzijzizjizjzizjiz

[Reply]
Chiefspants 11:40 AM 04-16-2021
I'm guessing I'm at a 4 for a lot of folks. That's how I rolled in high school, too :-)
[Reply]
luv 11:43 AM 04-16-2021
Originally Posted by Frazod:
All this talk of Skip inspired me to revisit the thread posted about his banning. I found my old CP member grading scale. :-)

Level 1 - True friend in BB and in life
Level 2 - BB friend
Level 3 - Interesting member, in a good way
Level 4 - Indifference/who is this person?
Level 5 - Interesting member, in a bad way
Level 6 - ****ing scumbag
Level 7 - I would like to light a cigar from the flames of your burning corpse
Mine would be:

Friend IRL
BB + FB friend
BB friend
Indifferent
Met IRL, but don't care for
Irritates me
Someone I could see pushing off a cliff
[Reply]
Bearcat 11:44 AM 04-16-2021
Originally Posted by Chiefspants:
I'm guessing I'm at a 4 for a lot of folks. That's how I rolled in high school, too :-)
I totally get that.

[Reply]
luv 11:45 AM 04-16-2021
Originally Posted by Chiefspants:
I always thought that way of myself in high school, too. I would see people I graduated with years later and not say hi. Not because I'm stuck up, but because I don't think they'll remember me and I don't want them to be like "who in the hell is this person" as I walk up and say hi...lol. Turns out those people who I thought wouldn't remember me actually came up, said hi and called me by name. So, at the very least, I'd put myself as a 3. :-)
[Reply]
Frazod 11:46 AM 04-16-2021
Originally Posted by Bearcat:
Nice. :-)

Seems to escalate quickly between 5 and 6, but also not sure what I'd put in between (well, besides the obvious "regular scumbag" :-) ).

I like #7, maybe they should all have actionable items...
Would buy them a beer and invite to my house
Would buy them a beer
Would ship them a beer
Might send them a link to some beer
Would pour out a can of Michelob Ultra on their head
Wouldn't pour out a can of Michelob Ultra on their head if they were on fire
Would be the one who set them on fire
The only problem is I'm actually okay with Michelob Ultra. Change it to Busch.
[Reply]
Chiefspants 11:47 AM 04-16-2021
Originally Posted by Bearcat:
I totally get that.

Such an underrated scene in that show.
[Reply]
jjchieffan 07:01 PM 04-16-2021
There are so many assholes on here, I wouldn't know who to pick. Carcass, Jewish Rabbi, Pablo, Bugshiteater, DaneMcCloud. Those are just off the top of my head.
[Reply]
Rasputin 07:39 PM 04-16-2021
Originally Posted by jjchieffan:
There are so many assholes on here, I wouldn't know who to pick. Carcass, Jewish Rabbi, Pablo, Bugshiteater, DaneMcCloud. Those are just off the top of my head.
See I don't understand this I mean those guys aren't assholes to me so I don't see how it is so hard to get along with people on a message board.

Here you are changing their names so that really makes you look like an asshole. I think those guys are entertaining and or knowledgeable and you can't call Jewish Rabbi an asshole because he offered Fuck Pie to Sweet Daddy Hate. Now if you said Sweet Daddy Hate was an asshole I'd probably agree with you but he was never an asshole to me either.
[Reply]
Prison Bitch 07:42 PM 04-16-2021
Pablo is hilarious.
[Reply]
Frazod 07:47 PM 04-16-2021
Originally Posted by Rasputin:
See I don't understand this I mean those guys aren't assholes to me so I don't see how it is so hard to get along with people on a message board.

Here you are changing their names so that really makes you look like an asshole. I think those guys are entertaining and or knowledgeable and you can't call Jewish Rabbi an asshole because he offered Fuck Pie to Sweet Daddy Hate. Now if you said Sweet Daddy Hate was an asshole I'd probably agree with you but he was never an asshole to me either.
I always liked SDH, but he just fixated on the mods and wouldn't let it go. Tried on several occasions to talk him down but he wouldn't have it.

I will say that "Eat fuck pie, queers" is perhaps the greatest parting shot in board history. :-)
[Reply]
Jewish Rabbi 08:25 PM 04-16-2021
Originally Posted by TLO:
Zach
Who was the guy who started calling Zach lPussyl :-)
[Reply]
Jewish Rabbi 08:27 PM 04-16-2021
Funny how you hate some of the best posters on this site (and I’m not even including myself in that group).
[Reply]
KurtCobain 09:50 PM 04-16-2021
Originally Posted by Jewish Rabbi:
Who was the guy who started calling Zach lPussyl :-)
Pretty sure that was crazycoffee.
[Reply]
Bearcat 09:58 PM 04-16-2021
A "most despised" list with Pablo and/or Bugeater just reeks of butthurt.
[Reply]
Bearcat 09:58 PM 04-16-2021
Originally Posted by Frazod:
I always liked SDH, but he just fixated on the mods and wouldn't let it go. Tried on several occasions to talk him down but he wouldn't have it.

I will say that "Eat fuck pie, queers" is perhaps the greatest parting shot in board history. :-)
Can't believe he showed up to a bash.
[Reply]
Page 22 of 38
« First < 121819202122 2324252632 > Last »
Up