Nzoner's Game Room>Caitlin Clark is fucking awesome
staylor26 09:55 PM 03-31-2023

Caitlin Clark is cold af for this pic.twitter.com/ieyvCRmq1S

— Lindsey (@LuLu_Vue) April 1, 2023

:-) :-) :-)
[Reply]
TwistedChief 10:52 PM 04-01-2023
Originally Posted by Titty Meat:
Markis Nowell is only 5'7 and would be a much difficult opponent than the supposedly best women's college basketball player. It's not even close
As always, wonderful contribution and very relevant because that’s what was the crux of the argument.
[Reply]
Titty Meat 10:56 PM 04-01-2023
Originally Posted by TwistedChief:
As always, wonderful contribution and very relevant because that’s what was the crux of the argument.
Yeah sorry I got your pussy in a tizzy
[Reply]
ChiefsFanatic 10:59 PM 04-01-2023
Fuck off, clown. You literally just said this:

“Almost any former male high school starter under 38 would mop the floor with her.”

Just shut the fuck up with your nonsensical drivel. Absolutely worthless contributions over and over again. At least stand up to the stupid shit you post.
I just saw a video a couple of days ago with a WNBA star. I was high so I cannot remember who it was, or who was doing the interview, but it was a sports podcast with former pro players from the NFL, NBA, and MLB.

I know the player is one of the top WNBA stars, and they asked her if she could beat any NBA players in one-on-one, and she immediately, without hesitation, said absolutely not. She said that no WNBA star could even beat an NBA bench player who averages 2 minutes a game.

However, Caitlin Clark is 6' tall, is really strong, and has an amazing handle, and unlimited range, and could absolutely win games of one-on-one against some male walk-ons in D-1, and definitely against the people posting in this thread.
[Reply]
ChiefsFanatic 11:07 PM 04-01-2023
Markis Nowell is only 5'7 and would be a much difficult opponent than the supposedly best women's college basketball player. It's not even close
This isn't the 'Gotcha' you think it is.

Nowell is listed at 5'8" and 160 pounds, but he probably benches around 3 bills. He is a 3rd Team All-American, and won the Bob Cousy Award for best PG in the country.

You act like he is a walk-on because he is only 5'7"

Ridiculous
[Reply]
Titty Meat 11:17 PM 04-01-2023
Originally Posted by ChiefsFanatic:
This isn't the 'Gotcha' you think it is.

Nowell is listed at 5'8" and 160 pounds, but he probably benches around 3 bills. He is a 3rd Team All-American, and won the Bob Cousy Award for best PG in the country.

You act like he is a walk-on because he is only 5'7"

Ridiculous
My point is men are superior to women physically and there's alot of men who would dog walk her 1 on 1 too. This is really a nothing burger but we're supposed to pretend she's remotely on the same level as alot of men and she just isn't. It's like when people pretend the women's national soccer team is this awesome thing but lost to a high school boys team
[Reply]
TimeForWasp 11:50 PM 04-01-2023
Kaitlyn sounds familiar. Was she once on a Wheaties box?
[Reply]
BWillie 02:50 AM 04-02-2023
Fuck off, clown. You literally just said this:

“Almost any former male high school starter under 38 would mop the floor with her.”

Just shut the fuck up with your nonsensical drivel. Absolutely worthless contributions over and over again. At least stand up to the stupid shit you post.
Notice I was responding to a poster who said that nobody on this message board could beat her one on one...which is doubtful unless nobody played ball in high school. But its possible since this is a pretty old demographic in this board. Please. Remain calm. Everything is going to be alright.
[Reply]
BWillie 02:55 AM 04-02-2023
Any is probably a stretch I'm also not sure 1 on 1 determines what kind of player anyone is. For example she would definitely lose to my old teammate who's 6'8 220 pounds played at Nebraska. She's only 6'0 155 physically there's no way she's shutting someone down who outweighs her by that much and is that much taller. She's not playing that many women that size at all.
Right. Women shoot just as well as men, pass etc . Its just that basketball is so reliant on size, then speed, then jumping ability. She could go into any college mens competitive rec league and be a good player. I just get tired of people overexaggerating. There are people dead serious on Facebook saying she should enter the portal to play on a D1 mens team, perhaps a midmajor. When I mean there are zero D1 teams she could play for, I mean zero. At least on scholarship.
[Reply]
BWillie 02:58 AM 04-02-2023
Originally Posted by ChiefsFanatic:
I just saw a video a couple of days ago with a WNBA star. I was high so I cannot remember who it was, or who was doing the interview, but it was a sports podcast with former pro players from the NFL, NBA, and MLB.

I know the player is one of the top WNBA stars, and they asked her if she could beat any NBA players in one-on-one, and she immediately, without hesitation, said absolutely not. She said that no WNBA star could even beat an NBA bench player who averages 2 minutes a game.

However, Caitlin Clark is 6' tall, is really strong, and has an amazing handle, and unlimited range, and could absolutely win games of one-on-one against some male walk-ons in D-1, and definitely against the people posting in this thread.
Im with you for the walk ons. Tyler Self was awful. Truly a putrid player. Nice kid and obv why he was on the team. Caitlin could take him for sure. The kid avg like 2 ppg in high school and he was a walk on at Kansas ��
[Reply]
displacedinMN 08:48 AM 04-02-2023
Originally Posted by CaliforniaChief:
LSU saw the video too and apparently didn't like it.

https://www.espn.com/womens-college-...ectful-defense

I've never been this invested in a women's basketball game. I really hope the Hawkeyes can curb stomp LSU tomorrow, and that Clark displays even more disrespectfulness. Let's go!
Clark back off, the other player passed the ball away.
Iowa knew.
[Reply]
displacedinMN 08:49 AM 04-02-2023
Originally Posted by BWillie:
And you would be wrong. Unless there are some really really bad bball players on here. Almost any former male high school starter under 38 would mop the floor with her

I learned this the easy way. My freshman team was split into two teams in high school. My team scrimmaged against the varsity girls who were #4 in the state. I was so scared, I was like shit we are gonna get curbstomped by girls and everyone is going to make fun of us. We won by 52. And the scrubs played, alot.
Iowa girls 3 on 3?

Just kidding.
[Reply]
chiefzilla1501 08:49 AM 04-02-2023
My point is men are superior to women physically and there's alot of men who would dog walk her 1 on 1 too. This is really a nothing burger but we're supposed to pretend she's remotely on the same level as alot of men and she just isn't. It's like when people pretend the women's national soccer team is this awesome thing but lost to a high school boys team
Of course women physically aren’t on the same level as men. That’s absurd that these are nothing burgers. The best versions of the uswnt are fun to watch. And losing a fuckaround scrimmage to high schoolers is a ridiculous jab. Theyre great players in their own right. Caitlin clark is great in her own right. Why does anyone care if their greatness is measured by being superior to their biological peers? It’s such a weird thing to be defensive about. Just have fun and watch greatness.
[Reply]
Graystoke 08:59 AM 04-02-2023
Hope Iowa wins in a easy one
[Reply]
chiefzilla1501 09:00 AM 04-02-2023
Originally Posted by BWillie:
Im with you for the walk ons. Tyler Self was awful. Truly a putrid player. Nice kid and obv why he was on the team. Caitlin could take him for sure. The kid avg like 2 ppg in high school and he was a walk on at Kansas ��
Most wnba players dominate because they have better size or speed than their wnba counterparts. That doesn’t translate well on a men’s level. What makes clark intriguing is that she wins because she has a lightning fast release on top of really good handles. She shoots like Steph curry.

Yeah, she’ll get annihilated on defense and of course she’s not going to compete with top D1 athletes. But you’re probably right that she can probably hang at a higher level than most women can. You always have to take that with a grain of salt because of course some dimwit will try to act like she could play for UConn or even Princeton.
[Reply]
jd1020 09:22 AM 04-02-2023
Is this another version of Ronda Rousey would beat Floyd Mayweather?

There's a reason why men and women sports are separate. There's a reason why transgender men are smashing women records. Caitlin Clark would not hang in a mens league. Stop that bullshit.

I've never seen her play and dont care to see her play, but I have no problem saying she could hang better than most women against men. That's just a fact, if she is as good at basketball as people in this thread say, but it's a fact against men in general. We aren't talking about men in general. We are talking about men that are as good in their sport comparatively to Caitlin in hers, a sport that is far superior in athletism, size, and power. She would get smashed in a mens league.

Even the best WNBA players understand they wouldn't win against even the worst bench player in the NBA. As soon as the NBA gets tired of paying the salaries of players for a league that is losing millions of dollars year after year, the WNBA wont exist.
[Reply]
Page 8 of 124
« First < 45678 91011121858108 > Last »
Up